corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » england v belgium sponsored by me

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author england v belgium sponsored by me
p

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 12 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
everytime I watch england play I cannot help but notice every team they play pass better, defend better and are generally better.

we stand no chance in the euro

England are utter shit.

Totally undeserved lead

And you were utter shit against Barca and Bayern and still won.

Whats with this bandwagon of hating England?

Is it fashionable to hate them now?

Don't get me wrong, I don't really care, certainy not enough to spend £50 on a friendly, but I'm not about to start bashing them when they win. A win is a win. If they win every game like that then good. Nobody who knows anything about football thinks England will win. But who said Greece would win in 2004? We'll go there, play, and see what happens.

We were also utter shit against Benfica at home, just thought I'd add than in there.

Is it fashionable to hate them now? No, but I just find some aspects to the England National team funny/farcical, mixed in with realities about just how poor the side is.

When you look at teams such as Spain, Germany, Holland, France, even Croatia etc they produce naturally talented, real technically gifted footballers, yet we quite literally, cannot produce shit. When in the squad going to the European Championships, you look at Downing (shocking season), Henderson (very poor season), Oxlade-Chamberlain (damn young, inexperienced, but no alternatives), Carroll (shocking season, yet plays well in a couple of games and gets in the squad), Defoe (not playing a huge amount for his club), Welbeck (looks an alright player, but still young, inexperienced), for example, it's just ridiculous. The whole ethos that a player like Oxlade-Chamberlain does well in periods this season, yet he gets bunged in the first team for England, because we just can hardly produce anyone! Where as you look around the other European teams, and they're playing for all the huge clubs, scoring shit loads, playing well, yet most of our players aren't exactly in that category, not percentage wise with their counterparts.

It's just the same old England, pretty shit, very boring to watch.

Obviously I concede two wins, two clean sheets is very good, but we're shocking to watch, and just not very good.

Clearly if we did what Chelsea did and won it by playing fairly shit and being defensive, that's good, but that isn't going to happen.

Hopefully all this stuff Brooking bangs on about with regards to training coaches to help produce the young talents will come to fruition like a Spain, but it's gonna be a long, long time.

Hammer

3rd Jun 12 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
France will win the first match and the bubble will burst. It would have been better if he had lost his first 2, expectations have risen already

What bubble is this?

Steve's. Mainly.
Nath

3rd Jun 12 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
France will win the first match and the bubble will burst. It would have been better if he had lost his first 2, expectations have risen already

What bubble is this?

Steve's. Mainly.

Fair one

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » england v belgium sponsored by me 23 database queries in 0.0111721 seconds