corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I think there is something wrong with me

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I think there is something wrong with me
Hammer

User status: Offline
11th Mar 11 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet you got up to allsorts of crazy shenanigans when you were drunk.

Forgetting to weather one of the engines on your model plane just for the shits and giggles.
Steve
Premium Member

11th Mar 11 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
I reckon you're going to be a really creepy old man still driving about in a modded car thinking your are 18 with whatever the equivilent of all saints army boots are when your 50 with even worse receeding hair trying to pull 20 year olds on faceparty tbh.

trust me i will never be like that, i have no issue with acting old, but i just dont feel old yet nor do i look it and am incredibly immature for my age, no doubt one day i will grow up and i wont try and not act how i feel.

As I act how i feel, i dont conform to a set of rules which state you must act like this at x age, or do this by x age, i think is the problem with most peoples lives actually

[Edited on 11-03-2011 by Steve]
Steve
Premium Member

11th Mar 11 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im also not trying to have a dig at people who are settled down with kids if this is your choice of preference who am i to say otherwise, im trying to work out what im missing, as that life seems quite popular for a lot of people.
adiohead

11th Mar 11 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Im also not trying to have a dig at people who are settled down with kids if this is your choice of preference who am i to say otherwise, im trying to work out what im missing, as that life seems quite popular for a lot of people.

You're missing living in your own home with a woman
A1EX

11th Mar 11 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Monogamy is not normal anyway, as human beings we are not supposed to get married and stay with the same partner, have kids yes, spread the seed etc but not be monogamous
Marriage to me is just a form of control.
Lawrah
Premium Member

11th Mar 11 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What?!
mwg

11th Mar 11 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's got to be the words of a serial cheat
A1EX

11th Mar 11 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

serial cheat
adiohead

11th Mar 11 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A1EX
Monogamy is not normal anyway, as human beings we are not supposed to get married and stay with the same partner, have kids yes, spread the seed etc but not be monogamous
Marriage to me is just a form of control.

you are correct.

The female of the human species is always seeking DNA. That's why they cheat or leave us for dickheads.
Ben J

11th Mar 11 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watch out.....Jade will be after you.....cheating discusts her..........

oh...wait...
adiohead

11th Mar 11 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jade is a prime example of human nature.

Always after new cum to guzzle on
A1EX

11th Mar 11 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guzzling it is wasting it
adiohead

11th Mar 11 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A1EX
Guzzling it is wasting it

depends where they guzzle from
A1EX

11th Mar 11 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

touche
baza31

11th Mar 11 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am 25 and soon to be a dad , am very exited and def feel ready which is y am having one . Got a bit behind me to give the child a good life , I've been a lad for a long time different lasses out with lads all weekend etc and got bored. I do prefer now coming in from work n chillin with her . Also am glad that my folks will get time to spend with baby which I always wanted . So depends on person . All this bullshit about once you have a kid "it all stops" is shite and in my opinion people who say this quote life probably "never started " . each person is different and I think you should do exactly what u want and not what anyone says .
Steve
Premium Member

11th Mar 11 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good reply, however i disagree with it all stops, you are definately 100% more restricted when you have a child, my example was perfect, one of our friends having a baby this year means they wont be attending the ring trip.

Maybe not everything stops, but it would deffo stop me doing everything i wanted.

I also think people with children genuinely dont believe they are restricted because they are forced to change there interests etc to fit in with the child so to them it doesnt look like they are, but looking at it from an outsider, they cant do all the stuff they would be doing previously

The problem here is everyone is going to be defensive of there current lifestyle because noone wants to admit there life is shitter then it could be.

[Edited on 11-03-2011 by Steve]
MarkSport

11th Mar 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
It doesn't help being in a relationship with a 15 year old

Cole

11th Mar 11 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't change a thing when it comes to my kids I've got 2 step daughters and 1 of my own. I dont feel restricted I'm 32 now but was still in my 20's when I got with my missus I knew what i was getting into as she was my next door neighbour for 10 yrs prior I wanted to settle down at the time as it felt right and I've never regretted one bit of it. The time will come Steve I can assure you of that accidents happen lol
sc0ott

11th Mar 11 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve when the time comes just adopt a kid and see how the turns out.
Worst case scenario you can send it back and live your life a quarter mile at a time again.
Life really is that simple.
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Mar 11 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you want them, you'll know.

I had a mate who with his wife said they would settle down but never have kids, then one day decided to do it and their first was born yesterday. They didn't even have an easy time of it, lost a few but kept on because once they knew they wanted to do that, that is what they worked towards.

I think you need to live life a bit first and get that out of the way and if you're only used to being a relatively free bloke then the entire concept sounds completely alien.

I'm very lucky in that I'm around kids a fair bit. I've lived with people with kids in the past and I'm also fairly close to my nephews.

And if the best reason is that you can't go to the ring now, consider what life is all about. I enjoy lying under cars all weekend and coming and going as I please all day every day, but I'm also acutely aware that my life is not complete.

I love my life right now, very easy indeed. But the current configuration is also not forever. Biggest issue is dealing with the loss of freedom etc. but I've seen enough to know it doesn't even come close to raising a child.

I'm not about to spread any seed on the quiet just to have any but I'm not afraid of it as an avenue.

[Edited on 11-03-2011 by Ian]
Tom G

11th Mar 11 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You think?
Paul_J

11th Mar 11 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have to agree with Steve

I get the feeling sometimes that the people who are having kids / settling down young, do not have anything else to live for. e.g. They don't earn much money / have a job and therefore won't have the chance to much else in their life. Essentially wasters.

Then there's another half of society, who generally try to achieve at life, do things they want to enjoy, live their dreams. These people often do want kids, but want to wait / never feel ready ...

I expect loads of older 'parents' this generation.

Although unfortunately in the meanwhile the doll / jobless scum will continue to breed and have two kids by the time they're 15.
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Mar 11 at 18:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you think kids are the alternative to an actual life then you need to have kids and prove yourself wrong.

I only need to interact with my nephews or my friends' children for a few minutes to know that cars and holidays are shit and furtherance of the population is where it's at.

Seriously, you need to go try that. I would give you a safe bet that any parent who has done a fairly decent job on their kids would laugh you out of the room if you talked about avoiding children in order to faff about enjoying things which actually don't matter.
Andrew

11th Mar 11 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something i've been thinking about over the last few months on how my life is not complete. I've had a small tinker with cars, a career and had a bit of a life. But at which point you need to find someone you can actually live with and have children to, something i can't find at the moment. So the fun continues...
will_ainsworth

11th Mar 11 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really want a wife and kids but not until in the next 10 years atleast, you have pleanty of time steve, and i bet when you find the women (or man ) you want to spend the rest of your life with things might change. I have decided to totally focus on my career path, not even looking for a girl as that can come later, I want to enjoy life and find myself first before being stuck in a relasionship and spending time and money doing things that will just waste my time getting know where. hopefully this way i will have a good job and able to support a family with no big struggles. im only 20 but have a lot to look forward to before i start a serious relasionship. many people do it the wrong way around nowadays, have a kid and struggle. my ex misscarried which i think without sounding a cunt is the best outcome for that particular situation i would have a 3 year old now and that wouldn't be good. eye opener to say the least!

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I think there is something wrong with me 22 database queries in 0.0151839 seconds