corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any wine drinkers?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any wine drinkers?
shaun_sri

User status: Offline
12th Jul 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf
quote:
Originally posted by shaun_sri
quote:
Originally posted by am4nf
A think its really good and tastes feck all like normal wine

If you get a sour number, adding some ribena helps

Sour numbers are alot of shit the number on the bottle has fuck all to do with what barrel it comes from. Its the batch of glass used in the bottle making factory So 'Sour Numbers' don't exist

You must not like it then if you add ribena Same with people that say they can't drink buckfast without a fag its because they don't like the taste!

Its actually the top or bottom of the barrel 1 is top and is thin, 50 is from the bottom so thick

I only add ribena if I get a bottle that tastes bad

Lies! Its a proven fact the number is from the bottle making company and not the wine making company
weddy1988

12th Jul 10 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah my days of drinking a bottle of breach have long gone...but its through the roof now coming on 7 sheets ...bottle of tonic mixed with relentless now thats a potion lol
adiohead

13th Jul 10 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
rule of thumb is to check the dimple on the bottom of the bottle. if its really deep then it should be a good wine, if its nearly flat then its a crap wine.
Only reason for that is you dont put good wine in a shit bottle

cool! thanks

I just went through my wine and chose a bottle with a deep dimple and it was very nice
SteveW

13th Jul 10 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see, its a super easy guide to choosing good wines

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any wine drinkers? 22 database queries in 0.0077040 seconds