corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What is my VXR worth?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What is my VXR worth?
Daimo B

User status: Offline
6th Jul 10 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats fine, i'd rather look a fool to some internet werido, than divulge more personnal info.

Didn't mug anything off. Again, you don't know shit. Donna was company secretary, and we were waiting for her resignation to be recognised by accountancy bodies. If you know anything about them, as an accountant, you cannot have any blemished record, and PVD going under would have done this hence ruined her career. I was not prepared to disclose this for HER career, instead of letting some internet people who are big enough to look after themselves buy their own kit. But I guess I should think of IE people instead of my partner.... Nice...

Again, mugged off You so know nothing wippet. Get back in ze box Whilst I may look silly on the internet, ohes noes....
Limecat
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You change your stance on it each time Daimo. You are priceless.

Last time it was that you posting on it could have fucked up her career. Now it was that you were a party in it to help mug people off so that she could earn a crust?

You are a grade A knob TBH.

EDIT: Gav should have bashed you in instead.

[Edited on 06-07-2010 by LETGSI16V]
connollygt30

6th Jul 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats this about PVD? im nosey and need filled in
Daimo B

6th Jul 10 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eh? WTF are you on weirdo?

Fucked up her career. No read the top two lines again.

I was a party? No I was not, i looked out for my partner, no-one else. Pete was a grade A bellend and he royally fucked a superb company turning over a million in its 2nd year.

Blame Pete, but of course, he's not here for you to act all IE hard over

Now your saying a possible murdered should have bashed me dead instead.

Kiddo, for real, are you all there upstairs
Limecat
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by connollygt30

You know PVD?

Well, it was common knowledge that they were in the shit, they hadn't sent out parts, kept getting further and further behind. Like Jay-Corsa-GSI but a company.

Everyone was saying not to use them except for good old Daimo, aka VXR aka Cupatea etc 'No, I am banging the accountant, your money is safe they are just having supplier issues' etc.

Queue PVD going tits up, Daimo changing his username on sites or not logging on again and loads of people out of pocket. Thankfully, I didn't buy into it and went elsewhere.

Daimo is a fucking prick.

That's it basically.
Daimo B

6th Jul 10 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Before any of these "know it alls" sprout shit on what they don't know about.

PVD, the owner used peoples money to pay off his debts cos he spent out instead of inputting it into the company. He had an expensive shop, top of the range Vauxhalls, flash hotels etc. Spent more time trying to look good instead of working. At the end, he was using peoples money instead of buying the goods. PVD went bust oweing lots of people items or money putting him in about £300k of debt.

I said pvd was doing ok to protect my other halfs career, I defended it after people nosed companies house and checked the accounts. Donna's resignation went through, shortly after PVD went bust.

People went mental at me for saying it was ok I didn't care, my other halfs career was entact. Peoples issues were with Pete, but as I'd said PVD was ok, people put me on their hate list.

Always buy on credit cards.
connollygt30

6th Jul 10 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Havent heard of them? what did they sell?
Daimo B

6th Jul 10 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V

You know PVD?

Well, it was common knowledge that they were in the shit, they hadn't sent out parts, kept getting further and further behind. Like Jay-Corsa-GSI but a company.

Everyone was saying not to use them except for good old Daimo, aka VXR aka Cupatea etc 'No, I am banging the accountant, your money is safe they are just having supplier issues' etc.

Queue PVD going tits up, Daimo changing his username on sites or not logging on again and loads of people out of pocket. Thankfully, I didn't buy into it and went elsewhere.

That's it basically.

See I said some BS would come out

God ffs wippet, yet another example of your deluded events.

Banging being my long term GF, soon to be my wife. Single are you
I left here when Vibrio got to personnally insulting to my other half. Cupatea was my mig name for ages. I came back here, but my account corrupted, Ian couldn't fix it.

But you know. You know...
DaveyLC

6th Jul 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Nope, no-where near that.

We've just traded our 06 plate in (early 06) with Sat Nav, 19"s for £6.5k (offered £2k more at another dealer, but shoddy deal). We think it'll go up for about £10k at a dealer.

And it was pretty spotless too bar some stonechips.

£1.5k difference isnt 'no-where near' Damo.

It is when you are also comparing retail to private.
Limecat
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

PVD were a BIG company about 6/7 years ago. You name it, they sold it for Vauxhalls. They introduced a lot of parts to the open market, Mantzel boxes etc. They even had their 'own brand' range of back boxes/filters etc.

Daimo just likes to mug people off so its nice someone has returned the favour on him.
Daimo B

6th Jul 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Was by far the biggest Vauxhall parts supplier, original M-tec kits, all the bodywork etc. Bigger than LMF today as there wasn't much else selling vx bits.

6-8 page adverts in Redline etc (example of lavish spending when they didn't need to )

Ignore LET, he thinks he's all in the know. Fact is, he knows what the internet told him.
Daimo B

6th Jul 10 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

PVD were a BIG company about 6/7 years ago. You name it, they sold it for Vauxhalls. They introduced a lot of parts to the open market, Mantzel boxes etc. They even had their 'own brand' range of back boxes/filters etc.

