corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drugs

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drugs
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Aug 12 at 09:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here we go

HERE WE GO

high horses on drugs everywhere
Jamie Walby

17th Aug 12 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Sounds a bit gay to me, McWillster. Lying in a dark room with another man isn't really selling it to me

Have you seen the size of him though? If he wants to lay in a dark room with you and listen to music, you will do as you are told.

I'd love to lay down with him and get a cuddle.

Thats all good and well until he crushes you to death like the big fucker in 'Of Mice an Men'
Balling
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Drugs are bad in general because the majority of people don't know when to stop.

There's a time and a place and nothing wrong with it if you are with friends.
For some reason, I didn't expect this to be you opinion.

On the topic, I always have weed in the house and used to smoke a couple of times a year. Looking back though, I've not smoked since new years 2010-11, just hadn't had the urge and don't know a lot of people who still smoke.

Had a mate who did all sorts of drugs when we were out. Never bothered me, but never appealed to me either. I can easily see the selling point, but I guess I've always been content with being who I am and never saw the benefit of trying to be someone else.

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mice of men
Steve
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

of mice and men you fucking twats
willay
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Had a mate who did all sorts of drugs when we were out. Never bothered me, but never appealed to me either. I can easily see the selling point, but I guess I've always been content with being who I am and never saw the benefit of trying to be someone else.

I don't think its being someone else though? Alot of drugs make all your senses go beserk so everything is more intense and lovely, its not about having a personality transplant so you can deal with people, situations or the weather. Its literally like turning the volume up to 11.

Balling
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I don't think its being someone else though? Alot of drugs make all your senses go beserk so everything is more intense and lovely, its not about having a personality transplant so you can deal with people, situations or the weather. Its literally like turning the volume up to 11.
How you behave in a given situation is a result of how you experience the situation in the first place. Experiencing it differently makes you behave differently.

That's fine though, and I'm not saying that I'm better than people who feel the need to have these alternate experiences, on the contrary I can see where it's coming from. I just never reached a point where I felt I needed more excitement, more awareness or more fun than I'm capable of having without hard drugs.

McWillster

17th Aug 12 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Sounds a bit gay to me, McWillster. Lying in a dark room with another man isn't really selling it to me

Have you seen the size of him though? If he wants to lay in a dark room with you and listen to music, you will do as you are told.

Thats all good and well until he crushes you to death like the big fucker in 'Of Mice an Men'

I'm a gentle giant and the muscles are soft when relaxed so you would have a nice comfy craddle Willay
Nath

17th Aug 12 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
drugs are for sad pathetic losers

+1
Jamie Walby

17th Aug 12 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
of mice and men you fucking twats

Yes thats why I wrote that you cunt.
Gary
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:

+1

Lot of T-totalers on here
Jamie Walby

17th Aug 12 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by McWillster
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

I'm a gentle giant and the muscles are soft when relaxed so you would have a nice comfy craddle Willay

The love muscle would be far from relaxed
Carl

17th Aug 12 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good for couples too, sorted a lot of potential arguments and niggles out with the girlfriend when we lived away togher that in a relationship end up turning into big things. An overwhelming sense of empathy as a side effect beat a pissed up blazing row! It can even get women talking sense which in my book is close to a miracle.
mattk

17th Aug 12 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had weed a few times. its class. might get some after now thinking of it
willay
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GATEWAY DRUG ALERT
stubs

17th Aug 12 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
What pisses me off is people who spout on about drugs and how cool they are for taking them and everyone should do them.

If you want to do them, fine, just don't put it on anyone else.

I tend to find that's because those people were once dead against them also..
Before I tried anything I had the same sort of opinion as most; that drugs were for losers etc.
I was very fortunate that none of my friends were into drugs (other than binge drinking and the odd smoke), so there was never any peer pressure.

My brothers and their friends had all taken pills, MDMA, coke etc.. and when I went on my brother's stag to to Ibiza, I knew some of them would be taking stuff.

They were very good with me, and not once was it "sold to me". Nobody spouted off about it, and there were a couple in the group that were staying sober but were ok with it. They would answer all my questions in a factual way, and if anything, they were trying to talk me out of being interested.

I decided if there was ever a "good" time to try, this would be it - I was in Ibiza with my brothers, in very good company, and no peer pressure. I didn't feel paranoid etc, and I knew they would be looking out for me. I felt safe, and felt like I was being guided through the experience.
I enjoyed what came of it, and didn't feel too bad afterwards.

I tried it again once back in the UK shortly after, when we went to Sankys for my brother's birthday - same group of people, and very similar to our time in Ibiza.

Following my experience, I felt I'd been very narrow minded towards it before trying, and felt I should tell everyone how good it was. I refrained from doing so though, as it's the sort of behavior that I used to criticise. I think the best way to explain it is that, imagine everyone you know ate ice cream with salt and vinegar on it, and suddenly you realise that strawberry syrup is available.. you feel you need to tell everyone that s&v isn't the best way to have it.. you need to tell them quickly before they spoil any more ice cream...

As said, I resisted the urge to force my opinion and experience on everyone else, as I knew I'd alienate myself from my regular drinking buddies, and I was more than happy just going out for drinks still.
I've not touched anything since, and have no intention of doing so.
I am getting married next week, and will be planning a family shortly after, so my life has no room for the possible risks that come with the drugs.

I'm glad I've tried it and can appreciate why others take them. I enjoyed my experience, and if I could go back and change anything, I don't think I would. It's given me a clearer and more level outlook on them, and I no longer judge people the way I did before. I can sympathise with people who fall into the trap of addiction, and I can respect those who overcome it.

I will never encourage drug taking, or try to persuade anyone, but I can give advice based on my experience.

edit - put some spaces in there bro so we can fucking read it - willay

[Edited on 17-08-2012 by willay]
Steve
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what?
Gary
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I lost him when he started talking about cream
adiohead

17th Aug 12 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leah Betts

We watched a video about her during a lifeskills lesson.

[Edited on 17-08-2012 by adiohead]
thegsi

17th Aug 12 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by thegsi
Drugs are for sad, pathetic dickheads.

quote:

Scooby and Evo owners in mutual agreement shocker
willay
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you guys are paying so much for fuel or rebuilds you couldnt afford drugs I guess?

HERE WE GO
thegsi

17th Aug 12 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd rather shread every note I owned and scatter the shreadings over my car than put it up my fucking nose.
Gary
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm interested to know what your opinion on alcohol is?
thegsi

17th Aug 12 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I'm interested to know what your opinion on alcohol is?

Me? Rarely drink at all. I probably go out maybe 5-6 times a year and have a binge.
Gary
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And thats ok?

Just because alcohol is legal it is no different to cocaine or extacy

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drugs 23 database queries in 0.0221791 seconds