corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Two Year old, run over, TWICE !!! WW

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Two Year old, run over, TWICE !!! WW
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
18th Oct 11 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

difference is, the chainsaw is on purpose, this is an accident.

i won't watch the chinese one, but would happily watch this one again.
Ben J

18th Oct 11 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Kid survived with brain damage I think.

Nope, it was on reddit the other day. The kid died.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/passers-by-ignored-dying-child-who-was-run-over-twice-in-street-in-china/story-e6frf7lf-1226169281030?fb_ref=rec-top&fb_source=home_multiline

[Edited on 18-10-2011 by Paul_J]

Even fucking worse.
adiohead

18th Oct 11 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think that if you don't feel any sort of empathy when watching any sort of death video then you are clearly a psychopath
Hammer

18th Oct 11 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The brutality ones are alright, it's drugged up ethnics you can seperate yourself from completely.

Watching a child being ran over twice doesn't float my boat however. So am out....
3CorsaMeal

18th Oct 11 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

worst i've seen is some russian i think, runs across a motorway, but waits until he knows he will get hit by a certain car, he goes flying and lands in a heap and the guy gets out of car not knowing wtf happened and the guy who got run over mate is just filming it as if its all normal?

will not watch that again
Blade_sri

18th Oct 11 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats this chainsaw one?

People don't care any more
chris_uk
Premium Member

18th Oct 11 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Links to the chainsaw one?
Brett
Premium Member

18th Oct 11 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=616278
Scotty_B

18th Oct 11 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 3 year old son and n way I'm watching that video. Sickening the actions of some people.
sand-eel

18th Oct 11 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stubs
quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
Anyone seen that cop in vietnam that got ran over by a truck and got his lower half ripped off and he was alive for ages talking away and they all just stood round him and passing cars were just beeping....fucking weirdos over there.

Have you got a link to this? I've not seen it.

Also, not seen the chainsaw vid - what's that about?

It's not pretty...
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=832_1250780068
Eck
Premium Member

18th Oct 11 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a horrendous video. We complain about the state of society here, but at least someone would rush to the childs' aid and there would normally be an ambulance/some form of emergency services within minutes.
Gary
Premium Member

18th Oct 11 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stubs
quote:
Anyone seen that cop in vietnam that got ran over by a truck and got his lower half ripped off and he was alive for ages talking away and they all just stood round him and passing cars were just beeping....fucking weirdos over there.

Have you got a link to this? I've not seen it.

Also, not seen the chainsaw vid - what's that about?

It's not pretty...
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=832_1250780068

that cant be real, surely there would be more blood pissing out.
Paul_J

18th Oct 11 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
What a horrendous video. We complain about the state of society here, but at least someone would rush to the childs' aid and there would normally be an ambulance/some form of emergency services within minutes.

Yeah but thinking about it, if you live in a country where you don't know an ambulance will come quickly if you call one, then what else would you do?
baza31

18th Oct 11 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That must be awful . It's ok people saying where was kids parents but once kids find there feet there off and can move quick. she will blame her self for ever . The people passing buy are unreal . If I saw someone else's child dead it wouldnt be able to cope never mind move body to side of road like a dead animal
Jake

18th Oct 11 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would watch this again but would never watch chainsaw or any kind of torture video to people or animals
Cavey

18th Oct 11 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pete_vxl
i did watch this and i feel physically sick and angry. Poor wee bastard must have been in agony.

This. I'm breathless from watching that. Poor girl. Hopefully her parents will get raped by the courts, but I doubt it in China
Edd

18th Oct 11 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

watched some fucked up stuff, this has got to me a bit

poor wee lassie
Mattb

18th Oct 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brett
Premium Member

18th Oct 11 at 20:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Kid survived with brain damage I think.

Nope, it was on reddit the other day. The kid died.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/passers-by-ignored-dying-child-who-was-run-over-twice-in-street-in-china/story-e6frf7lf-1226169281030?fb_ref=rec-top&fb_source=home_multiline

[Edited on 18-10-2011 by Paul_J]

Even fucking worse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050438/Yue-Yue-critically-ill-run-twice-ignored-18-people.html
Hammer

18th Oct 11 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's in a coma in hospital, was on the news there.

Dirty Asian cunts. Fuck ever needing someone elses help in their shithole of a country.
3CorsaMeal

18th Oct 11 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find it weird how I don't feel too shocked or upset about it. I think because there was no sound and its cctv, rather than someone filming it.
Paul_J

19th Oct 11 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I find it weird how I don't feel too shocked or upset about it. I think because there was no sound and its cctv, rather than someone filming it.

Thing is, things like this happen all the time all around the world. Accidents do happen. Yes it's bad, but that's an accident and ultimately the only difference here is that it's caught on cctv and broadcasted around the world.

It's 'accidents' like this, which is why parents tell their kids to not play in the road and teach them to be observant. Equally it's accidents like this which is why parents should accompany their child near roads. To be honest, if it was in the UK and a 2 year old was let to walk out onto a motorway, what would happen? a similar disgusting outcome... but no one would upload the CCTV of it and thus no one would care.

Ok so these guys 'walk past' without doing anything. But in reality what would we do in the UK?

Lets say, a child has been run over in the UK... we would be shocked, walk up, see if the child was ok and call an ambulance, then stay with the child until the ambulance arrives making sure traffic avoided them.

... ok, now let's say ambulances don't exist, or the health care system is not so complete that we can call an ambulance and have one appear in a few minutes. Let's say, that is not an option. Now what would you do?

You would go up to the child and stand there, checking if it was ok and making traffic avoid it, but ultimately you wouldn't be able to treat the child or do anything to stop it. That's why that one person drags the child to the side and leaves it, it's removed them from danger but ultimately there's nothing else that can be done. The parent needs to find their child and sort it out.

I honestly believe as well, in the UK if that same accident was to happen people would still walk past and not stop, especially in London.
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 11 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The kid died.

Nope

edit: didn't read that it had been posted above.

[Edited on 19-10-2011 by DannyB]
Eck
Premium Member

19th Oct 11 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If she's brain dead then she is essentially dead. Fucking disgusting Country.
Eck
Premium Member

19th Oct 11 at 12:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

Paul_J Special

Naturally, there will be people who would walk past and not care, but I do not believe for one second that more than a dozen people would walk past in the UK, no matter where it is.

Accidents do happen, but do you think people in the UK would then run over the child because it was in the way?

I understand that China is a ridiculously over populated Country, and as such, the health system won't be as good as ours, but would you sail on by if an ambulance wasn't available? I know that I would take the child to the hospital myself as I couldn't live with myself as I walked away and left a two year old dying in agony.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Two Year old, run over, TWICE !!! WW 22 database queries in 0.0167398 seconds