corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Out of a metter of interest...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Out of a metter of interest...
M2RTY

User status: Offline
6th Oct 03 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian Storey
quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
Off Day is about generally having a laugh and posting things which are not in relation to cars etc. I think you'll find I contribute well to that.

[translation]all my posts are about sex or utter bollocks[/translation]

agreed
M2RTY

6th Oct 03 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Moderation is to remove problem content from the forum

Mate if that's the case, i'd like to see all the gay chat removed. It's a car site, so why are certain members allowed to pop up in most threads with remarks like' can i stick my finger up your bum', 'i want to touch your willy' etc. An outsider viweing the site must think WTF.
As said before, it's a message board, not a chat room. It's what brings the site down IMO and reflects on the mods.

agreed

at the end of the day its a message bored for corsas, not a teen chat room
M2RTY

6th Oct 03 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nobby
I've been a registered member of this site for over 3 years, in that time the quality of the site itself has skyrocketed. Unfortunately the same can not be said for the quility of the members!

The reason I left for so long was 2 fold, (1) because I got sick of the same questions being asked all the time "Can I fit 18"s with no mods?", "How can I get 200bhp out of my 1.2?" and so on and so forth. And (2) because at the time certain people were using the place almost daily for slanging matches (those that I blame have left so those who are still with us need not take offence )
I checked the place out again a few months back and saw that with the creation of a very good FAQ section all the inane questions had stopped and because the old skool trouble makers had departed I thourght i'd risk a triumphant return to the scene

Oh dear!

The inane questions have been replaced with inane posts about subjects not even related to cars, much less to Corsas! FFS half the 'Off Day' posters don't even own Corsas, why are they here in the first place?
As far as the bickering and trouble making go, thats just as bad as ever. We've got bickering between a non corsa owner and a so called "moderator" right here in this thread.
I appreciate that with over 12000 registered members on here that Ian and Tim can't be expected to moderate the whole site, and there are moderators doing a good job (Romford, Trotty, Adam, etc), however there does appear to be a few "moderators" to whom the title is nothing more then just that!

While I can appreciate what the intention behind the creation of the 'Off day' forum was, I think its sad that the ever increasing amounts of non corsa related crap there must have been in General Chat forced Ian into creating it in the first place.

very good point again
SetH

6th Oct 03 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So are hetero-references allowed then?? So if I ask Shelly if I can suck on her tits or Kerry ask Vibrio if he'll show her his balls that's ok?
Maybe you should deem all sexual comments inappropriate to CorsaSport or just get over any problems you may or may not have with your own sexuality.

First of it was a team decision to apply the action i was talking about. secondly i dont have a problem with my sexuality, you see that girl in my avatar? well im marrying her in the near future

Nobby

6th Oct 03 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sam: The reason I asked about Lemon Lounge was because it would make a good place for the non corsa related banter that goes on in 'Off Day'.

Robbo: You had a reason for being here originally so thats fine, Ian had a corsa, Adam K had a corsa and I don't expect them to leave.
Robbo

6th Oct 03 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Out of a metter of interest... 22 database queries in 0.0118542 seconds