corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » R.I.P Marc-Vivien Foe

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R.I.P Marc-Vivien Foe
Tam the diesel man

User status: Offline
27th Jun 03 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
I was playing in a match couple of seasons back and the same thing happened. Someone just collapsed behind me for no apparent reason. Apparently he suffered a stroke but thank fully lived and recovered. Very sad

like my mate, talked to him on the phone. 20mins later i got a phone call to say he's had a stroke! he only 24, but he's getting better
FLY_BI_SRI

27th Jun 03 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thas shockin man. Was watchin the France match wen it happened. He didnt even struggle or anyfin ...just fell down dead i heard. Thats really f*cked up. My heart goes out to his poor family RIP Marc Vivien Foe
Rocky

27th Jun 03 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RIP Marc Vivien Foe

he was a gr8 player and my prays go out to the family that must be really devasted by the loss of a very talented person
jazzer2k3

27th Jun 03 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RIP Marc
Rico3k

28th Jun 03 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RIP FOE
Foz

28th Jun 03 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

init you get 28 yr olds who drink n do drugs and everything and liv to claim there pension. then there was him who was fit as they come and dies - sad

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » R.I.P Marc-Vivien Foe 22 database queries in 0.0091319 seconds