corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Fifa 2011

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fifa 2011
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Sep 10 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll say right now that Drogba will be the best player in the game. His power, pace, strength, dribbling, heading and finishing are all amazing.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

18th Sep 10 at 22:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not bad

shooting is harder though
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

18th Sep 10 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still shit decisions
LukeS

18th Sep 10 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chelsea are cunts to play against online
Eck
Premium Member

18th Sep 10 at 23:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How have you got it already?
Eck
Premium Member

19th Sep 10 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another negative:

The cursor changing. It's always been a bit dodgey, but it's even worse now. If you try to change to someone when they are attacking, that player will physically stop moving, which is a disadvantage naturally! You then have to try and get up to pace against an attacker who could already be past.

Another plus though:

Personalities. Brilliant. Ronaldo has all the flair and ability of the real life laddie, with a very realistic replica of his shooting technique. Kaka oozes class. You don't need to charge at them with pace like Ronaldo, you glide past before putting in the deftest pass for Higuain (who again, plays on the shoulder like the real deal) to burst through. Epic.
p

19th Sep 10 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Another negative:

The cursor changing. It's always been a bit dodgey, but it's even worse now. If you try to change to someone when they are attacking, that player will physically stop moving, which is a disadvantage naturally! You then have to try and get up to pace against an attacker who could already be past.

Another plus though:

Personalities. Brilliant. Ronaldo has all the flair and ability of the real life laddie, with a very realistic replica of his shooting technique. Kaka oozes class. You don't need to charge at them with pace like Ronaldo, you glide past before putting in the deftest pass for Higuain (who again, plays on the shoulder like the real deal) to burst through. Epic.

Not digging at you but you gotta love the Kaka being the nuts comment. The guy hasn't been at his best for like 3/4 seasons yet he's still shit hot on Fifa, and on the fucking front cover. Talk about living on your reputation And does Ronaldo dive and moan like a twat on the game like he does in real life
Eck
Premium Member

19th Sep 10 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He actually HAS went down quite easily, but that may just be to do with the tackles Go into a 50-50 with JT and CR ends up on the deck with Terry walking away with the ball Kaka isn't as good in the game as he was in the last one, quite a bit worse actually! But he's still fucking good though.
p

19th Sep 10 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I'm glad Didier is a beast anyway
Adam_B

19th Sep 10 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like this, overall a nice imporvement from 10.

Tried pro evo as well, thought it was shite.

[Edited on 19-09-2010 by Adam_B]
Ojc

19th Sep 10 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I played 11 for a bit last night then switched to 10 and fuck me 10 is easy, so so easy.

So yes, really 11 is a massive improvement I just need to get used to it.
Eck
Premium Member

19th Sep 10 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, 10 is far easier to just take the piss out of with ping pong passing, or hitting L1 then waiting for the chance of a through ball. Now defenders read it well, and predict the ball so it's a LOT harder to break them down. Still a few flaws, but with every FIFA game, they improve something and make other things shite The defenders are shakey with the standing tackle.

I also now love the late runs into the box. Ronaldo just burst a gut to get in and meet my cross and power it in. Lampard is amazing at it (as in real life), so it's another good wee improvement.

I do fucking detest the game length in the demos though. Always the same! Why?! Who the FUCK plays a three minute game?!
p

19th Sep 10 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Aye, 10 is far easier to just take the piss out of with ping pong passing, or hitting L1 then waiting for the chance of a through ball. Now defenders read it well, and predict the ball so it's a LOT harder to break them down. Still a few flaws, but with every FIFA game, they improve something and make other things shite The defenders are shakey with the standing tackle.

I also now love the late runs into the box. Ronaldo just burst a gut to get in and meet my cross and power it in. Lampard is amazing at it (as in real life), so it's another good wee improvement.

I do fucking detest the game length in the demos though. Always the same! Why?! Who the FUCK plays a three minute game?!

Thats the good thin about the Pro Evo demo, it lasts ages
vaux.dan

20th Sep 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love the demo, pre ordered it from work should be around 30 ish with discount, is there any super markets selling it cheaper like asda for £25?
Cavey

20th Sep 10 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vaux.dan
love the demo, pre ordered it from work should be around 30 ish with discount, is there any super markets selling it cheaper like asda for £25?

iirc last year Asda had most of the major games (evo, gta, mgs4, cod etc...) for £25 on release day, not sure about this year though
Fro

20th Sep 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

queue for COD at Asda was rediculous right round the shop and out the door

Paid a few extra quid and got mine from Tesco.

remember fifa 10 being quite cheap when it came out so hopefully there will be a deal on this
Blade_sri

20th Sep 10 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

downloading now, i played pes11 and what the hell have there done to it! its piss poor!
Fro

21st Sep 10 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed, was not feeling PES at all.

Not played Fifa for a few days as been spending time with the girlf before she disappears to Uni. Hopefully get some practice in tonight
Blade_sri

21st Sep 10 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been playing world cup fifa more then fifa 10....think thats better
LukeS

23rd Sep 10 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the best site to get this delivered early?
Fro

30th Sep 10 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Out tonight people.

Tried to get a price from my mate who is a manager at tesco, but even he doesn't know yet.
Cavey

30th Sep 10 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gonna be checking this tomorrow to see if anywhere has it for £25ish, not too fussed about it as my mates will be going evo still, but if it's cheap enough i'll buy it anyway
Fro

30th Sep 10 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Latest tesco price should be 37.46, but could change.

I'm up late tonight anyway so will post up price after I've got it.
Norcy91

30th Sep 10 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Gonna be checking this tomorrow to see if anywhere has it for £25ish, not too fussed about it as my mates will be going evo still, but if it's cheap enough i'll buy it anyway

Morrisons usually sell new games for £25 for the first couple of days when they're released, i've got the last 2 call of duty's and fifa 10 from there for that
Cavey

30th Sep 10 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey

Morrisons usually sell new games for £25 for the first couple of days when they're released, i've got the last 2 call of duty's and fifa 10 from there for that

Yeah, Asda and Morrisons did round here last year with games, Sainsburys had COD cheap last year, so i'll see what people report for tomorrow

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll