corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Parking idiots

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parking idiots
John

User status: Offline
6th Feb 12 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't drive behind the hyundai, directly in front of my car there was what's basically a small wall, I just managed to get over that.

I'll reiterate for the late comers.

There was no way the person in the corsa thought I could get out of there, a normal height car wouldn't have made it.

If you knew were it was parking up on the slabs is as fine as anywhere else in the same bit, it's not a pavement where people would walk and none of it is official parking either.

I'm not sure how completely blocking someone in is ok because it's a pavement? If I had taken someones personal, clearly defined parking space I would have deserved it, that wasn't the case.
Ian
Site Administrator

6th Feb 12 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe I've been driving cars where you can drive over walls for too long but that doesn't worry me so much.

Corsa is has parked like a dickhead but no biggie, just means you have a car that can deal with that sort of thing. That should make you happy not sad.
Russ

6th Feb 12 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't wait for John to lose an argument. Should sticky this.
John

6th Feb 12 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not losing an argument, I could technically get out so wasn't blocked in.

Corsa driver is a twat, being on a 'pavement' doesn't make that ok.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Parking idiots 22 database queries in 0.0089209 seconds