corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » About 8 years ago

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author About 8 years ago
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
16th May 13 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
Quite a change on the inlet side over time there Nic. The previous set-up looks really intricate.

Sorry for being nosey, but what did you change in that area and what were your reasons?

Btw, in that early shot, are they Avons that you're running on the front?
inlet is now jenvey throttle bodies with a sunny gti-r plenum over them with short trumpets inside. previous is just a std inlet set up basically. the std inlet started to cause issues trying to make decent power past about 5000rpm. makes peak about 7200 now.

theyre toyo r888s same as i use now, not the same pair pmsl.
Nic Barnes

16th May 13 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by thomson
Nic have you still got the pic off it on speedlines and you're at crail? The early days?

SVM 286

18th May 13 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
Quite a change on the inlet side over time there Nic. The previous set-up looks really intricate.

Sorry for being nosey, but what did you change in that area and what were your reasons?

Btw, in that early shot, are they Avons that you're running on the front?
inlet is now jenvey throttle bodies with a sunny gti-r plenum over them with short trumpets inside. previous is just a std inlet set up basically. the std inlet started to cause issues trying to make decent power past about 5000rpm. makes peak about 7200 now.

theyre toyo r888s same as i use now, not the same pair pmsl.

Ahh haaa. I knew that mahoosive lump of ally looked familiar, but I couldn't place it. The boss's son where I used to work had a couple of shitty Pulsar GTiRs. That's where i've seen it obviously.

Impressive work getting it all in and making it fit and work sir.

Good call on the throttle bodies too. Must sound incredible in the cabin.

Nice revs too. Mine revs to about 7100 or so and it makes all the difference from boring 6k rev limit.
Nic Barnes

18th May 13 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://youtu.be/LKbJckwzBNg

Whistles a bit inside yeah. Lot quieter since the wastegate was put back into the down pipe a few years ago.
Simon

18th May 13 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weirdly I thought about this video today. Zebrahead came on and this vid was what got me into them
Chris C

18th May 13 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Whistles a bit inside yeah. Lot quieter since the wastegate was put back into the down pipe a few years ago.

SVM 286

19th May 13 at 03:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Nice

It actually sounds remarkably civilised, considering how uncivilised it ought to be.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » About 8 years ago 22 database queries in 0.0094540 seconds