corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Married/engaged people

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Married/engaged people
Simon

User status: Offline
27th Jan 11 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
QVC £15 and diamonique!

Stone is 7x7mm ish on silver ring and looks real!

Said it cost 4 figures and i am paying my mum and dad back as i can

Sparkles like a beauty!!!!

I still can't get over this.

What a great way to start a marriage, with a lie
MarkSport

27th Jan 11 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My uncle has 2 jewellery shops in birmingham so i'm sorted

[Edited on 27-01-2011 by MarkSport]
CORSA NUT

27th Jan 11 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
Quite a bit
just spend what you can

Got it in one mate
A1EX

27th Jan 11 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
QVC £15 and diamonique!

Stone is 7x7mm ish on silver ring and looks real!

Said it cost 4 figures and i am paying my mum and dad back as i can

Sparkles like a beauty!!!!

I still can't get over this.

Be funny to see her face if they run into money issues, she decides to sell her ring (not like that you immature fuckwits) to raise some funds and she takes it to get valued.

then she'll have to sell her ring like the immature fuckwits already thought
Eck
Premium Member

29th Jan 11 at 20:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll buy yours? Quid.
Robin
Premium Member

29th Jan 11 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I spent £1850

The ring is a platimun mount with 2 0.1 carat brilliant round cut diamonds in the shoulders of the clasp, 4 in total.

Centre stone is 0.62 carat D colour VS2 clarity, very good cut, very good polish with GIA certificate and a replacement value of £4500, for insurance purposes.

I thought if it was worth doing, it was worth doing right! no fucking about with a wanky yellow stone from ernest jones....

Jewellery quarter in Birmingham is the place to go IMO.
StuartVRS

29th Jan 11 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I spent £45 from H Samuel 11 years ago. I didnt have a lot of money at the time and she didnt want anything flashy. Made up for it with expensive wedding rings and an expensive eternity ring now that i have more £££ and have even offered to replace her engagement ring with a better version. Not the same tho.
Ben G

29th Jan 11 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
I spent £1850

The ring is a platimun mount with 2 0.1 carat brilliant round cut diamonds in the shoulders of the clasp, 4 in total.

Centre stone is 0.62 carat D colour VS2 clarity, very good cut, very good polish with GIA certificate and a replacement value of £4500, for insurance purposes.

i like to think of myself as a normal bloke, and i must say i don't have a fecking clue what you are talking about
Bobber123

29th Jan 11 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my brother was with his lass for years and didnt feel the need, neither did she so he made her one out of metal and she loved it haha, you should have seen the fucking thing.. just a piece of thick wire bent into a ring shape.
thats just winner as far as i can see.
birds dont buy us fuck all..

saying that, if i had the money to throw around on flashy rings i probably would.
the fact that i do absolutley everything for her (exept the washing) is good enough for her
Robin
Premium Member

30th Jan 11 at 02:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben, those bits are important when you buy a ring, you'll learn, quickly I had to.
Whittie

30th Jan 11 at 02:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're fucking engaged Robin Congrats mate.
Rob_Quads

30th Jan 11 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much you spend just comes down to her and you. For some <£100 will do fit perfectly. Others might feel conned if they don't spend £1,000. etc

The whole X salary is just made up to get people spending more money in the shops.

If people have bought from tiffanys and like it then all cool but IMO pop down your local indepedant. If you take a tiffany ring to get valued you will get shock. Your paying a lot for the name
Jules S
Premium Member

30th Jan 11 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
How much you spend just comes down to her and you. For some <£100 will do fit perfectly. Others might feel conned if they don't spend £1,000. etc

The whole X salary is just made up to get people spending more money in the shops.

If people have bought from tiffanys and like it then all cool but IMO pop down your local indepedant. If you take a tiffany ring to get valued you will get shock. Your paying a lot for the name

You've got it right there, you put her before you

To put that into context, imagine it is obligatory for females to buy their fiancee a car on their engagement.

You 'might' say you were happy when your millionaire wife to be bought you a Corsa, but secretly you are pissed off because you were expecting a Ferrari of some description

You wont admit that though, for fear of hurting her feelings

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Married/engaged people 22 database queries in 0.1703229 seconds