corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the house fire where the 6 kids died

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the house fire where the 6 kids died
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st May 12 at 15:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Willay and lee? who cares about willay and lee, im not on about willay or lee of course they had a good time.

Here we go, trying to make out now that im the one with issues because im getting on and dont have any kids

Im perfectly happy, I can do wtf i want when i want, and when iv done a few things that iv always wanted to do then i will have a child(ren)

I do not get my pants pulled down by insecure women roped into a pregnancy trap then bury my head in the sand and convince myself its actually better to be dumped into that situation and anyone else who isnt really into that scene is a weirdo and out of touch or jealous

get a grip mate if i want to go to germany il make my own plans and go on a trip that doesnt involve screaming kids and babysitting.
Sarah A

31st May 12 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Barnshaw

All i'm going to say is if anyone thinks i'm controlling Ollies life or has any say in what he does clearly does not know him but because of Steve and his inability to accept Ollie wants something different in life to what he finds acceptable we have to keep going through this every few months i think i can say on behalf on most people on this site, grow up Steve because its very boring now.
Eck
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 15:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you'd rather leave your recently born child in the hands of someone else in another Country, Steve? More fool you tbh.
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 15:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol iv known ollie for almost a decade my dear, youve known him for a year and managed to get hold of him when he was mentally unstable.

No doubt you may have changed him, but i can tell you now i know the true ollie better than you ever will
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 15:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
So you'd rather leave your recently born child in the hands of someone else in another Country, Steve? More fool you tbh.

no i wouldnt go just like spanish didnt when his child was one month old
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or if the mother wasnt such a selfish little insecure turd she would probably offer to stay at home and look after it, and if i felt guilty about that or it wasnt fair, again i would just leave it for a year or so

[Edited on 31-05-2012 by Steve]
Eck
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 15:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selfish because she would want to come and bring the baby too? There's absolutely nothing wrong with it really? It's not as if the bairn was left on it's own, or strapped into a bucket seat with Sabine? Different opinions really.
nathy_87

31st May 12 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
I've just seen the Prison Van, go to Derby Magistrates, loads of police and News Crews hanging around it. Got a slight inclin it could be them.

Update: http://www.itv.com/news/central/2012-05-31/house-fire-parents-remanded-in-custody/

quote:
Originally posted by stubs
quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
In the interview neither of them were showing true emotions, yes it looked like they were crying but if you lok carefully there are no tears. If that was me who loast 6 childern (even 1) I know for sure I'd have tears.

My cousin wasn't born with tear ducts, so if his little girl was killed, would that make him the killer because he can't produce tears whilst crying?

No, that's a fair point stubs.

Also Steve & OJC Grow up please. Stick to U2U's if you would.

[Edited on 31-05-2012 by nathy_87]
BarnshaW

31st May 12 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve is absolutely off his head. nothing to do with him what they do, plenty of people take babies abroad?
BarnshaW

31st May 12 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nathy_87 moderating in full force
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do wonder in Steve and OJC have phone calls about what to say on here just to be centre of attention.....
Sarah A

31st May 12 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'selfish little insecure turd' pmsl

I'm not going to even reply to your stupidness Steve so this turns into another 20 page arguement, the opinion of one weirdo man on the internet has no affect on the happy life Me, Ollie and our family have.
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 15:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol at nathy
Ben G

31st May 12 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
nathy_87 moderating in full force

Ojc

31st May 12 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't understand why you think taking away a 2 month old is a bad thing?
Nath

31st May 12 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
do you really think the baby was just left "sitting around" and not just for a few seconds for a picture?

Yeah, we left her there for days in the hope that the wolves would raise her

rossnomore

31st May 12 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no idea whats going on.

Sarah, back in the kitchen
Steve go paint some shit blue
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because correct me if im wrong, its a long way to haul a baby that is in a vital part of its early life hundreds of miles in a car, it will need a lot of attention and its not really the type of place to spend all your time looking after a baby, sure you can go there and spend time looking after it and basing all your time around it but then you are missing the point of the place.

And judging by the fact iv never seen anyone take there much older kids over there probably supports that argument

but then im probably talking utter shit because if a shit father role model

BarnshaW

31st May 12 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so what difference does it make if sarah looked after it at home or germany? she is still looking after it either way???
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 15:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because ollie could take a more applicable car, do more laps, worry less about kids and generally have a better time

and because i imagine its safer peace of mind having something so young at home rather then a foreign country that would eat your spleen if you went into hos

Steve
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 15:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who gives a shit, stfu now lets all have kids and get on with it ffs
rossnomore

31st May 12 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RAGE QUIT!
Bissmire

31st May 12 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seem to be making a big deal out of something very normal here. Odd behaviour.
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can we just get back to talking about council houses, parents burning there kids and nathy phantom moderating
Lee_fr200

31st May 12 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow it all got serious in here

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the house fire where the 6 kids died 22 database queries in 0.0147119 seconds