corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Immigration System strikes again

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Immigration System strikes again
ed

User status: Offline
16th Dec 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Those countries were dragged into civilisation when we discovered them. They were chucking spears when we were on the verge of the combustion engine and fully automatic weapons.

Bingo bango.

Aren't some of the oldest books in the world Arab and wasn't money invented in Babylon?
Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which idea of hitlers is it that you actually like?
Sam
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So Hitler had the right ideas about stuff right?

I guess this kinda stuff was OK too then was it?

image 1

image 2

image 3
Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Those countries were dragged into civilisation when we discovered them. They were chucking spears when we were on the verge of the combustion engine and fully automatic weapons.

Bingo bango.

Aren't some of the oldest books in the world Arab and wasn't money invented in Babylon?

dont let history get in the way of this please.

Same with those africans - the continent that would be one of the strongest, richest and most self sufficiant on the globe if we hadnt robbed them of several generations of their young men to work for our emerging companies in slavery to fund our industrial revolution that put us ahead of them in the pecking order and allowed us to shit on them from then untill now

[Edited on 16-12-2010 by Dr Pepper]
GF-91
Banned

16th Dec 10 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
So Hitler had the right ideas about stuff right?

I guess this kinda stuff was OK too then was it?

image 1

image 2

image 3

He was just a bit extreme...
Ryan

16th Dec 10 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
quote:
Originally posted by RYAN89
My comment above was in reply to his first post

You haven't answered his question

Discriminating BASED on race/colour. I didnt say he should be deported because he is brown (which he is so i dont see the problem, i am white, am i being racist towards myself?)

My post clearly states that my problem is he came here ''seeking asylum'' (load of bollocks) and then killed an innocent girl, we then paid for his upkeep in prison, and legal aid, and probably benefits when he got out. Annnnnd then he is STILL aloud to stay here!! Seriously can you rationalise that?

I would of said the same if he was white, black, brown, pink, yellow; this is not the problem.
Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Discriminating BASED on race/colour. I didnt say he should be deported because he is brown (which he is so i dont see the problem, i am white, am i being racist towards myself?)

My post clearly states that my problem is he came here ''seeking asylum'' (load of bollocks) and then killed an innocent girl, we then paid for his upkeep in prison, and legal aid, and probably benefits when he got out. Annnnnd then he is STILL aloud to stay here!! Seriously can you rationalise that?

I would of said the same if he was white, black, brown, pink, yellow; this is not the problem.

Thats absolutely fair, and a reasonable opinion to have - even 'liberal leftie dogooders' like me think sthis arse wipe should be thrown out of the UK..... the trouble is most people cant have that opinion without also spouting a whole lot of other rascist ignorant crap. This is one horrible, nasty little shitty iraqi that has done this - it isnt all of them ---- we dont need hitler to sort this out - we need our judges to grow some balls

neil h

Nice bizarre bit of hypocrisy there, muslim extremism being thought of as a bad thing compaired to hitlers policy being a good thing

[Edited on 16-12-2010 by neil h]
GF-91
Banned

quote:
quote:
quote:

You used the fact he was brown against him.That is discrimination based on colour, racism. I'll quote it if you want, you know, the bit which I have already quoted on a previous page.
Ojc

quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Bingo bango.

Yes, but what happened after that? They got themselves wrapped up in religious nonsense rather than expanding their minds.
Deadude

Why did he only get done for driving without a license and leaving the scene of an accident and not manslaughter or murdeR???
Ojc

16th Dec 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hitler was the last chance to save us.

America now roams free doing as it wishes run by American Jews.
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper

What idea was he right with?

Survival of the fittest.

We, now help the weak etc. So have basicly stopped natural selection etc. He wanted us to evolve into a more powerful species. Basicly.
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Again...

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, . . . so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. (Hitler 1943)
Sam
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You called him a "smelly brown face". That IS a racist comment - fact.

If a 'white' person commited this crime, would you call him a "smelly white face" or just a wanker?

Yeah.
Jambo

16th Dec 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Bingo bango.

Jesus was an Arab too. Still a backwards civilisation?!
GF-91
Banned

16th Dec 10 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Again...

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, . . . so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. (Hitler 1943)

Ohh so that's why he had innocent civilians killed...
GF-91
Banned

16th Dec 10 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:

You called him a "smelly brown face". That IS a racist comment - fact.

If a 'white' person commited this crime, would you call him a "smelly white face" or just a wanker?

Yeah.

smelly white face lolz!
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We also wouldnt have all this shit against our religion etc but these protestors and whinging about xmas etc. He removed any books from libarys containing anything against christianity.
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Again...

Shhh yourself, i've already said he went too far with it!! Jesus!
Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Bingo bango.

Yes, but what happened after that? They got themselves wrapped up in religious nonsense rather than expanding their minds.

We and America are just as bad. We have destroyed the middle east because we continue to back one religion with weapons and money at the expense of another. The Usa is using its military to achieve the aims of neocon fundamental born again christians.

Muslim is not the only religion that kills in its name -

We were burning women and drowning them a relatively short period of time ago in the name of christianity ..... we are just as fucked up by religion - its not just the ones practised by brown people that are bad

The only reason we sorted ourself out and got rid of mad religious behaviour over here is because we invested in science, education and has a reletively free media - something the middle east has never had the chance to do because of our involvement over there.

GF-91
Banned

quote:
quote:
quote:
Again...

Shhh yourself, i've already said he went too far with it!! Jesus!

But he still had the right idea, right?

Just log out.
Ojc

quote:
quote:
Again...

Jews have a disproportionate amount of the worlds wealth, reason enough to be suspicious
GF-91
Banned

16th Dec 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
quote:
Again...

Jews have a disproportionate amount of the worlds wealth, reason enough to be suspicious

before or after hitlers death?
Ojc

16th Dec 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ALWAYS, Jews were responsible for the death of Jesus FFS how much more proof do you need that they are an evil bunch?

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Immigration System strikes again 22 database queries in 0.0529330 seconds