corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Psychics

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Psychics
Tiger

User status: Offline
6th Aug 13 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John

I don't mean to be rude Tiger but you have an 'open mind' because you don't understand any of it.

Your definition of it doesn't help your case. It was used until (100 years ago) a better explanation of how something worked came out, which made it obsolete.

I understand as much as you do, i'm certain of it.

A better explanation came along when more was understood about, and by saying that 'came along', means that we could use the term 'ghost' or 'afterlife' for another 1000 years+ until there could be a possible explanation otherwise, but until it's concluded and confirmed or denied, which it will never be by either the religious world, or the scientific world in our lifetime or for many generations to come, the world will be colourfully divided by people who have no clue and speculate, or people who think they have a clue but really have a only their own unproven theories. And I also don't intend to be rude but you do fall into the latter category.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next you'll say Jesus wasn't a magician and his mum didn't have an affair

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Tiger

6th Aug 13 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
Next you'll say Jesus wasn't a magician and his mum didn't have an affair

Lee_fr200

6th Aug 13 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't believe in ghosts or owt but can you please explain why my tv turns itself on and will happily change channel on the sky remote, can you please also give me any reason why my kettle will turn on or why sometimes a draw or cupboard may be open, other day I got up at 5am to get a bottle for my little lad and the kitchen tap was on whatever's doing it likes to turn things on but not turn them off the annoying bastard, so any explanations on that one,

As for psychics yeah they're dickheads and like derren brown they use suggestion more than anything
Tomnova16
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lee your mrs is sleep walking again. My Samsung tv turns its self on as they have a known problem with the power box

Lee_fr200

6th Aug 13 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh didn't know that and she may be sleepwalking she did when she first gave birth, kept getting up and walking around thinking she was cradling the lad, but haven't felt her get up in the night since, could be a answer though
Tomnova16
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More likely than ghosts lol

Gary
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 22:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Samsung TV used to click on then back off again a second later. Shit me up a few times!
Lee_fr200

6th Aug 13 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't help my mum is properly into thhe ghosts thing though
SVM 286

7th Aug 13 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
And the idiots that follow/believe the bull shite they spout

Am I the only person that actually gets annoyed at these fuckers
The people that believe in them for being stupid enough to think someone can talk to dead people

But mainly the psychics themselfs for the amount of false hope they give people
There was one on a radio programme on the way home tonight, one person called in and happend to mention his wife was pregnant
So this psychic starts spouting some shite about how his granddad there to look after him and all this and that the pregnancy is going to be completely fine, trouble free and surprisingly painless

What happens when this fecking retards wife starts getting some bad pains relating to her baby being in trouble but does nothing because some arse hole told her husband the whole thing will go fine and with no hitches

Another woman was told that her mum was mum was looking after her and sending her feathers as presents and to prove she's being looked after, so every time she sees a feather it's her mum. Get to fucking fuck.

[/RANT]

They're all utter *unts and charlatans, or nutters Flaf. End of.
CORSA NUT

7th Aug 13 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Got dragged to one of these psychic nights with the other halfs family.

The medium started telling me he felt a strange energy around me and whether I knew someone in the army and lived nearby.

He soon went to someone else when I told him I lived 450 miles away.

Fkin

Wifes always banging on about seeing one of these. They typically attract weak minded/thick simple people.

They have simply found a way of taking advantage of this so good luck to them.
Jay

7th Aug 13 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
My Samsung TV used to click on then back off again a second later. Shit me up a few times!

Same here
Jay

7th Aug 13 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found out today my sister boyfriends mum does readings, he's offered me a free one to prove its real and shel predict my future and tell me stuff I don't know I said I'm not gonna know the future am I so bound to be able to say anything! I'm not going by the way, I'm a massive doubter off all this shit and rather not let someone put stuff in my head!
Tomnova16
Premium Member

7th Aug 13 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go there but predict her future

Generation

7th Aug 13 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go there and call her a silly cow
DC90

7th Aug 13 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Go there and call her a cunt

Do you think she will predict me editing that? She should have.

Edit - wonder if she predicted my typo

[Edited on 07-08-2013 by DC90]
Generation

8th Aug 13 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did write cunt actually changed my mind, aswasnt sure if you'd think I was serious haha
SXIBrad

8th Aug 13 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone wrote something about "Aliens" not existing.

Now I do not believe things until they have been proven. I am open to ideas, and may be inclined to believe them.

Please note, when I say "Alien", I mean "Extra-terrestrial life forms" not the bollocks you see on tv with the human like features and a fat head.

It is completely plausable that alien life forms exist. At the end of the day, what makes our planet different from the countless others in the universe?

If our planet has managed to make a atmosphere that can support life, then I am sure it can be done elsewhere.

All it takes is for the correct quantity of elements in the air, the correct compounds on the planet (I.E. H20) and for something to happen (I haven't got a clue what) for a life form to be created/exist.

I don't think that they will come flying down in their Corsa C20lets though

We are not special. We are probably no where near as intelligent as we think we are. Dolphins, for example, never fight between each other. This could be seen as an act of higher intelligence.

We are humans. I am not speaking for everyone or anyone in particular, but humans murder, rape and abuse each other. We are far from "intelligent".
GB123
Premium Member

8th Aug 13 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXIBrad
We are probably no where near as intelligent as we think we are. Dolphins, for example, never fight between each other. This could be seen as an act of higher intelligence.

I think humans are more intelligent than dolphins
SXIBrad

8th Aug 13 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GB123
quote:
Originally posted by SXIBrad
We are probably no where near as intelligent as we think we are. Dolphins, for example, never fight between each other. This could be seen as an act of higher intelligence.

I think humans are more intelligent than dolphins

I never said we were less intelligent than Dolphins. Anyway, it depends what you are judging "Intelligence" on. We may make scientific discoveries and invent things that help with life, but when we are going around shooting each other it sort of averages out.

Dolphins do not bicker amongst each other. They do not fight, murder their own kind etc etc. If we are judging "Intelligence" on the ability to extend our lives and the existence of our species, Dolphins are way up there near the top.

We might have invented the wheel and other magnificent things, but we have also slaughtered many of our own in the process.

I'm not Dolphin mad or anything, its just an example.

Google "Dolphin Intelligence" and see what appears

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Psychics 23 database queries in 0.0163980 seconds