corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cat shitting situation (neighbours)

Poll: Cat shitting situation (neighbours)
I should be clearing it up 13 (40.63%)
I shouldn't have to clear it up 13 (40.63%)
Unsure 6 (18.75%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cat shitting situation (neighbours)
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Sep 13 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our cat is an indoor model, shit stinks and I have to admit I'd be pissed off if someone elses' cat had a poo in my garden.

I wouldn't ask them to come clean it up though

Cats won't shit where they eat, so perhaps the neighbours should put food out where the cat normally drops its guts.... or a couple of days with a hosepipe and it won't go back.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Walshyposse

19th Sep 13 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That video is ace, legend.
Fonz
Premium Member

19th Sep 13 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Can't be arsed to quote it all; Fonz, if you were my neighbour your cat would be used as a moving target with an air rifle. Or to test out bear traps.
I'm fond of cats 9/10. But your attitude towards it being the house owners problem would force my hand to kill your cat.

what exactly would you suggest is the option for the cat owner in that case?

it isn't my attitude it is the stance taken by common law
SVM 286

20th Sep 13 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Can't be arsed to quote it all; Fonz, if you were my neighbour your cat would be used as a moving target with an air rifle. Or to test out bear traps.
I'm fond of cats 9/10. But your attitude towards it being the house owners problem would force my hand to kill your cat.

''I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a place to shit, I can tell you I don't have a cat toilet in my garden. But what I do have, are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for creatures like you. If you stop shitting in my garden, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.''

''Mea meeow'' (''good luck'' in cat language)
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

20th Sep 13 at 00:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my garden used to be a meeting point for cats. had 6 of them in there at one point. up until the point I got an air rifle
SVM 286

20th Sep 13 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Tell them to set up a system similar to this

http://youtu.be/uIbkLjjlMV8

Funny fucker. Laughed my head off at the face punch, the pissing on the car and the cat names.

The 'popper' variant is a lot better - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goZ2DqMnaGc

Latte in the face
corsadonk
Premium Member

20th Sep 13 at 06:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the problem with cats shitting in my garden, drive, even outside of my front door. I know you walk dogs, but I think you should clean up after cats, dirty little bastards!

I like all animals but I dislike the local cats.
Ben G

20th Sep 13 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a chance in hell i'd go round neighbours houses picking up cat shit

We have 3, 2 of which stay indoors and use a litter tray. Most of the houses here have cats so it's like gang warfare sometimes. Unless you actually see them shitting, it'd be impossible to know who's problem it is.

Someone elses keeps shitting in my front garden on the chipped bark. I don't walk on it but the postman does and kicks it all over the place, so i've left the shit for him to step in. That'll teach the cunt.
Gary
Premium Member

20th Sep 13 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH if i knew whos cat is was i'd just pick it up and fling it in their garden if they did nothing to prevent it happening.

If it persisted the cat would go missing. Maybe not hurt it but a trip a few miles down the M1 would do the trick.
SVM 286

20th Sep 13 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Discovered cat shit by fence post when on foot this morning.

Returned from C.A.B. some time later in car and drove through it, so it is now on the front tyre and distributed across the drive.

Does anyone want to swap a Bazooka (with ammo) or a loaded, ground to air missile launcher, for a nice Nova 1.2 Merit?
Bart

20th Sep 13 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
TBH if i knew whos cat is was i'd just pick it up and fling it in their garden if they did nothing to prevent it happening.

really..... do you really mean that?

SVM 286

20th Sep 13 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The shit, or the cat?
Bart

20th Sep 13 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the cat.

How on earth can you prevent a cat from going to a certain place outside (that isn't even your own property).

As Fonz's misses said, maybe i'll have a word with the cat.
SVM 286

20th Sep 13 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feed it well and keep it warm and content indoors and have whatever is required in your back garden to prevent it from exiting the premises perhaps?
Bart

20th Sep 13 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
Feed it well and keep it warm and content indoors and have whatever is required in your back garden to prevent it from exiting the premises perhaps?

Its not a dog
SVM 286

20th Sep 13 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not?
SVM 286

20th Sep 13 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never been able to comprehend the point in acquiring a non-house cat.

One might as well have a pet spider or blue bottle.
Bart

20th Sep 13 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im the opposite, I cant imagine why anyone would want to restrict a cat to the 4 walls of a house (or even a small garden as well?).

Would you like to spend your entire life in a confined space?

They should be out playing, chasing animals around and free to shit on other peoples lawns
SVM 286

20th Sep 13 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then they might as well be left in the wild as feral creatures.

To 'own' a cat that rakes the streets and only pops home to get fed, flip you the bird and then fuck back off again, seems to void the whole point of a pet.

All the down sides and none of the up.

Also, they could get any manner of contaminants on themselves and then introduce that to the home environment.

And more chance of injury and vet bills too.

I think the run of the house and garden is perfectly okay for something the size of a cat. It would be it's own little territory and castle.
Gary
Premium Member

20th Sep 13 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
quote:
Originally posted by Gary

really..... do you really mean that?

Shit, yes. Cat, no
SVM 286

20th Sep 13 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't fucking lie!
Gaz

21st Sep 13 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you bought a pet cat, you allow it to go outside, you are therefore allowing it to shit on other peoples property. You are responsible for what that cat does.
you said you don't mind them squirting water at the cat etc... you are therefore suggesting they can assault your animal which I'm sure you would be angry at if you cat came home hurt.

Do the right thing and clean up the mess.
Eck
Premium Member

21st Sep 13 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the cat.

How on earth can you prevent a cat from going to a certain place outside (that isn't even your own property).

How on earth can you expect someone to accept shit in their garden? Your cat, your shit so I can't see a problem with chucking it in your garden.
_Allan_

21st Sep 13 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
How on earth can you expect someone to accept shit in their garden? Your cat, your shit so I can't see a problem with chucking it in your garden.

3 Pages and no pics....ffffffuuuuuu

[Edited on 21-09-2013 by _Allan_]
Bart

22nd Sep 13 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
the cat.

I have a baby and a 3 yr old so would not expect this to happen.
A cat doesn't know any better but a human does.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cat shitting situation (neighbours) 25 database queries in 0.0162690 seconds