corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dads of the board, opinions please

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dads of the board, opinions please
SetH

User status: Offline
13th Aug 12 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am with the Imbecile on this one.

I guess I do not know what it feels like to be a father.

I will not sit around worrying about it. If it happens it happens and I will not be pressured into it by friends and people on facebook doing it and posting 100 pics of their crotchfruit everday.
adiohead

13th Aug 12 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most are probably trapped into it by the woman pretending to be on birth control, tbph

Also, a lot of my old female school friends with children just moan about how annoying they are and how they can't go out and get pissed any more.
Then they boast about how amazing it is to get a night off when the grandparents are looking after them.

[Edited on 13-08-2012 by adiohead]
sc0ott

13th Aug 12 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
I will not sit around worrying about it. If it happens it happens

Dont you worry about getting some fat heffer up the duff knowing you could potentially end up with a 16 stone teenage girl who will more than likely be bullied through school
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
quote:

Dont you worry about getting some fat heffer up the duff knowing you could potentially end up with a 16 stone teenage girl who will more than likely be bullied through school

I wasnt worried about this until you posted it, fuck that
Hammer

13th Aug 12 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically what we can take from this thread is Steve is genuinely worried he is getting on a bit now but is trying to convince himself it's ok.

It is OK Steve mate, when your child is 18 you'll be collecting your pension and he/she will get bullied through school for their dad being old and shit.
SetH

quote:
quote:

Nope

1) ROIDZ = infertile*
2) Exercise and a healthy diet are part of my ethos and this will transcend into my children (hopefully)

*humour not true story, you need disclaimers for everything on here now
3CorsaMeal

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
i reckon some people are only having kids as they think its what they have to do

Do you not worry about who's going to look after you at your mum's house in 40yrs time when your growing old?

Born > School > Girlfriend > Car > Job > Newer Car > House > Brand New Car > Newer House > Kids > New car every 3yrs > Work > Retire > Die

Thats most people master plan tbh, chuck in the odd holiday to somewhere most people you know have been to and done the same thing = Eat > Shop > Eat > Sunbathe > Look at something old and local.

I don't worry about anything really and feel quite content everyday when i really think about it.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 14:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Basically what we can take from this thread is Steve is genuinely worried he is getting on a bit now but is trying to convince himself it's ok.

It is OK Steve mate, when your child is 18 you'll be collecting your pension and he/she will get bullied through school for their dad being old and shit.

Yes thats exactly what we can take from this thread
SetH

13th Aug 12 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL Jim that pretty much sums up 90% of the population.

what are the alternatives though? that is pretty much life tbh
SetH

13th Aug 12 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:

Yes thats exactly what we can take from this thread

Steve walks past bridge and does not feed the Troll from Karachi, Pakistan.
Hammer

13th Aug 12 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Smoke weed, read stories on the internet and order take away sausage suppers every night and eat it yourself in your pants with Star Wars figures in glass display cabinets in your living room.
SetH

13th Aug 12 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH that sounds better then Jims summary
Balling
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
don't understand these people [...] that get trapped into having a baby by bunnyboiler maneaters then pretending its suddenly what they wanted when they had no interest before.
quote:
Love the way some people get so defensive when you question there position, evidence indeed of there own insecurities of the situation.
quote:
infact i think the scare tactics are employed by parents who are a bit jealous that some of there friends dont have kids and arent having the stresses they are so make up these horror scenarios just so they have kids too and are all in the same boat
Starting to agree more and more with Steve106gti lately, the fuck is up with that?

At least to some extent the above describes pretty accurately how I feel.

I love being married and having some one to depend on and who depends on me, but like fuck am I going to rearrange my life around some cuntish little prick who's going to do nothing but take for the first 20 years of his or her life.

Sis has a 3 and a 1 year old son. Pretty certain they had the second one because it was pretty much the only progress they could make in their lives when they already had one.

cunningham

13th Aug 12 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just like everyone is different so is baby's. Ours is 5 months now wee boy called Nathan. He's been sick once shed tears twice and that's even with teeth. He's sleeping from 6.30pm till 5.30am fed and then that's him till 8.00am. Wehave been so lucky in every aspect so far he's so content and quiet we sometimes forget he's here. But we both were ready for kids after being together for 8 years and I'm very hands on dad love every aspect probs do more than 50% but that's because I want to
Balling
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cunningham
I'm very hands on dad love every aspect probs do more than 50% but that's because I want to
The physical inadequacy of men (no milk) often leads to first time fathers carrying a heavier load in early child care. [/psychological fact]

sc0ott

13th Aug 12 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Nope

1) ROIDZ = infertile*
2) Exercise and a healthy diet are part of my ethos and this will transcend into my children (hopefully)

*humour not true story, you need disclaimers for everything on here now

50/50 chance daddies little girl wont be little for long.

Theres nothing worse than your 16 stone little girl being bullied because her heffer mummy has ankles as thick as daddies arms.
cunningham

13th Aug 12 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nathan is formula fed
Colin

13th Aug 12 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Smoke weed, read stories on the internet and order take away sausage suppers every night and eat it yourself in your pants with Star Wars figures in glass display cabinets in your living room.

LOL I was hatching something witty as a response but you've pretty much covered it!!
fiestakidda

13th Aug 12 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In response to some of the questions raised I'm 29 and have been ready for starting a family for about a year. I've been with my wife now 7 years and have been married for 2.5 years.

I think you obviously build yourself up for the occasion and then it's not what you expected. Also as ive said before babies at this age don't interest me as they don't do anything.

Listening to what everyone has said and beig able to see other peoples journies has helped
3CorsaMeal

13th Aug 12 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Smoke weed is about the only accurate part there

-cba to read much on the internet, its just morons going about their clueless doings usually.
-I never buy takeways as they pretty gross and mum cooks dinner
-I never been into star wars, not watched them, prefer back to the future and ghostbusters.
-Am not allowed stuff in the living room, its more like lego models in my bedroom thanks
Colin

13th Aug 12 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fiestakidda
In response to some of the questions raised I'm 29 and have been ready for starting a family for about a year. I've been with my wife now 7 years and have been married for 2.5 years.

I think you obviously build yourself up for the occasion and then it's not what you expected. Also as ive said before babies at this age don't interest me as they don't do anything.

Listening to what everyone has said and beig able to see other peoples journies has helped

i think you're basically of the same feeling as me, and i can imagine its how i would feel if i had one now, im not really a people/baby person though
Hammer

13th Aug 12 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
quote:
quote:

Smoke weed is about the only accurate part there

-cba to read much on the internet, its just morons going about their clueless doings usually.
-I never buy takeways as they pretty gross and mum cooks dinner
-I never been into star wars, not watched them, prefer back to the future and ghostbusters.
-Am not allowed stuff in the living room, its more like lego models in my bedroom thanks

You are a quarter of the way to being a hermit mate. When was your last real life girlfriend?
pow
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve, not a people's person. Lol I don't believe it.

I want kids, not yet though.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
I love being married and having some one to depend on and who depends on me, but like fuck am I going to rearrange my life around some cuntish little prick who's going to do nothing but take for the first 20 years of his or her life.

Sis has a 3 and a 1 year old son. Pretty certain they had the second one because it was pretty much the only progress they could make in their lives when they already had one.

Some proper truthfacts going on here you are a man Balling.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dads of the board, opinions please 23 database queries in 0.0180552 seconds