corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » how low can you go?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how low can you go?
dinglec20xe

User status: Offline
4th Dec 10 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jo1945
I think it looks awesome. Are you fitting a shallow sump for your 2.0 when it gets fitted?

no unfortunatly im going ot have to lift it up trying to find some nice bbs splits i can put some stretch on, or i can get some minty speedlines pretty cheap so might get them for now until i manage to find a set of decent wheels
dinglec20xe

User status: Offline
8th Dec 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im selling my 2.0 16v redtop as ive changed plan with what im doing and i want boost!

so here goes

engine originally came out of a G reg cav GSi with 152k miles on it

The Block £100

its been acid dipped
new core plugs
new water pump
new piston rings
new main bearings
new big end bearings
new rear main oil seal
painted red
bores checked and re-honed
crank checked and polished
sump has been fitted with new gaskets and a new GM baffle plate

The Head £100

the cylinder head is a 'coscast' head, basically there were 2 types of head on these engines, one used to go porous between an oil and water way causing the two to mix, if i remember rightly these 'coscast' heads are balanced aluminium and dont go porous,

New valve stem oil seals
Valves re-lapped and refitted
re-faced the head
i believe its been slightly polished aswell, i have 2 valves out if anyone wants pictures

comes complete with caps, nuts, camshafts, and distributor/leads.

Gearbox £60

its an F20 box
comes with both driveshafts from the cav one being an equal length shaft

i also have

freshly powdercoated manifold in red which has been built up with saab turbo injectors (blue ones) and a freshly powdercoated fuel rail in white £60

flywheel and bolts £20
Rocker cover £20
Spark plug cover £10
spare inlet manifold £10
2 throttle bodies £15 each
new cambelt on its own £5
new Headgasket kit £30
new Head bolts £10
exhaust manifold £30
chipped ecu (courtney sport group 'n' chip) £50
Cambelt backing plate £5
Cambelt cover £10
SFI box £5
Air flow meter £20
airbox £5

im sure theres other bits i have laying around will have a look when i go back to work,

ill sell everything i have to do with the 2.0 and the cavalier (which is quite a bit) for £300

if anyone wants any pics let me know and ill get some up

cheers shane

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » how low can you go? 23 database queries in 0.0695739 seconds