corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What type of tape do I need

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What type of tape do I need
Ronson

User status: Offline
26th Dec 13 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

27th Dec 13 at 01:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
My Vectra is 13 years old and has near enough 100k driving miles on it, and its not stone chipped. My GF's 307 is 12 years old with 70k driving miles on it, and the bumper isn't stone chipped either. Credit to the painter.

People need to get a grip and stop worrying.

I don't believe for one second. You vectra. Is 13 years old. The paintwork is 13 years old. And doesn't have a single stone chip in it
Same goes for the podjet

I agree with you though. The whole tape thing looks naff and is just taking things too far. Just drive and of t gets stone chipped get it painted. Simple as that really
People will literally be wrapping there entire cars in blue tape soon enough because it will save your paint from uv rays.
Ben G

27th Dec 13 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ronson
Ben G should be re-named Mon G.

Well funny. Did your daughter tell you that?
Corsa_Sport21

27th Dec 13 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:
My Vectra is 13 years old and has near enough 100k driving miles on it, and its not stone chipped. My GF's 307 is 12 years old with 70k driving miles on it, and the bumper isn't stone chipped either. Credit to the painter.

I don't believe for one second. You vectra. Is 13 years old. The paintwork is 13 years old. And doesn't have a single stone chip in it
Same goes for the podjet

I agree with you though. The whole tape thing looks naff and is just taking things too far. Just drive and of t gets stone chipped get it painted. Simple as that really
People will literally be wrapping there entire cars in blue tape soon enough because it will save your paint from uv rays.

Ive actually just been out and checked and ive not been 100% truthful. It actually has 1 tiny stonechip, and the bumper wasn't fitted from factory, but was fitted less than a year later so still about 12 years old.

Will check the 307 the morn.
AndyCorsaSport

27th Dec 13 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:

Same goes for the podjet

Ive actually just been out and checked and ive not been 100% truthful. It actually has 1 tiny stonechip, and the bumper wasn't fitted from factory, but was fitted less than a year later so still about 12 years old.

Will check the 307 the morn.

And you've owned both since new I take it so know they haven't had any paintwork?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What type of tape do I need 22 database queries in 0.0097530 seconds