corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Arguments for and against the licence fee

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arguments for and against the licence fee
John

User status: Offline
4th Nov 10 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They can detect radiation from your aerial, I was amazed when I found out that was true..

As for not being able to do without the BBC, do you not think the shows would just turn up on other channels.
stubs

4th Nov 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
They can detect radiation from your aerial, I was amazed when I found out that was true..

As for not being able to do without the BBC, do you not think the shows would just turn up on other channels.

I thought that was a load of shit to try and scare you into paying?
stubs

4th Nov 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
quote:
Originally posted by stubs
Speak for yourself.
My life would be better without the BBC, and knowing that I was saving £100+ each year.
I pay Sky £80/month, I don't watch it as often these days, but I CHOOSE to pay them. I could reduce that amount tomorrow if I chose to.

quote:
Originally posted by stubs
Personally, it's not an option for me. My Sky dish is at the front of my house with an Oct-LNB connected up. OK yeah, there's chance it's no longer in use, but more chance that it is. That's all they need to get them excited and they wouldn't leave me alone. Then my TV's straight facing the window, so anyone looking in could see what I'm watching. Not to mention I don't need any heat whilst I'm cardsharing Sky

O RLY

Yes.. I have the full subscription but not using standard equipment and neither are about 8/9 of my friends & family
Dom

4th Nov 10 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
adverts for the radio, sorted

Would result in a loss of stations and listeners, it'd be like listening to Heart or Kiss

[Edited on 03-11-2010 by Dom]

Listening to Heart makes me want to kill people. Stop playing 'Streets of New York' by Alicia Keys you utter CUNTS!!

That station boils my piss, it's full of adverts, wanky presenters and shit music - it makes me want to listen to 1Xtra
alan-g-w

4th Nov 10 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
adverts for the radio, sorted

Would result in a loss of stations and listeners, it'd be like listening to Heart or Kiss

[Edited on 03-11-2010 by Dom]

Listening to Heart makes me want to kill people. Stop playing 'Streets of New York' by Alicia Keys you utter CUNTS!!

I was on the night shift when this came out, I swear to god Clyde 1 used to play it up to 14 times in a 12 hour shift. I'd actually stop what I was doing to turn the radio off, it made me feel sick whenever I heard it

[Edited on 04-11-2010 by alan-g-w]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Arguments for and against the licence fee 22 database queries in 0.0083258 seconds