corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I know you normally pay £12.50 for this but....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I know you normally pay £12.50 for this but....
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Aug 11 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Steve's in for a shock when his bird starts her periods.
Shell
Premium Member

28th Aug 11 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of you are hilarious at times Have to treat a woman like crap now and again to remind her of her place so the relationship lasts I agree there needs to be a degree of equality in a relationship, not one or the other having all the power and there are a lot of women who will walk all over a guy and constantly test how far they can push, if the lad let's them away with it constantly. It's a partnership, not a leadership, from either side.

[Edited on 28-08-2011 by Shell]
Jake

28th Aug 11 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its definately a leadership - from the mans side.
mwg

28th Aug 11 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
its definately a leadership - from the mans side.
pow
Premium Member

28th Aug 11 at 12:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clearly treating a woman right is where I'm going all wrong then
Jake

28th Aug 11 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where youre going wrong is being soft and getting carried away when you think a relationship could be in the pipelines
Root

28th Aug 11 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it gets worst, mine's pregnant atm and one minute she's all over me, the next, trying slap me in the face.
Hammer

28th Aug 11 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are all fucking mental, every single one of them.

I wish I was gay. Minus the penis up the bum etc...
Ben G

28th Aug 11 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about the mincing?
Jake

28th Aug 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

those gay mincers are putting it on. there is no reason at all to act like that. two days in a prison and to avoid being smashed up they would start talking properly
Eck
Premium Member

28th Aug 11 at 23:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Echoing what most people have said, all women are fucking crazy. There is no justification in half the things they explode over Yet the way they explain their actions actually makes you believe that you HAVE done something wrong

[Edited on 28-08-2011 by Eck]
Shell
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 07:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Echoing what most people have said, all women are fucking crazy. There is no justification in half the things they explode over Yet the way they explain their actions actually makes you believe that you HAVE done something wrong

That'll be because 99% of the time you HAVE done something wrong so makes sense to believe it
Steve
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get ur cock out
Eck
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 10:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

That'll be because 99% of the time you HAVE done something wrong so makes sense to believe it

But thats the thing... It'll be something that nobody else would even consider wrong. Even said female may not feel it's wrong on any other day. Just depends on their mood
Jake

29th Aug 11 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly. it comes down to what you let her get away with in the first place if she will over-react over something trivial that is considered "wrong"

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I know you normally pay £12.50 for this but.... 22 database queries in 0.0131581 seconds