corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My story

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My story
nathy_87

User status: Offline
30th Oct 12 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the best Jakey.

I know how you feel though. When I was a baby I had a heart murmour so had to have operation for that, then while I was recovering from that, i nearly died becuase some skank went to the toilet and didn't washed her hands then touched me. My immune system was so low, but I got through it. Got a huge scar going right round to the left of me can only see it in the summer when I'm tanned. Then when I was 16, I had a blackout in the middle of the street, got took back home, and that night I was peeing out blood. So Mum took me to the doctors and refered me to hospital. Found out that I had to have my right kidney took out so was another major op. Now i've got a mad scar on the right hand side. Doctors said it'll go down eventually...that was 9years ago and can still see it. Doesn't bother me though. Im jsut not allowed to lift heavy things and take it steady although i do get tired quicker. So to do a 10km run last year, in 1hr 8mins was a big achievment for me.
Jakey
Premium Member

30th Oct 12 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys! All went well, had an ECG and an acho scan and everything came back fine

Go again next year and if it's all good go back 2 years after than and so on!
SetH

30th Oct 12 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good to hear you are doing well mate.

How does this affect you day to day?

Can you exercise at all?
Jakey
Premium Member

30th Oct 12 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah pretty much back to full health really. Not allowed to play Sunday league football any more (bad tackles could cause bad breaks/bleeding and be quite life threatening). Started playing 5/6 a side again with mates and I'm still getting tired but I think that's down to my health and putting on a couple pounds

A part from that I'm back in the gym doing pretty much everything bar bench pressing heavy as I'm not 100% confident yet.

Supposed to lay of the alcohol and narcotics too but you know..
CORSA NUT

30th Oct 12 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus man that's heavy shit for a young lad to go through TBH

It looks like you've been given another lease of life so nice one Jan 5th is my birthday too
Jakey
Premium Member

30th Oct 12 at 21:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't have the operation until the morning of the 6th
CORSA NUT

30th Oct 12 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah!
baza31

30th Oct 12 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good your having a positive view on it. Fair play in having a few beers mate but ffs lay off any drugs that hasnt been prescribed

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My story 22 database queries in 0.0094790 seconds