corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Shit shit shit.....shiiiit...shit it! (video inside)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shit shit shit.....shiiiit...shit it! (video inside)
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Aug 13 at 19:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

- Right of way violation accidents (38% of cases)
- Loss of control at bends at speed (11% plus of cases)
- Overtaking/filtering accidents (15% of cases)

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Aug 13 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take 20% off that where it can't be proven that the bike was speeding and the car made the necessary observations, only for some twat to come barrelling round a corner screaming 'right of way'.

Very, very difficult indeed to mitigate entering someone's path unless, hence why car drivers get the bad rep a lot of the time.

If I'm approaching a junction, I anticipate what might be joining, a lot of the time with a view to letting people in if its residential.

When is the last time a bike let you in? Too busy riding on their own quoting bits of highway code, terrible way to be.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Aug 13 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find the way they act like there is an extra lane between the middle and outside lane quite dangerous tbh
J100RSA

5th Aug 13 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car drivers do need educating towards bikers.

I see why people get annoyed been a car driver and a biker but as for car drivers if you could do what a bike could do I'm pretty sure you'd do it
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Aug 13 at 20:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car will do 130, but that doesn't mean I need to oscillate between 30 and 130 on every road I drive on.

Never yet seen a bike driven in a matter I wouldn't describe as erratic. Its not about what the bike will do, its about the bike being in traffic on a road which has a flow and characteristics. We'd all like to weave about doing whatever speed we like - wouldn't even be so bad if they stuck to hundreds of miles per hour - but a lot of them try and stick to speed limits but have an ego which doesn't permit being overtaken, therefore must accelerate again and get back in the way rather than just choose a speed and stick to it.

Makes sharing the road with them very frustrating. No objection at all to them doing whatever the hell they want but when I start needing to change my driving to take account, then get shit because they're in the way, I being to take issue.

Example one prick the other day, passes me on the nearside on the approach to a roundabout, between both lanes, then joins with just enough pace to get him in the gap before more traffic comes round. So I'm either stuck waiting because he passed me and took the gap I was going to have, or I can join and have him in the way shaking his head at me because I'm up his arse. He's lucky he didn't experience 2.3t of Land Rover resting on his left leg, the cocky fucker. Had to brake and fuck the guy up who was coming round the roundabout because biker nobhead was in the way. And I get the shit for it?

Wankers, most of them that I meet.

No discipline, no consideration. If you're going to drive like a prick who can't bear to be behind anyone, carry on and don't dawdle about when you do pass. I want to make progress too and I can't if some twat in a power ranger suit can't let his ego down.
J100RSA

5th Aug 13 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not all bikers are cunts with egos
gazza808

5th Aug 13 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a biker.

Sure as hell wouldn't see me filtering at dual carriage way/motorway speeds.
I only filter in sub 30mph traffic, mostly just standstill.
That guy is a grade a wanker, obviously wasn't looking what was going on up the road.
John

5th Aug 13 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the ones I come across love sitting in my blind spot.
Sunz

6th Aug 13 at 02:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Wankers, most of them that I meet.

Sadly I feel this is pretty accurate from my experience and I'm a biker.

There is just as many idiots in cars though

Guy in the video will learn why 2 pot sliding calipers aren't on sports bikes
caxo

7th Aug 13 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jacko198
Bikers are mainly wankers tbh.

Serves the guy right tbh.

I loved my time on a bike but most riders I've seen ride stupidly & act even worse
Vauxdan88

7th Aug 13 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SHIT!!!!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Shit shit shit.....shiiiit...shit it! (video inside) 23 database queries in 0.0151160 seconds