corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i was only popping down the road...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i was only popping down the road...
--ToM--

User status: Offline
20th Jul 11 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no blukoo works with flash cars aswell and has PMd me details of one for sale so yes i am and yes iv been successfull in doing so weather the cars any good is another story but whats the problem with that? you really are a bit of a dick have u finished digging at me because from where im sat your not getting very far
jr

20th Jul 11 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
Jr, why bother getting upset over it.

He might be speaking shite, but who cares. Its his opinion, and on the internet everyone is allowed to spout shit if they want. It happens all the time. Get over it.

Its late, it's the Internet, and I've read piston heads already

[Edited on 20-07-2011 by jr]
jr

20th Jul 11 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
no blukoo works with flash cars aswell and has PMd me details of one for sale so yes i am and yes iv been successfull in doing so weather the cars any good is another story but whats the problem with that? you really are a bit of a dick have u finished digging at me because from where im sat your not getting very far

I'm not the one bragging that I once drove an r8 and therefore have a opinion on it vs the competition

BluKoo

20th Jul 11 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr

Fair doo's. Carry on then Sir
--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not bragging am i , i only said iv driven one after you asked what experience i have on driving them for me to be able to say i think there shit, untill u asked that i hadnt said id driven one
taylorboosh

20th Jul 11 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what cars do you deal with to a MUCH higher calibre to an r8 and also why do you think a focus that is common as much and an old evo are so good?
sand-eel

20th Jul 11 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The focus RS ruined everything tbh.
jr

quote:
im not bragging am i , i only said iv driven one after you asked what experience i have on driving them for me to be able to say i think there shit, untill u asked that i hadnt said id driven one

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM-- earlier this evening
shite imo, r8 especially considering its meant to be a super car doesnt fare well at all against its competitors

IMO you have no idea what you are on about
jr

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jr

Fair doo's. Carry on then Sir

BluKoo

20th Jul 11 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel

Wash your mouth out!
--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just finished a full nut and bolt restoration on a 1968 lamborghini miura soon to have a front cover and 9 page feature in octane magazine, a 25th aniversary countach with 800 miles on from new a ferrari testarossa with 700 miles from new jensen interceptor lamborghini espadas aston martin db 4s 5s 6s including a db5 convertible (very rare) ferrari daytons ferrari dinos jaguare xk 140s 150s e types bentley turbo rs anything of that kind of calibre really
jr

20th Jul 11 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
what cars do you deal with to a MUCH higher calibre to an r8 and also why do you think a focus that is common as much and an old evo are so good?

I would hate to think of the insurance issues for what ever Tom does considering his 21/22 as has driven all the top gt cars and super cars around, when I was involved Q GMBH products you had to be 22 or 24 minimum

jr

20th Jul 11 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
just finished a full nut and bolt restoration on a 1968 lamborghini miura soon to have a front cover and 9 page feature in octane magazine, a 25th aniversary countach with 800 miles on from new a ferrari testarossa with 700 miles from new jensen interceptor lamborghini espadas aston martin db 4s 5s 6s including a db5 convertible (very rare) ferrari daytons ferrari dinos jaguare xk 140s 150s e types bentley turbo rs anything of that kind of calibre really

So when you say deal with, I take it you mean look at ?, because there all massivley low miliage/collectors items and not a trashable modern gt car

Edit - genuine question I may add

--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

joys of both my bosses being multi millionaires and being on a policy they pay over 25k a year for to cover such high value cars and what would be the point in me working there and not being able to drive them to and from places and road test them etc etc and why do you have to exagerate and say i drive all the top gt cars i didnt say that, you still havent said what you do for a living? apart from be a part time cock of an evening
BluKoo

20th Jul 11 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just remembered who --ToM-- works for.

I can say he really is privileged enough to work with some beautiful cars!
taylorboosh

20th Jul 11 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if thats true he deserves to brag
sand-eel

20th Jul 11 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Wash your mouth out!

All these old decentISH cars, then you have a bright green focus sitting there
It has shocked me to the bone!
--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:

So when you say deal with, I take it you mean look at ?, because there all massivley low miliage/collectors items and not a trashable modern gt car

Edit - genuine question I may add

no we offer a sales restoration and servicing service, we keep them in the condition they are in we service them we have cars for sale cars for long term restoration projects we source cars for classic car collectors and some celebs, we do body work upgrades to suit certain types of customer i.e we have a customer in the middle east who wanted a db6 converting to lhd also a customer in belgium who wanted power steering and air con fitting to his db5 etc etc
BluKoo

20th Jul 11 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Wash your mouth out!

All these old decentISH cars, then you have a bright green focus sitting there
It has shocked me to the bone!

True. Green is a little bit too much.

White and matt black are the way forward
--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or blue
taylorboosh

20th Jul 11 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you think you could do with my imp?

as a classic car man you should respect the condition of some of the cars jeddy posted regardless of whether theyre mgs or not

snob but with other peoples belongings?
BluKoo

20th Jul 11 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
what do you think you could do with my imp?

as a classic car man you should respect the condition of some of the cars jeddy posted regardless of whether theyre mgs or not

snob but with other peoples belongings?

When you're surrounded by very special metal then the less special stuff does become a little more average and less interesting.
Just because its not his cup of tea, it doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate it.
--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we only deal with higher end stuff as the profit margins are alot higher to restore summit like a imp or a triumph or a mg for what we would spend on it to what we would sell it for would be a small profit we make 150k profit on the miura we just sold for example lol do you have a project thread for the imp ill take a look tmoz as im going to bed now lol
taylorboosh

20th Jul 11 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol it was sarcastic as you spend time with obviously what are amazing cars...

i do have a project for the imp but havent did anything yet lol
jr

20th Jul 11 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
joys of both my bosses being multi millionaires and being on a policy they pay over 25k a year for to cover such high value cars and what would be the point in me working there and not being able to drive them to and from places and road test them etc etc and why do you have to exagerate and say i drive all the top gt cars i didnt say that, you still havent said what you do for a living? apart from be a part time cock of an evening

Before we get to my expirence, all I asked was how you came to the conclusion the audi r8 was shit compared to the competition

It's like me saying "oh yeah,that Toyota iq, what a piece of shit compared to the others in it's class", the admitting all I did was get the brochures of he competitors and look at the pretty pictures before announcing myself to the Internet as a new Chris Harris etc

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i was only popping down the road... 22 database queries in 0.0125370 seconds