Daimo just likes to mug people off so its nice someone has returned the favour on him.

Oh their own brand... You mean re-badged PiperX items. Can't remember what exhaust the BFO's were.

Remember what the BFO stood for???
SAL
Premium Member

6th Jul 10 at 22:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

big fat oval
DaveyLC

6th Jul 10 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Remember what the BFO stood for???

BIG FUCK OFF Exhaust?
Daimo B

6th Jul 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Davey wins.

Big Fuck Off (exhaust, filter etc).

Exhausts were ripped off Magnex 6x4's, and piperx sorted the induction kits out.

Pete also tried to get out his hole by creating another induction kit company, Powertec I think it was. More stainless and mesh instead of foam filters.

Also didn't last long.

Last I heard, was Pete sending me a message about badmouthing how he fucked PVD up, and about sueing me (over a company shut down about 4 years previous). His mum had to take his debt (he was a rich boy), and he worked for PiperX, even giving them C3RSA to cover some of his debt to them.

[Edited on 06-07-2010 by VXR]
Limecat
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

You know PVD?

That's it basically.

See I said some BS would come out

God ffs wippet, yet another example of your deluded events.

Banging being my long term GF, soon to be my wife. Single are you
I left here when Vibrio got to personnally insulting to my other half. Cupatea was my mig name for ages. I came back here, but my account corrupted, Ian couldn't fix it.

But you know. You know...

So there is no bullshit there then is there? Just you coming up with another tale when you have already said on this thread that your word means NOTHING.

Is this the 'long time girlfriend' you cheated on as I recall reading you posting about?

Yes, Daimo, you are such a good decent person.

I could understand her posting nothing but you are just a piece of shit TBH to lie to various communities that trusted you when you could have typed NOTHING.

You are just scum.
Limecat
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

Was by far the biggest Vauxhall parts supplier, original M-tec kits, all the bodywork etc. Bigger than LMF today as there wasn't much else selling vx bits.

6-8 page adverts in Redline etc (example of lavish spending when they didn't need to )

Ignore LET, he thinks he's all in the know. Fact is, he knows what the internet told him.

You missed off aftermarket/modified parts Daimo.

I know that is being pedantic but we don't want you misleading people again thinking they were some huge pattern part supplier or anything.

P.S. If I knew what the Internet told me (ie. Lord Dickhead) then I would have bought from PVD.

To be fair, even Joff lied to me on the phone.

Daimo B

6th Jul 10 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheated on yup, with my ex, when I was 19... That was 10 years ago, move with the times. Is this all you got as im batting them off as your throwing them.

I could of, but was an active member of this site, ignoring it done nothing more, and looking back, maybe, but then i was young, your saying your perfect and never made mistakes. I maybe should have kept stumph, but meh, get over it. Your fishing has failed like your momma did with you
Daimo B

6th Jul 10 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I know that is being pedantic but we don't want you misleading people again thinking they were some huge pattern part supplier or anything.

P.S. If I knew what the Internet told me (ie. Lord Dickhead) then I would have bought from PVD.

I wasn't a supplier? Where i've put that?

Aye, because you know everything about the company you work for, as you know the accounts, and whats being spent yeah... An employee doesn't always know. An account does.

Dude, get over it
Limecat
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Cheated on yup, with my ex, when I was 19... That was 10 years ago, move with the times. Is this all you got as im batting them off as your throwing them.

I could of, but was an active member of this site, ignoring it done nothing more, and looking back, maybe, but then i was young, your saying your perfect and never made mistakes. I maybe should have kept stumph, but meh, get over it. Your fishing has failed like your momma did with you

You are batting nothing off Daimo.

You admitted you lied to various communities and we all know the 'reasons' are bullshit.

If you read above, I even (although it was an edit to be fair so you probably hadn't seen it) said that even Joff lied to me on the phone.

So an active member of a site that didn't give a shit about anything but your other halfs career? Not really much of an active member then were you? You just helped to delude and con people by your self confessed online status.

As I say, you are little more than a common thief. Your hands are just as dirty as Pirate Petes.
Daimo B

6th Jul 10 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed, years ago. Move on. Hatred is bringing you down. Im glad to say i've moved on.

And your an internet troll. Even stevens.

Next..
LeeM

6th Jul 10 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow. get a room
Limecat
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

I wasn't a supplier? Where i've put that?

Aye, because you know everything about the company you work for, as you know the accounts, and whats being spent yeah... An employee doesn't always know. An account does.

Dude, get over it

What are you on about? I didn't say you were a supplier you fucking knobend.

You clutching at those straws again and making up more bollocks? Good old Daimo, back to his best.
ssj_kakarot

6th Jul 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow you sold your car for £6.5k lol

:-/
Limecat
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
wow you sold your car for £6.5k lol

:-/

Sorry, as if I needed more justification about my rant, you just reminded me why this guy is a spastic.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What is my VXR worth? 22 database queries in 0.0305760 seconds