corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone been addicted to drugs?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone been addicted to drugs?
gavin18787
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Oct 10 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be alright soon I would have thought ollie. How long were you taking them for?
200mg isnt the higest dose just the norm so shouldnt have effected you that much.

If it does anything its usually really bad dreams and halousinations (sp)

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Oct 10 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, I have, it has its good and bad points.
alan-g-w

13th Oct 10 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Machine
Ive smoked weed everyday now for just about 2 and a half years, i would really call that a drug though.

Of course it is a drug you mug, ive a friend who is starting to feel the shitty end of that stick at the minute. He's 27, living at home, no hope, all the money he makes he spends on weed which he as been smoking going on 8 year, steels off mates and all sorts. Granted he's always been a troubled kid deep down but his dependancy isn't helping him sort anything out.

Not to start the whole debate about it but I love how you make out that it's just the weed that makes him do that then throw in the fact he's a delinquent at the end.
Cybermonkey

14th Oct 10 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Im totally addicted to bass.

Sea bass?
Carl

14th Oct 10 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Machine
Ive smoked weed everyday now for just about 2 and a half years, i would really call that a drug though.

Of course it is a drug you mug, ive a friend who is starting to feel the shitty end of that stick at the minute. He's 27, living at home, no hope, all the money he makes he spends on weed which he as been smoking going on 8 year, steels off mates and all sorts. Granted he's always been a troubled kid deep down but his dependancy isn't helping him sort anything out.

Not to start the whole debate about it but I love how you make out that it's just the weed that makes him do that then throw in the fact he's a delinquent at the end.

Only because it is too complex to explain fully, but either way it doesn't detract from that his life revolves around weed to the point he'll pinch money from his mates so he can buy more weed. He's bright enough to know that he needs to stop but he can't, like an addict.
Nath

14th Oct 10 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of my mates is a pothead. He's turned into a proper cock and has fucked off all his mates. He doesn't work. Lives with his Mum. And basically lives just to smoke weed.
Ben G

14th Oct 10 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
quote:
Originally posted by Xs
quote:
I was properly addicted to mcat (4mmc) for about 8 months. Turned myself into a bit of a junkie.
Coming off it was horrible. Really bad depression, all I wanted to do was sleep, couldn't even eat, and I lost about 3 stone.
I've not touched it in about 7 months now and I feel so much better. I never want to become that dependant again!

Taking it every day?

Yeah, I was.
I was sellin it, and making a grand a week, if not more, and I had as much as I wanted to snort.
Good times with the money, but I feel i've shortened my life a good bit. Not worth it at all.

is that the methedrone that you posted up before? people did warn you
Xs

14th Oct 10 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A grand a week? Must have been selling some amount, wish I jumped on that bandwagon now lol. Were you selling it online or just locally? Out of interest where were you buying it in bulk from and how did you find out, china or something?!
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

14th Oct 10 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Xs
quote:
I was properly addicted to mcat (4mmc) for about 8 months. Turned myself into a bit of a junkie.
Coming off it was horrible. Really bad depression, all I wanted to do was sleep, couldn't even eat, and I lost about 3 stone.
I've not touched it in about 7 months now and I feel so much better. I never want to become that dependant again!

Taking it every day?

Yeah, I was.
I was sellin it, and making a grand a week, if not more, and I had as much as I wanted to snort.
Good times with the money, but I feel i've shortened my life a good bit. Not worth it at all.

is that the methedrone that you posted up before? people did warn you

I took hundreds of that shit over the winter every friday/saturday for about 3/4 months, fucked me up a little bit.
I was working splitshifts, finishing at half 10 at night, straight home showered change and into town to get fucked up, wasnt sleeping til 6/7AM and back up at 10 to go work, used to wake up and my heart would be racing like crazy etc.

I ended up stopping drinking and going into town, isolated myself for a while from the people i was doing it with and spent shitloads of time in my garage and fucking around with my car.

It was great at the time because i never paid for one drop of it, and had some excellent nights.
Ojc

14th Oct 10 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787
Should be alright soon I would have thought ollie. How long were you taking them for?
200mg isnt the higest dose just the norm so shouldnt have effected you that much.

If it does anything its usually really bad dreams and halousinations (sp)

Since around July time
Baskey

14th Oct 10 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ojc, how much for 5 blud
Ojc

14th Oct 10 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can have them for free if I can have 2's on your 3's
JonnyJ

14th Oct 10 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
One of my mates is a pothead. He's turned into a proper cock and has fucked off all his mates. He doesn't work. Lives with his Mum. And basically lives just to smoke weed.

Finally the truth comes out about Craig.
Nath

14th Oct 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by Nath

Finally the truth comes out about Craig.

Na I said 'mates'.
stu_c

14th Oct 10 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to be bad on cocaine

i used to stay up all night binging with my neighbour and then go to work having no sleep!!! at one point i had no sleep for 9 days!! i used tpo spend about 400 a week until i met the girl im with now and i stopped it within a day

nothing is addictive its all in your head!!!
pow
Premium Member

14th Oct 10 at 13:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weed isn't a drug FUCKING LOL.

Course it is, as is nicotine, alcohol etc. etc.

I seriously think I'm addicted to Chocolate. I get withdrawal symptoms if I lay off it.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

14th Oct 10 at 13:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

I seriously think I'm addicted to Chocolate. I get withdrawal symptoms if I lay off it.

Nope its not chocolate its the sugar your body craves when you come off it. same if you drank loads of energy drinks and then came off them
alan-g-w

14th Oct 10 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

I'd agree that it is a drug, but there's no physical addiction like nicotine. It's a mental addiction as in you don't think you can go without it when it won't actually make a difference if you do or not.
Hammer

14th Oct 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weed is one of the worst drugs there is, mainly due to the fact folk don't seem to think it is.
alan-g-w

14th Oct 10 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's really not though is it.
harrisp

14th Oct 10 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Weed is one of the worst drugs there is, mainly due to the fact folk don't seem to think it is.

I'd class alcohol as probably one of the worst.
alan-g-w

14th Oct 10 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed ^
Hammer

14th Oct 10 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No, it really is.

It turns you into a panic attacking social recluse, I have best mates addicted to every drug there is. The coke addict is still a party animal you would never know he had an addiction, the pot head doesn't ever want to leave his couch and you never see him.
alan-g-w

14th Oct 10 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

No, it really is.

It turns you into a panic attacking social recluse, I have best mates addicted to every drug there is. The coke addict is still a party animal you would never know he had an addiction, the pot head doesn't ever want to leave his couch and you never see him.

So you're trying to tell me that the coke addict, who probably has a fuse shorter than a midge's dick and spends X amount of hundreds of pounds a week on his habit (if he's a real addict) is worse than your mate who sits around all day, probably spending less than the coke head. Sorry, no.

And if you're being serious about 'having best mates addicted to every drug there is' you're trying to say the guy who smokes cannabis is worse than a smack head? Come on to fuck mate.

[Edited on 14-10-2010 by alan-g-w]
JonnyJ

14th Oct 10 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two scots arguing over drugs, this can only end well. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone been addicted to drugs? 23 database queries in 0.0163231 seconds