corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Liverpool are shit

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Liverpool are shit
Robbo

User status: Offline
11th Jan 11 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think youre on your own on that one m8
Nath

11th Jan 11 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In what way?
Robbo

11th Jan 11 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone who saw that match saw what an appalling display it was by man city, they had 2 attempts iirc, opne of which was a defensive error on our part., they came to get a point and did exactly that, that kind of football will never deserve to win a title.
Ben J

11th Jan 11 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a disgrace.

Even one of my Shitty supporting colleagues was embarrased by it!

[Edited on 11-01-2011 by Ben J]
Nath

11th Jan 11 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deserving or not they had a gameplan and it worked.
Robbo

11th Jan 11 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not disputing it worked but it was piss poor for a suppsoed top 4 team
Nath

11th Jan 11 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meh.
Tom

11th Jan 11 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
The main clown was Benitez - not the owners....he wasted countless millions on sub standard players. Johnson - £18million, Aqualaini - £20 million, Babel - £11.5 million ...cant say you havnt spent money....you just wasted it.

You really think your fans will give it three years with kenny to bring through new talent .... which we keep hearing about but dont get to see playing for you .... pacheco has been the great liverpool hope for ages now but never gets a game.

Best thing you can do is go and get owen coyle and give him 5 years to sort you out ... would be the man fr the job imo

You're missing the point though, we still had to recoup money from the £5m-£8m type players we had bought previously to buy anyone. The 3 you have stated as examples are all debatable, Aquilani is lighting up the Juve team at the moment and it was through poor management (at many levels) that he was sent on loan, I think if he were still here we'd be a better team for it. Johnson was over priced but the main issue with him is he's been playing in a system that doesn't suit him. Babel I agree on, he hasn't done anything to warrant that price tag.

What do you mean, do I think our fans will give Kenny 3 years to bring through new talent? If he does ok this season and get's to manage us for 3/4 years then i'm sure our fans will back him as much/more than an external appointment, yes. Our fans are getting to grip with the concept that we might have to wait to be successful, what else can we do? In terms of promising youngsters we've got loads, as I have said we need to get better at bringing them through but Kelly as an example is someone who doesn't look out of place in our team, same with Shelvey. We've also got 3/4 players who fans are getting excited about in the youth/reserve teams; Suso, Sterling, Wisdom, Ince (recently on loan at notts county). Pacheco will get his chance, Kenny knows what he can do, it's down to him to decide when it's appt to do so.

Oh and what makes you qualified to tell me that Owen Coyle is the best candidate for the job? Yes he done well at burnley and for 6 months at Botlon but there are plenty of foreign managers who are doing as good a job in other (admiteddly easier) leagues. If Kenny does well, Comolli has already said he'll be considered for the long term role, which is fine. If not i'd have 3 other managers before Coyle, I don't buy into the need for a manager to be British.

BTW, have a look at this video of Suso if you've got 5 mins Suso Vs Crystal Palace he's definitely one to watch.

[Edited on 11-01-2011 by Tom]
Nath

11th Jan 11 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How dare you get this back on topic

Tommy L

11th Jan 11 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Deserving or not they had a gameplan and it worked.
Arsenal just weren't good enough to break them down.
Tom

11th Jan 11 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
How dare you get this back on topic

I know, incredible no baiting or anything
chrisritch

11th Jan 11 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
The main clown was Benitez - not the owners....he wasted countless millions on sub standard players. Johnson - £18million, Aqualaini - £20 million, Babel - £11.5 million ...cant say you havnt spent money....you just wasted it.

You really think your fans will give it three years with kenny to bring through new talent .... which we keep hearing about but dont get to see playing for you .... pacheco has been the great liverpool hope for ages now but never gets a game.

Best thing you can do is go and get owen coyle and give him 5 years to sort you out ... would be the man fr the job imo

You're missing the point though, we still had to recoup money from the £5m-£8m type players we had bought previously to buy anyone. The 3 you have stated as examples are all debatable, Aquilani is lighting up the Juve team at the moment and it was through poor management (at many levels) that he was sent on loan, I think if he were still here we'd be a better team for it. Johnson was over priced but the main issue with him is he's been playing in a system that doesn't suit him. Babel I agree on, he hasn't done anything to warrant that price tag.

What do you mean, do I think our fans will give Kenny 3 years to bring through new talent? If he does ok this season and get's to manage us for 3/4 years then i'm sure our fans will back him as much/more than an external appointment, yes. Our fans are getting to grip with the concept that we might have to wait to be successful, what else can we do? In terms of promising youngsters we've got loads, as I have said we need to get better at bringing them through but Kelly as an example is someone who doesn't look out of place in our team, same with Shelvey. We've also got 3/4 players who fans are getting excited about in the youth/reserve teams; Suso, Sterling, Wisdom, Ince (recently on loan at notts county). Pacheco will get his chance, Kenny knows what he can do, it's down to him to decide when it's appt to do so.

