corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » For all who fought and died

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For all who fought and died
Hammer

User status: Offline
9th Nov 10 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There were plenty of Celtic fans wearing poppies, the Celtic shop itself sells them.

The problem they have is with being forced to wear it on the strip when it clearly causes offence, there's a difference between a natural disease in cancer and an occupying army of a foreign land.
Ojc

9th Nov 10 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh do me a fucking favour, 14 dead loads injured and you telling me none of them weren't armed or weren't involved in throwing rocks or molotovs at the Paras?

Pull the other one, what a load of cock honestly.

Just imagine if they had SA80 rather than the SLR back then, they could have opened up fully auto and then you would have something really to whine about.

[Edited on 09-11-2010 by Ojc]
cavmad

9th Nov 10 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
No one is ashamed of anything.

The poppy commemorates a number of men that brutally occupy Belfast and Basra. The Saville Report on Bloody Sunday confirmed that 14 unarmed civilians were murdered in Derry in 1972 by the Paratroop Regiment. They were among hundreds killed by the British Army during the most recent phase of conflict in Ireland. Do Celtic fans just forget that and wear a poppy because they are forced to? Would you wear a symbol commemorating someone that had killed your family or friends?

Like I said before folk would be well placed to learn the other side of the argument before the petty name calling. Me personally I think they have their right to their view and opinion but I don't think they should have used Celtic Park as their place to air it, especially when Celtic are playing.

That's the view of the vast majority of Celtic fans.

Yeah, 'brutally occupy' that's the one. I mean it's not even as if some of those lovely innocent IRA 'men' shot people in the back, took pot shots at soldiers, ran racketeering gangs, kidnapped/tortured/tried to blow up innocent people is it?
Oh, and obviously everyone in Northern Ireland want the British out, don't they?
Edd

9th Nov 10 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

honestly dont even entertain him

the same wee guy would be screaming for his British liberties if they where taken away from him
Hammer

9th Nov 10 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Oh do me a fucking favour, 14 dead loads injured and you telling me none of them weren't armed or weren't involved in throwing rocks or molotovs at the Paras?

Pull the other one, what a load of cock honestly.

Just imagine if they had SA80 rather than the SLR back then, they could have opened up fully auto and then you would have something really to whine about.

I'm telling you a 12 year enquiry concluded the 14 dead were innocent and unarmed civilians end of story.

If they had more powerful weapons they would have brutally killed more innocent people, a trait of the British Army from day 1.
Hammer

9th Nov 10 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cavmad
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
No one is ashamed of anything.

The poppy commemorates a number of men that brutally occupy Belfast and Basra. The Saville Report on Bloody Sunday confirmed that 14 unarmed civilians were murdered in Derry in 1972 by the Paratroop Regiment. They were among hundreds killed by the British Army during the most recent phase of conflict in Ireland. Do Celtic fans just forget that and wear a poppy because they are forced to? Would you wear a symbol commemorating someone that had killed your family or friends?

Like I said before folk would be well placed to learn the other side of the argument before the petty name calling. Me personally I think they have their right to their view and opinion but I don't think they should have used Celtic Park as their place to air it, especially when Celtic are playing.

That's the view of the vast majority of Celtic fans.

Yeah, 'brutally occupy' that's the one. I mean it's not even as if some of those lovely innocent IRA 'men' shot people in the back, took pot shots at soldiers, ran racketeering gangs, kidnapped/tortured/tried to blow up innocent people is it?
Oh, and obviously everyone in Northern Ireland want the British out, don't they?

They did a lot worse than that but what's your point? the British army occupies Ireland not the other way around. They can't suddenly get pissed off that an oppressed people suddenly want to fight back by any means available to them.
Hammer

9th Nov 10 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
honestly dont even entertain him

the same wee guy would be screaming for his British liberties if they where taken away from him

Where did I say otherwise? I'm happy here, Ireland couldn't keep my family so we moved here and are all doing extremely well for it.

I have absolutely no problem living and working here, I've had a top drawer education and I want for nothing
Edd

9th Nov 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pleased that the british way of life has worked for you

must sleep sound at night knowing the army you hate keeps you safe
Steve
Premium Member

9th Nov 10 at 21:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dat blud is stepping way outta line, gonna take my menz up his endz if he dont watch his mouth init
Marc

9th Nov 10 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it Internationals again already?
mwg

9th Nov 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not quite sure what is occurring in here if I'm honest
Ojc

9th Nov 10 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only people that care about the occupation of N Ireland are Celtic supporters in Scotland

Honestly, what crusade are the Celtic fans going to go after next? Maybe free the Welsh from their oppresive neighbours and blow up the Severn Bridge?

strick206

9th Nov 10 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

religion is the root of all evil
Marc

9th Nov 10 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I'm not quite sure what is occurring in here if I'm honest

Has seeing Stcheven confused you?
mwg

9th Nov 10 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's like a loose cannon, never know where he is going to go off next. the remedial
Hammer

9th Nov 10 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
pleased that the british way of life has worked for you

must sleep sound at night knowing the army you hate keeps you safe

Always
Hammer

9th Nov 10 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
The only people that care about the occupation of N Ireland are Celtic supporters in Scotland

You are beyond help, I fear your brain is stored in your anus and they removed half of it when you had your operation.

There are tens of millions of people that have an issue with the occupation of their land due to the vast tyrannical empire Britain used to have. All that is by the by though because the banner was done by a few drunk neds but it doesn't take away from the fact you are allowed not to wear a poppy which is the issue here.
monty46

10th Nov 10 at 04:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hammer celtic fans seem to forget their very players who died during the great war one even received a vc. And dont start about bloody sunday martin mcguinness a man that now runs our country was running around with a machine gun. Please dont use that old record always used by republicans of the poor old irish and the big bad brits i have family in the police who have witnessed the cowardly murders the people celtic fc suport murdering men while their kids watched on and killing innocent civilians in omagh and eniskillen

Hammer

10th Nov 10 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by monty46
Hammer celtic fans seem to forget their very players who died during the great war one even received a vc.

Do they?

http://www.celticfc.net/news/stories/news_081110112245.aspx

Complete bullshit.
Ojc

10th Nov 10 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by monty46
Hammer celtic fans seem to forget their very players who died during the great war one even received a vc. And dont start about bloody sunday martin mcguinness a man that now runs our country was running around with a machine gun. Please dont use that old record always used by republicans of the poor old irish and the big bad brits i have family in the police who have witnessed the cowardly murders the people celtic fc suport murdering men while their kids watched on and killing innocent civilians in omagh and eniskillen

See Hammer, only Celtic fans have an issue with it and that comes down to once again a small minority of Scots hating the English for no reason other than their football team being completely shit.
Hammer

10th Nov 10 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't support the Scottish national team nor do I have a problem with English people other than their terrible accent.
Xs

10th Nov 10 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why don't you go home,
Why don't you go home,
If you hate Great Britain,
Why don't you go home.
John

10th Nov 10 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of the world hates The English tbf, although I've never met an actual bad English person, it's the attitude that's portrayed.

As for Britain, there's absolutely nobody in the world that wants to be British apart from the incoming immigrants, all 4 corners of 'Great' Britain hate it, except from a tiny proportion in Glasgow and NI, who like to slag of Celtic fans for associating with Irleand, while walking about with an England top on
Ojc

10th Nov 10 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to meet these Scottish people wearing England shirts, seem like my kind of people.
John

10th Nov 10 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Twats?

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » For all who fought and died 23 database queries in 0.0105860 seconds