corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pushed my luck this weekend.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pushed my luck this weekend.
bluecorsaSXi

User status: Offline
4th Aug 03 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had an incident around a month ago.
pulled up to a set of traffic lights in a 40mph zone. theres 3 lanes, straight ahead, right and a middle one where you need to overtake after the lights since it dissapears.
anyways, there was a que of traffic and i was late for work so i went straight to the middle lane. knew the lights would change soon so i didnt stop on the line, just kept rolling! figured the car next to me would let me go, so only used about half of first gear. then i noticed this silver puma come up beside me, so i went flat out in second gear.
it still kept up, by this time i had to start dogging oncoming traffic since i was on the other side of the road! when the road narrowed even more and there was another car coming for me i fell back behind her! she started to give me evils in the mirror and i was . so, we get onto a dual carriage way (50mph limit)and she goes upto 60 and sits beside a van, so i couldnt get by. so i backed off a bit.
we came upto a roundabout and she finally gets in the left lane, so i thought it would be funny to pull up beside and wave! as i do this, she looks over with a big evil and then holds up her badge, and i just looked forward and never looked back, thinkin oh fcuk!!!
havent heard anything, so i think its ok!!
funny thinkin back on it!!!
Andy Stocker

4th Aug 03 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16vmarc
quote:
Originally posted by Adam Kindness
just like to time i was tootling along at about 105...... police just tootled past.... didnt even look over

me n Vibrio just kinda looked at each other......

bit lucky

I was doin 115 on way bal from max down A64 when 3 cop vans came past me!!!!

Ok
Marc

4th Aug 03 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they did down a64 just where askham bryan comes on to a64

[Edited on 04-08-2003 by 16vmarc]
Patrick

4th Aug 03 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't think them police vans would even reach those speeds!
Andy Stocker

4th Aug 03 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even Patrick see's my point.
They might hit just over 100 or something but they must have been doing 120 to pass you.
Either that or your speedo over reads by just an incey wincey bit
Marc

4th Aug 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmm, must ave been thos new supercharged v8s with nos then eh?!
luca2020

4th Aug 03 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bluecorsaSXi
i had an incident around a month ago.
pulled up to a set of traffic lights in a 40mph zone. theres 3 lanes, straight ahead, right and a middle one where you need to overtake after the lights since it dissapears.
anyways, there was a que of traffic and i was late for work so i went straight to the middle lane. knew the lights would change soon so i didnt stop on the line, just kept rolling! figured the car next to me would let me go, so only used about half of first gear. then i noticed this silver puma come up beside me, so i went flat out in second gear.
it still kept up, by this time i had to start dogging oncoming traffic since i was on the other side of the road! when the road narrowed even more and there was another car coming for me i fell back behind her! she started to give me evils in the mirror and i was . so, we get onto a dual carriage way (50mph limit)and she goes upto 60 and sits beside a van, so i couldnt get by. so i backed off a bit.
we came upto a roundabout and she finally gets in the left lane, so i thought it would be funny to pull up beside and wave! as i do this, she looks over with a big evil and then holds up her badge, and i just looked forward and never looked back, thinkin oh fcuk!!!
havent heard anything, so i think its ok!!
funny thinkin back on it!!!

lol quality!

and yer if they try and get u to race, surely its intrapment
GT4Brody

4th Aug 03 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet those pigs that drive those scoobys dont mind gettin up for work in the mornin lol, oh and you were feckin lucky!
Adam_B

4th Aug 03 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Leven Cruise
Lucky boy Chris...

Our local undercover federalies are sniping crusiers in a red zetec s.. giving fowk stick off the lights, getting em to race then pulling fowk right after it.

Sneaky bastirds!

Thats illegal, just shout entrapment at them and theyll go away.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pushed my luck this weekend. 22 database queries in 0.1132030 seconds