corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Q for people with 2 cars or more.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Q for people with 2 cars or more.
JonnyJ

User status: Offline
7th Nov 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I go through Brentacre for my corsa and they allow me to mirror my NCB bonus from my other policy over.
Mark.W

7th Nov 10 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok mate.

How much extra did you have to pay on top of what you were paying for your 1st car?
JonnyJ

7th Nov 10 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In insurance? An extra £40 a month for my Astra. Both seperate policies (one Tesco, one Brentacre) so cost will vary on what 2nd car you get.

Basically the cars are on the road together from about April-Oct so it can be a little expensive over them months. Pay about £120 a month to insure both cars over that time.

Best thing I've ever done though. Means i dont have to worry if my XE suffers any problems as i always have a car as back up and through winter i take the corsa off the road to save it from getting fucked up on the gritted and dirty roads.

Also there is no way i could drive a stripped corsa day in day out
Mark.W

7th Nov 10 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im currently with Brentacre for my corsa so not sure how that would work for me.

Was thinking of a mk4 astra 1.6 or a corsa C 1.4.

Its beginning to be a bit unpractical if taking older family about and some day to day trips like going to the tip ect and its gonna start and get ruined.I had to leave the corsa out in the street a few times last year with the bad weather not being able to get it in and out the garage due to the snow and i was always on edge driving it around in the bad weather.

[Edited on 07-11-2010 by Mark.W]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Q for people with 2 cars or more. 22 database queries in 0.0060301 seconds