corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » someone buy my corsa turbo!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author someone buy my corsa turbo!!!
Graham88

User status: Offline
7th Jul 10 at 04:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasn't being out of order I was just voicing my opinion and being a bit more realistic about the fact it's a Corsa with an old engine in it, it's not worth 6k? Forums are for posting opinions. If people can't take those opinions maybe they'd be better off not posting on the internet.
McWillster

7th Jul 10 at 07:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^ People pay over the odds for cars 60 years old with old engines.......
And if your opinions are making a member of 4 years leave the site then thats telling you that you comments and opinions are not welcome regardless if your entitled to them or not.

[Edited on 07-07-2010 by McWillster]
rickyrocket

7th Jul 10 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think this site is a complete joke...

It's a shame admin don't jump in and knock things like this on the head straight away...

Such a shame, such a good site being spoilt by nobs that either hav never owned a Corsa or have no intentions on owning one...

If you only come on here to speak to your mates there are other Internet options, instead of making a mess of this site!
BarnshaW

7th Jul 10 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly most the people on the site have owned corsas but over the years of being on the site they have moved onto other cars so your wrong on that.

Secondly Rickyrocket you are just pissy because people have made similar comments about your corsa that you have up for sale for 5k.
rickyrocket

7th Jul 10 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, I'm just stating a fact, it's people like you that makes this site a shit place... If youv moved on from corsas... Keep moving...
Olsrey

7th Jul 10 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rickyrocket
No, I'm just stating a fact, it's people like you that makes this site a shit place... If youv moved on from corsas... Keep moving...
A fair few people on here that no-longer own corsas still support the site by going premium so telling us all to move on would reduce the sites income a fair bit.
BarnshaW

7th Jul 10 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

bit of a silly comment really, the corsa in this thread is awesome, there is no question about that, some people just think its priced a little high thats all. To someone else it may well be worth 6k. Unfortunately criticism is something that will always happen, however no one has actually criticised this corsa they have only questioned the price.
McWillster

7th Jul 10 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
quote:

bit of a silly comment really, the corsa in this thread is awesome, there is no question about that, some people just think its priced a little high thats all. To someone else it may well be worth 6k. Unfortunately criticism is something that will always happen, however no one has actually criticised this corsa they have only questioned the price.

And its this nit pickin at price thats pissing people off.
philip2

7th Jul 10 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha another quality 'jst a corsa' thread. Im with nic and some of the other lads. People who say its not worth 6k are the type of people who put big exhausts, filters, chips, etc on. I cant see the post but i know the car and some of the parts on it. If its a sc gearbox the gear kits are over 2.5k + dif + build, engnes had few quid spent too, so to me 6k may seem dear for a corsa, but add up what it would cost to build one to the same spec. I have 12k in an XE and a space framed corsa, nowher near being finished yet, bt if i was looking at selling i wouldnt xpect anywher near what it cost to build, but just because its a corsa, i wouldnt let it go for 1500rips. Its the quality of the parts that make it valuble.

Before people comment saying its just a corsa, add up the price of the parts first then comment!
BarnshaW

7th Jul 10 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a known fact that modifying a car and spending money on it will not see an investment when selling or getting the full amount back.... you even say that in your own post so its a bit contradictive really.

Its a nice corsa, i hope the owner gets what he wants for it and i am sure someone who wants a corsa to that standard will pay the premium however most people will not.
McWillster

7th Jul 10 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Its a nice corsa, i hope the owner gets what he wants for it and i am sure someone who wants a corsa to that standard will pay the premium however most people will not.

This is common knowledge and does not need to be rubbed in peoples faces everytime they sell their pride and joy.

Btw not having a go at you, just the comments left in this thread in general.
Colin

7th Jul 10 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by McWillster
quote:

This is common knowledge and does not need to be rubbed in peoples faces everytime they sell their pride and joy.

Btw not having a go at you, just the comments left in this thread in general.

This is the exact reason why cars for sale posts cant be replied to & has been that way for many years, its not something thats just started happening!!. So maybe he should have stuck to posting 'someone buy my corsa turbo!!!' in there & no one would be able to slag the price!!?
CORSA NUT

7th Jul 10 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin Nic's comment was sooooo for you mate was the first thing i thought of!

Oh and i'm sorry if i was out of line too
philip2

7th Jul 10 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv not contredicted myself as im sur hes spent way more than 6k, hes just trying to get back a half decent amount

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » someone buy my corsa turbo!!! 22 database queries in 0.0104749 seconds