corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Company name

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Company name
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Nov 11 at 19:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But the actualdriving in both our cases wouldn't result in payment. The payment would be for when the vehicle is stationary.

Also, if you join the showmans guild your truck will fit under those regs from what I can see.

Ian
Site Administrator

14th Nov 11 at 19:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Showman has all sorts of other requirements.

It carries goods in connection with the trade. I've read the stuff from cover to cover and there's no way I wouldn't need it to operate it commercially.

The only way it's exempt is if it's not operated commercially, which in that taxation class for those events it won't be.
Gary
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But if you reclassifed it as specilised that changes the tax class
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Nov 11 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
How much money pet year can you realisticly make from forums? Can you match teaching wages? If not i fear your making a mistake
More to life than money.
Ian
Site Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
But if you reclassifed it as specilised that changes the tax class
It's doesn't fall in to any other class.
Gary
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id have a go.

I'm off to the dvla office either this or next week. Ill ask.

Like you said, it dnt fall into a category. That's what specilised is for
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Nov 11 at 19:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is in M1 for type approval and private HGV for tax, none of which makes a difference to the O licence or tacho requirements. There are a great many things which you need to get right but they all exist separately.
taylorboosh

14th Nov 11 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evidently... I dont want specifics... But it will pay the bills right?
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

calm down calm down and see my server prices
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hold the fucking phone john-d the business inspector is here, everyone hide your tax forms
taylorboosh

14th Nov 11 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your just sore because your no longer part of the franchise imo
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, really sore I'm no longer editing stupid replies in my spare time it was my decision anyway?
taylorboosh

14th Nov 11 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just cant imagine a puma penises forum....
A. Growing
B. Generating a circa 20k income
Gary
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
It is in M1 for type approval and private HGV for tax, none of which makes a difference to the O licence or tacho requirements. There are a great many things which you need to get right but they all exist separately.

Friend of mine has 2 trucks converted to stages (for bands etc) their tax disks say specilised, they don't have MOTs and their dad drives them on grandfather rights.

From what I've been told, my truck will fall into the same, sure yours will too, but ill ask while I'm there and let you know.
Gary
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They don't need a tacho either
taylorboosh

14th Nov 11 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny has chloe left you now you have no power?
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Nov 11 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
A. Growing

Growth is relative, it's not busy at the moment and I can work on that. And even if it doesn't it'll make back what I paid for it so I'm not down.

It won't generate £20k pa on its own which is why I want to buy more.

Also, lecturers these days are on a bit more than that when they've been in the job 12 years but I don't want the salary police in here
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
A. Growing

What has that got to do with anything? do you think he's going to buy one forum and change it about a bit, look a tthe bigger picture. Why are you so pissed off everytime something like this comes up?
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 19:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Danny has chloe left you now you have no power?

Yes mate, she said she wants someone like yourself with big dreams. Working for BT and owning a 15 year old Ferrari
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Nov 11 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
They don't need a tacho either
Correct unless its for hire in which case you do.

I'm good with the truck right now.

Question was whether I'm going to use the truck commercially, answer is not without a lot of messing!

Would cost £600 to apply for O plus you need £8k in the bank for repairs, plus you need appoint an operating centre and a TM, graft. I'll just go with my plan before the bandwagon which is truck for fun, business for business. The fact I have experience of what happens at shows now and some contacts in the industry is just an intangible bonus.
Brett
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My comment makes me sound like a right asshole TBH I've got no reason to say it since Ian has been nothing but devoted to the site for a long time, so apologies.

In response to the original question, I think you should call it Arm Fusions, which not only makes sense sort of but is an anagram for Ians Forums too

[Edited on 14-11-2011 by Brett]
taylorboosh

14th Nov 11 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How am i pissed of? Im anything but.. i just cant imagine a forum for a car that isnt hugely popular in the modifying circuit or even made anymore being a good base for a forum to earn cash from and make it grow

Obviously if it was cheap and lots of these forums are owned then cash can be made if ian moves with the times and newer cars ect
Gary
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They hire the stage out but apparently don't. Will have a dig
taylorboosh

14th Nov 11 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anny my mam has 3 huskies.... dont even need a ferrariDan
Ben G

14th Nov 11 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
How am i pissed of? Im anything but.. i just cant imagine a forum for a car that isnt hugely popular in the modifying circuit or even made anymore being a good base for a forum to earn cash from and make it grow

Obviously if it was cheap and lots of these forums are owned then cash can be made if ian moves with the times and newer cars ect

ford will be bringing back the puma name for sure. watch what happens then.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Company name 22 database queries in 0.0135300 seconds