corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Need some help regarding the shearing of wheel bolts.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need some help regarding the shearing of wheel bolts.
anthcorsa

User status: Offline
5th Jul 15 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
Calls people mongo but struggles to fit a set of wheel spacers without shearing bolts and getting wheel wobble.

Precisely Tom. I take time out of my day in an attempt to assist the bloke and I get abuse in response.

Haha well next time I time I'm thinking of typing something a child could understand I'll bear you in mind mate and ensure I'm catering to your level of understanding
SVM 286

5th Jul 15 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by anthcorsa
quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
Calls people mongo but struggles to fit a set of wheel spacers without shearing bolts and getting wheel wobble.

Precisely Tom. I take time out of my day in an attempt to assist the bloke and I get abuse in response.

Haha well next time I time I'm thinking of typing something a child could understand I'll bear you in mind mate and ensure I'm catering to your level of understanding

Going on that little effort, perhaps you could try typing like a child instead, then it would probably be more intelligible in general.

It's little wonder you're incapable of fitting a wheel without snapping the bolts.

I understood perfectly. I was merely reiterating a previous comment in a friendly and nonchalant manner.

You should be as clear as possible in any post. That's basic common sense.

Why would you leave the '0' off anyway? Surely clarity of figures is a good idea and preferential to any degree of vagueness.

Other people misinterpreted your post, owing to your wording, yet you choose to be repeatedly rude to me in a thread where you are requesting assistance and I proffered a suggestion.

Odd behaviour. Maybe you just want a row rather than help.
anthcorsa

6th Jul 15 at 06:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus, do you always suck the fun out of life!! It's a bit of banter and nothing more lol, don't cry about it mate.
taylorboosh

6th Jul 15 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont see the issue? I understood him... Although id recommend buying some proper 15mm hubcentric bolt to the car jobbies.... But i think your new wheel nuts are too long and have caught inside on something
anthcorsa

6th Jul 15 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah Taylor I'm thinking the exact same thing to be honest. Going to invest in some others at some point, though it's quiet frustrating I can't drive it. Haven't driven it in forever!!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Need some help regarding the shearing of wheel bolts. 22 database queries in 0.0130692 seconds