corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Motorcylist rant.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Motorcylist rant.
Ojc

User status: Offline
3rd May 11 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Horses make me feel a bit sick TBH, hooning around NSL roads then out of nowhere some twat on a donkey is in the middle of the road and then I'm stuck behind it while it smears shit everywhere.
DaveyLC

3rd May 11 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
when is it no unavoidable, there's a field next to every road in the country side, ride in there

You can use that same argument for why do people need to drive fast on the road? Why not go to a track? Why ride quads/mx bikes on the road why not take them to the fields? In fact why do we need cars that can do more than 70mph??

People have different ideas of fun/pleasure, some people like riding horses and some people like driving cars.

If we banned everything that offended someone in some way or another there would be nothing left to do!
Graham88

3rd May 11 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
My safe, air conditioned cage sucks.

Typical argument for somebody who has never ridden a bike tbh

I love my car and that's what I drive far far more than my bike, but you can't beat a bike for the open road and freedom.

You could die in your car if you got pulled out on, rolled over and couldn't open the doors then the car set on fire. Whereas on a bike you'd be throw from the accident and get away with minimal injuries if you are wearing proper gear. So many different scenarios that it's just completely pointless even having the car vs bike argument.
chrisritch

3rd May 11 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
when is it no unavoidable, there's a field next to every road in the country side, ride in there

Maybe the slight issue of trespass
Russ

3rd May 11 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:

You can use that same argument for why do people need to drive fast on the road? Why not go to a track? Why ride quads/mx bikes on the road why not take them to the fields? In fact why do we need cars that can do more than 70mph??

People have different ideas of fun/pleasure, some people like riding horses and some people like driving cars.

If we banned everything that offended someone in some way or another there would be nothing left to do!
i think you missed the sarcasm in my post Davey
RichR
Premium Member

3rd May 11 at 15:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

My dad made the front wheel touch the back wheel of his 748 when he stuck it in a field at Cannock Chase, looked like it was transforming
Tiger

3rd May 11 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just drove home from work, a biker was behind me, fully high viz'd up, didnt try to overtake, didnt sit on my rear quarter, he knew to respect my road position and the road he was on. That's what I wish other bikers would do, purely that, nothing else
jimmy 2.1

3rd May 11 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking ban the lot of em!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Motorcylist rant. 22 database queries in 0.4605448 seconds