Oh and what makes you qualified to tell me that Owen Coyle is the best candidate for the job? Yes he done well at burnley and for 6 months at Botlon but there are plenty of foreign managers who are doing as good a job in other (admiteddly easier) leagues. If Kenny does well, Comolli has already said he'll be considered for the long term role, which is fine. If not i'd have 3 other managers before Coyle, I don't buy into the need for a manager to be British.

BTW, have a look at this video of Suso if you've got 5 mins Suso Vs Crystal Palace he's definitely one to watch.

Eccleston & Spearing too
Tom

11th Jan 11 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Eccleston & Spearing too

Eccleston's had a run this year (more so in pre-season, but also in europe and the cup) and has looked ok imo, really quick and skillful in posession but a bit frustrating with his decision making and final ball. Spearing has been with the 1st team squad for 18 months or so iirc. He gets a hard time from our fans but he's developing (albeit slower than he possibly should be) all the time, the difference between his start away at sunderland last season (awful) and his performances this season are massive, shame he broke his ankle as he was starting alot of the europa games although i'm pretty sure he;s back training already.

We've also got a shed load of quality coming through in defence, Ayala (on loan at Hull), Wilson (meant to be loaning him back to rangers), Mavinga, Coady (local lad) and a few other lads a bit further away but worth mentioning are Ngoo (big strong CF who's got more skills than he should ) and Silva (portugese winger )

chrisritch

11th Jan 11 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im looking forward to seeing Suso when he's a wee bit older. saw him in JC's testimonal and he looked sharp. Pacheco should get more game time than he does really. Ayala isnt with Hull anymore i don't think, came back fucked so isn't going back iirc. Amoo will be one to watch too IMO
MJFF88

11th Jan 11 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Made one of the best academies in the country look shocking there. He is definitely one for the future!
Russ

11th Jan 11 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one of the best acadamies in the country? who palace?
Nath

11th Jan 11 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ

Certainly isn't referring to Arsenal.

BOOM!!!!
Russ

11th Jan 11 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom

11th Jan 11 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im looking forward to seeing Suso when he's a wee bit older. saw him in JC's testimonal and he looked sharp. Pacheco should get more game time than he does really. Ayala isnt with Hull anymore i don't think, came back fucked so isn't going back iirc. Amoo will be one to watch too IMO

Oh yeah forgot about ayala, they played him when injured and refused our recall (a few days early due to his injury) cheeky beggers! Hopefully he's back fit soon as for me he's ahead of Wilson and Kelly seems to be morphing into a RB.

Yeah Suso is the stand out for me, so much compusure in and around the box and as mentioned made palace look mediocre, we battered them in that game, shouldn't have gone into ET as we should have been 3/4 up by then!
Tom

11th Jan 11 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I'd imagine the Arse academy is full of 8 year old kids tbh iirrc lol xoxo

chrisritch

11th Jan 11 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
quote:

I'd imagine Wengers cellar is full of 8 year old kids tbh iirrc lol xoxo

MJFF88

11th Jan 11 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

BOOM!!!!

Yeah Palace
Rick Draper

11th Jan 11 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
What players has your history bought you recently? Fuck all, money talks in football not history. History means nothing to 99% of current footballers. The only ones that care about history are the likes of Giggs and Scholes who tbh are a breed that will never be seen again.

In fact Liverpools history is like a millstone round the clubs neck as there fans still believe they are a top 4 club

[Edited on 09-01-2011 by Rick Draper]

Spoken like a true gobshite city fan. The kind of players you have attracted and will continue to attract will (continue) to act like spoilt kids. Adebayor, Balotelli, Tevez, the Toures. All of them there for the money, all of them holding you to ransom and showing your club and fans no respect, turning up when they feel like it. You can't buy class mate, but you wouldn't understand anything about class, hence your post

Well as Torres has not turned up for you this season, Mascarano did not exactly hang around either did he! Does not really say fuck all for your lot either does it. O and if it was not for death threats off your lot Gerrard would not be with your lot either.....

Point me in the direction of one footballer who is not at a premier league club for the money???
chrisritch

11th Jan 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
What players has your history bought you recently? Fuck all, money talks in football not history. History means nothing to 99% of current footballers. The only ones that care about history are the likes of Giggs and Scholes who tbh are a breed that will never be seen again.

In fact Liverpools history is like a millstone round the clubs neck as there fans still believe they are a top 4 club

Spoken like a true gobshite city fan. The kind of players you have attracted and will continue to attract will (continue) to act like spoilt kids. Adebayor, Balotelli, Tevez, the Toures. All of them there for the money, all of them holding you to ransom and showing your club and fans no respect, turning up when they feel like it. You can't buy class mate, but you wouldn't understand anything about class, hence your post

Well as Torres has not turned up for you this season, Mascarano did not exactly hang around either did he! Does not really say fuck all for your lot either does it. O and if it was not for death threats off your lot Gerrard would not be with your lot either.....

Point me in the direction of one footballer who is not at a premier league club for the money???

any of the blackpool squad
Rick Draper

11th Jan 11 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

any of the blackpool squad

Well cannot argue with that tbh. Every other club is filled with money grabbing fuckers and your own squad is not immune to that either.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Liverpool are shit 23 database queries in 0.0191281 seconds