corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Official: Playstation 4 Topic

New Poll
  <<  28    29    30    31    32    33    34  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official: Playstation 4 Topic
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 14 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well that's just absolute shit.

cunningham

2nd Apr 14 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really wish i had held back on getting a ps4 i have bf4 and thats it nothing else intrests me at the moment and these indie games that PS plus keep spinning out arent very good think the only one i liked was outlast and even then i got bored and went back to bf4. Need a killer racing sim game and some more AAA titles.
Balling
Premium Member

3rd Apr 14 at 07:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What type of AAA game are you after? Can't think of a genre that's not represented yet.

Racing sim is going to be a long way off, though. Every racing game announced for the PS4 so far is an arcade racer, as far as I can tell.

PS+ titles so far really have been weak. Looking at the PS3 it receives some much grander games. But then they're all games that have been out +8 months and there aren't really any of those for PS4 yet.

Then again, if you don't care for any of the games out right now, you're not going to care for them in a couple of months when/if they're free...

Steve
Premium Member

3rd Apr 14 at 07:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah iv not bought much either, outlast was good.

I did buy it with this expectation initially though, lots of people say hold off until the games come but to me that seems pointless advice, if you have the spare cash now there is no harm in buying it and sitting on it, if you are getting one anyway what difference does it make if you get one now and wait or just wait and get one then, seems like a silly argument to me, I don't think prices will change too much for a while either.

End of the day getting one early just means you will have more free cash when it comes to buying decent games.

[Edited on 03-04-2014 by Steve]
Balling
Premium Member

3rd Apr 14 at 08:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've played more different games since getting the PS4 than I did the previous 12 months on the PS3.

Nic Barnes

6th Apr 14 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im still waiting until they allow media streaming, aka dodgy film downloads before I buy one.
fiestakidda

6th Apr 14 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just use Plex through the web browser to watch your dodgy movies. That's all I do
Mattb

6th Apr 14 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
What type of AAA game are you after? Can't think of a genre that's not represented yet.

Racing sim is going to be a long way off, though. Every racing game announced for the PS4 so far is an arcade racer, as far as I can tell.

PS+ titles so far really have been weak. Looking at the PS3 it receives some much grander games. But then they're all games that have been out +8 months and there aren't really any of those for PS4 yet.

Then again, if you don't care for any of the games out right now, you're not going to care for them in a couple of months when/if they're free...

It took nearly a year for me to get another game when the PS3 was released.. i played Resistance fall of Man for so so so so long...
Cavey

7th Apr 14 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a pretty awesome game though, the co-op was brilliant on it, then they fucked it all up with the second one
Balling
Premium Member

7th Apr 14 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

inFamous: Second Son is pretty good.

Looks superb as well.

cunningham

7th Apr 14 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Project cars and Drive club. Might get Watchdogs. Division looks superb. New metal gear but the full game
Balling
Premium Member

9th Apr 14 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Last of Us remake confirmed for PS4.

Release date not announced.

Balling
Premium Member

10th Apr 14 at 08:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely looking game. Particle and lighting effects are all over the place.

Steve
Premium Member

10th Apr 14 at 10:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was considering this, worth it?
Balling
Premium Member

10th Apr 14 at 11:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say so, yes.

It's like playing GTA on "God mode". Pure entertainment.

The gameplay/missions don't have a lot of variation, but then you quickly unlock a shit load of different powers, so there's a lot of different approaches to take.

The karma thing is a bit meh, like most reviews have pointed out and the rare cut scenes drag on a bit, but then it's not a game you play for the story.

That said, the characters are great and well written.

I'm 59% done and still having a lot of fun. Definitely going to play through it a second time with different karma level.

Balling
Premium Member

10th Apr 14 at 11:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, and if nothing else, every single frame is utter eye candy.

Balling
Premium Member

23rd Apr 14 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stick it to The Man confirmed as next free PS+ title.

Hope this one is more fun than the last.

Steve
Premium Member

23rd Apr 14 at 17:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did u get on with second son
Balling
Premium Member

23rd Apr 14 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, really. Reached 100% with bad karma, currently halfway through second play through. It's good fun.

Balling
Premium Member

30th Apr 14 at 08:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/29/major-ps4-system-update-out-tomorrow-updates-for-ps-vita-and-ps-app/

Update 1.7 out today.

Highlights:
SHAREfactory - edit shared videos before uploading
USB export - export shares through USB
DS4 light bar settings - choose bright, medium or dim light bar

Balling
Premium Member

30th Apr 14 at 08:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Driveclub release date was announced yesterday. October 8th, almost a full year later than originally intended.

So officially no new racing games for PS4 this side of summer.

Aleex

30th Apr 14 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and friends have taken to playing deathrace on battlefield.

having no driving games suck !!!
MoesTavern

30th Apr 14 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

I did buy it with this expectation initially though, lots of people say hold off until the games come but to me that seems pointless advice, if you have the spare cash now there is no harm in buying it and sitting on it, if you are getting one anyway what difference does it make if you get one now and wait or just wait and get one then, seems like a silly argument to me, I don't think prices will change too much for a while either.

End of the day getting one early just means you will have more free cash when it comes to buying decent games.

Surely it makes more sense to wait until there's actually something on it you want to play, rather than just buying one for the sake of it?

What games are worth buying a PS4 for?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

30th Apr 14 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Light bar settings thank fuck.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Steve
Premium Member

30th Apr 14 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
quote:
Originally posted by Steve

Surely it makes more sense to wait until there's actually something on it you want to play, rather than just buying one for the sake of it?

What games are worth buying a PS4 for?

Why does it make a difference? If you own it now or a few months? Just means you will have less to buy in one go

<<  28    29    30    31    32    33    34  >>

New Poll