corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If you don't like living in the UK... - Endorsed by Tiger

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If you don't like living in the UK... - Endorsed by Tiger
Fro

User status: Offline
15th Feb 12 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds similar to the yanks on that front always annoyed me
Cybermonkey

15th Feb 12 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey
I have never paid $9 for a schooner mate, max $7. Im on about $5k a month but thats no way near enough to buy in inner sydney on my own.

And our TV is the same as your TV numbnuts lol

I said pint.

Yeah, from 20 years ago! My mate had free view which consisted of reruns of Cheers, Roseanne and Family Ties! Even showed old episodes of The Bill. Breaksfast tv was alright but it isn't a patch on English tv with adberts every time you blink. The one decent thing seemed to be a New Zealand drama with Brian Cox called The Straits.

[Edited on 15-02-2012 by Marc]

yes the ads are a pisstake, but not sure about those shows. TBH freeview is a pile of shite. Foxtel is where its at. UKTV, for example has all the UK comedies right up to scratch. Most of the american stuff get shown here before the UK as well. http://www.foxtel.com.au/default.htm
C2RL R

15th Feb 12 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like you had a good un pal! I got my visa about 3 weeks ago. Going in august for a year and can't wait! Hopefully I will be staying for good if it all works out.
Cybermonkey

15th Feb 12 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
Sounds like you had a good un pal! I got my visa about 3 weeks ago. Going in august for a year and can't wait! Hopefully I will be staying for good if it all works out.

where are you heading?
Marc

15th Feb 12 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
Sounds like you had a good un pal!

Totally, I would recommend it to anyone that hasn't been.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If you don't like living in the UK... - Endorsed by Tiger 22 database queries in 0.1574171 seconds