corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » mouth ulcers

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mouth ulcers
RCoughtrie

User status: Offline
17th May 11 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsodyl
VegasPhil
Premium Member

17th May 11 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get thematic he'll of a lot. Sugary sweets and sweet drinks start them also Fruit. Stress and being run down etc cant help either.

Paracetemol for the pain. Salt in warm water twice a day and Euthymol toothpaste seems to help for me.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Shell
Premium Member

17th May 11 at 20:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
What about that mouth wash stuff, did that not work?

Corsodyl? I'm gonna try the minty one, the one I got the taste physically made me boke!
VegasPhil
Premium Member

17th May 11 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and Bonjela Once is the most painful thing ever

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Simon

17th May 11 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've suffered with them for several years, when I get them they can be the size of a penny, normally a few at a time and normally in the same places each time. Been through numerous medicines. I am now on Thalidomide for them spend a fortune on condoms but it works
Eck
Premium Member

17th May 11 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
What about that mouth wash stuff, did that not work?

Corsodyl? I'm gonna try the minty one, the one I got the taste physically made me boke!

The one that's stuffed down the side of my Volvo's doorcard? Bawbag!
Jambo

17th May 11 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had that Cordysyl. Helped when I had tonsillitis. Didn't think taste were that bad.
Simon

17th May 11 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a minty one and an original which is pretty gash
andys sxi
Premium Member

17th May 11 at 22:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to get them all the time I think i used the same stuff as Stuart said it's like a paste but they stopped selling it now. I have got a bit left that I use if I really have to. I have tryed loads of different things but they don't really work. My mum was watching the telly and she seen that taking a vitamin helps. I started taking a vitamin everyday and it seems to be helping a lot I would say in about 6 months I've had about 5 and some of those are due to me biting my mouth, before that I could have 3 at a time which is pain full

So maybe try that

April 08 feature car
JonnyJ

18th May 11 at 02:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RCoughtrie
Corsodyl

I tried that cunting stuff and it made a right mess of my tongue, i could barely eat for weeks!
Eck
Premium Member

18th May 11 at 02:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jessy James indeed.
JonnyJ

18th May 11 at 02:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get fucked it looked like one side of my tongue had melted!
Eck
Premium Member

18th May 11 at 02:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't say I've tried it mate But I'll take your word for it! I may try it just to see
adiohead

18th May 11 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
I don't reckon I'd go in and say I have "heat" for fear of being laughed back out the door but I think I will look into chinese herbal remedies as I'm quite a believer in these things! Thanks Kenni

Just out of interest, why do you believe it? Have you had good experience from alternative medicine?
Eck
Premium Member

18th May 11 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To put it simply Adi, she is a hippy.
adiohead

18th May 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a lot of bullshit medicine out there like homeopathy and applied kinesiology
Anty
Premium Member

18th May 11 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mouth wash? dirty tooth brush.. change it
DannyB
Premium Member

18th May 11 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Warm salty water, gargle it a few times a day

[Edited on 18-05-2011 by DannyB]
JamesMc

19th May 11 at 07:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kenni
Being Chinese i know all to well. You have a lot of 'heat' in your body.

You need to balance the 'heat' in your body with your diet. Cut down on fried/grilled food is a start!

Go to your nearest chinese herbal shop and tell them you have 'heat'. They will give you advice.
OR go and get Chrysanthemum (the flower) drinks from chinese supermarket as it aids to 'cool' the body and detox it.
Usual signs you have heat are: Sore throat, mouth ulcers, dark yellow piss, spots.

I actually have all the things you listed and i get mouth ulcers and spots alot might look into this but do i really have to say i have heat :/

Then again i can put up with the pain i like McD's and Mountain Dew too much to give up.
adiohead

19th May 11 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JamesMc
quote:

You need to balance the 'heat' in your body with your diet. Cut down on fried/grilled food is a start!

Go to your nearest chinese herbal shop and tell them you have 'heat'. They will give you advice.
OR go and get Chrysanthemum (the flower) drinks from chinese supermarket as it aids to 'cool' the body and detox it.
Usual signs you have heat are: Sore throat, mouth ulcers, dark yellow piss, spots.

I actually have all the things you listed and i get mouth ulcers and spots alot might look into this but do i really have to say i have heat :/

Then again i can put up with the pain i like McD's and Mountain Dew too much to give up.

Too much meat
3CorsaMeal

19th May 11 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't get them, therefore.....i am cool
Fro

19th May 11 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:
quote:

Too much meat

No meat in Maccies mate
Ben G

19th May 11 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RCoughtrie
Corsodyl

my missus' gets them all the time and the dentist said this is the best thing to use to stop them coming back.
JamesMc

19th May 11 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fro
quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:
quote:

Too much meat

No meat in Maccies mate

hmmm true should cut down though i suppose its not healthy for anyone really with all the crap in it.
3CorsaMeal

19th May 11 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not true, mcdonalds is proper good meat these days.

the last burger i had actually tasted of fillet steak

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » mouth ulcers 23 database queries in 0.0161231 seconds