corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » true story

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author true story
xa0s
Banned

User status: Offline
29th Aug 11 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ya lies i got my m8 to write a status update which was a blatant lie in front of our other 2 mates cus i explained to them i intend to troll CS later so need to make it convincing

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lies
--ToM--

29th Aug 11 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it was my audi key you had the cheek to ask for and hold in your scummy hand and press the button untill you heard my car unlock id rip your ugly head off your scrawny shoulders on the spot , your lucky the guy was so cool with it as you say because one day someone going to wipe the floor with you and to be honest i cant wait to hear the story in another one of your shite attention seeking thread. PRICK
James

29th Aug 11 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought you said your mate does own an Audi?
xa0s
Banned

29th Aug 11 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
if it was my audi key you had the cheek to ask for and hold in your scummy hand and press the button untill you heard my car unlock id rip your ugly head off your scrawny shoulders on the spot , your lucky the guy was so cool with it as you say because one day someone going to wipe the floor with you and to be honest i cant wait to hear the story in another one of your shite attention seeking thread. PRICK

ok m8

quote:
Originally posted by James

that would be correct.....
James

29th Aug 11 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xa0s
quote:

ok m8

quote:

that would be correct.....

Says in the Facebook status "don't own an Audi". Surely to be correct it should say something like "Go karting place gave us the wrong Audi key"?
xa0s
Banned

29th Aug 11 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Says in the Facebook status "don't own an Audi". Surely to be correct it should say something like "Go karting place gave us the wrong Audi key"?

i asked for the key. i dont own an audi.

go karting place had no idea who was my friends, just handed keys out to anyone that asked

[Edited on 29-08-2011 by xa0s]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lies
xa0s
Banned

29th Aug 11 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
Lies

+1
pow
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ummm... So I go to that place probably once a month for an arrive and drive session. Never once have I though 'oh I'll just hand in my Alfa key to the trollop/blonde tart on reception'... why would you even bother? That's my 10k car, let alone my 70k RS6 Special Edition DSG ABC 123.
xa0s
Banned

29th Aug 11 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Ummm... So I go to that place probably once a month for an arrive and drive session. Never once have I though 'oh I'll just hand in my Alfa key to the trollop/blonde tart on reception'... why would you even bother? That's my 10k car, let alone my 70k RS6 Special Edition DSG ABC 123.

well they had a drawer full of keys, presumed they asked for ID or remembered which key was for who. pretty much everyone handed their keys/wallets/phones in.
--ToM--

29th Aug 11 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for the record im not your mate and never will be, dont you have a skoda forum to troll on? dont think anyone on heres interested in your shite
pow
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xa0s
quote:
Originally posted by pow

well they had a drawer full of keys, presumed they asked for ID or remembered which key was for who. pretty much everyone handed their keys/wallets/phones in.

I go out on track with my keys/phone/wallet/shrapnel in my pockets like everyone else who I've ever been with
xa0s
Banned

29th Aug 11 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
for the record im not your mate and never will be, dont you have a skoda forum to troll on? dont think anyone on heres interested in your shite

500 thread views in under 50 minutes says otherwise... if you're not interested in my threads then don't open my threads? it says who made the thread next to each one in case you didn't know

also, nothing to troll about
Eck
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh, I've added a fair few of those views, because I do enjoy laughing at the shite you spout
xa0s
Banned

29th Aug 11 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
I go out on track with my keys/phone/wallet/shrapnel in my pockets like everyone else who I've ever been with

next time ill leave shit in car and just take my key fob in jeans i think. but next time look and you'll see the drawer full of keys/phones/wallets
xa0s
Banned

29th Aug 11 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Tbh, I've added a fair few of those views, because I do enjoy laughing at the shite you spout

what shite, are u implying that im lying too?
Graham88

29th Aug 11 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

Really? I cracked my phone screen on track before so now I only have my car key in my pocket leave everything else in the car, the seats are uncomfortable enough without a wallet digging in your thigh plus think of that extra weight slowing you down
Eck
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not at all. It seems to me that you are a fine modern upstanding member of society, why would you lie?
--ToM--

29th Aug 11 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everyones implying your lying because oh wait you probably are compulsive lying is actually a disorder people suffer from they lie so much they start to believe their own lies and are adamant there telling the truth you should go and see a doctor about it and whilst your there see if they can do anything for micro penis disorder also.
xa0s
Banned

29th Aug 11 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Not at all. It seems to me that you are a fine modern upstanding member of society, why would you lie?

ok thx m8
pow
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom bit uncalled for
xa0s
Banned

29th Aug 11 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
everyones implying your lying because oh wait you probably are compulsive lying is actually a disorder people suffer from they lie so much they start to believe their own lies and are adamant there telling the truth you should go and see a doctor about it and whilst your there see if they can do anything for micro penis disorder also.

ok mate u dont care about the thread, not interested etc etc... but here you are refreshing like a bad boy, cant stay away can you
--ToM--

29th Aug 11 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havent refreshed once im floating between here and the cars and coffee, worlds best corsa part 2 ,arden blue photo day and new car threads thanks
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom wins the thread

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » true story 22 database queries in 0.0214119 seconds