corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » [XBOX:360] Offical CoD Black Ops Thread

New Poll
  <<  29    30    31    32    33    34    35  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [XBOX:360] Offical CoD Black Ops Thread
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Dec 10 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This works perfectly as I've just tried if anyone wants to use it. Basically you keep all your same classes that you've setup after you Prestige. I know Cole's dying to do it...

1. Start a Xbox live party (it doesnt matter of there are friends in it)
2. Go to multiplayer > Xbox live
3. Hit B and then go local > Split Screen
4. When in a Split screen lobby click "Y" (for friends) then scroll to xbox live party
5. when on the Xbox live party click your self
6. then click combat record. then press "B" Again.
7. Go down to prestige, and follow the instructions.

N3CRO

5th Dec 10 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get banned for doing that though.
Brett
Premium Member

5th Dec 10 at 16:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol People haven't even been banned for being 15th and cheating to the top of the leaderboards, so I doubt it. Plus, there's thousands of people doing it.
Cole

5th Dec 10 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's it barnes will no longer play he will be smashing black ops up and xbox in the bin
N3CRO

5th Dec 10 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
lol People haven't even been banned for being 15th and cheating to the top of the leaderboards, so I doubt it. Plus, there's thousands of people doing it.

I know loadsa ppls who have been banned for all these cheats and glitches even just having a coloured clan tag.

Even the JTag's seem to be back online but I duno if they're getting banned like they did with MW2.
Brett
Premium Member

5th Dec 10 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
Even the JTag's seem to be back online but I duno if they're getting banned like they did with MW2.

This line indicates you don't really know what you're on about, so I'm not going to bother arguing. We can all wait and see if I get banned then can't we.
dannymccann

5th Dec 10 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He won't get banned for it no way, although my account is legit so I probably won't be trying this

Come back on you guys
Brett
Premium Member

5th Dec 10 at 18:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not even really a cheat, no worse than the clan tag one. Just saves you having to setup all your stuff again, granted you'll have some weapons slightly early.

Anyway, I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, as usual. Just putting it out there.
N3CRO

5th Dec 10 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

This line indicates you don't really know what you're on about, so I'm not going to bother arguing. We can all wait and see if I get banned then can't we.

Try it and we will see. All I can say is I must know many many ppls that are lying about being banned then...
Just coz you don't know anyone who's been banned, doesn't mean you can't.

Also, don't believe me about the JTag's? Look up on Youtube how many ppls have gone online and clearly using a god mode hack, cheat or w/e. Fine, maybe its not JTag but I don't think theres any other ways of doing it.

[Edited on 05-12-2010 by TheNobleOne]

Brett
Premium Member

5th Dec 10 at 19:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMG No way did you just call me 'son' hahahaha I'm in tears.

But seriously, you don't know the first thing about jtags for starters, as your comment proved that. In fact it was so unbelievably retarded that was hilarious too, but I won't go into why as there's no point.

As for knowing 'loadsa ppls' that have been banned, I doubt you're telling the whole truth, nobody would know that many people who've been banned unless they were some boosting bellend themselves and knocked around in that crowd.
N3CRO

5th Dec 10 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
As for knowing 'loadsa ppls' that have been banned, I doubt you're telling the whole truth, nobody would know that many people who've been banned unless they were some boosting bellend themselves and knocked around in that crowd.

Yeah, sure, I'm a booster, its true... (he says sarcasticly)
And yeah, ya right, I don't know much about JTag, coz I'm not sad enuff to have one, like you said, they're for cheating, boosters bellends.
Think what you like you dick, I really couldn't care less tbh.
Brett
Premium Member

5th Dec 10 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Resorting to name calling from the start, you lose.
N3CRO

5th Dec 10 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*Yawns*
What exactly would I get outta lying about knowing ppls who get banned exactly?
Please tell me, I'd love to know...

Brett
Premium Member

5th Dec 10 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to win your little argument. It's funny because you're saying you're not sad enough to do such and such, yet all your friends and people you associate with ('loadsa ppls') are people that are

This is a pointless argument anyway. You're obviously tired and it's past your bed time because you're yawning and I really can't be bothered arguing fiction myself.
N3CRO

5th Dec 10 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ you thinking I'm a kid.
Also, yes, this is pointless.
And none of my friends or associates have been banned as they don't do things to get banned.
I said I knew ppls, didn't say they were my friends or I played with them. I do however go on sites like GameTuts and there have been a few threads on there with ppls saying they have been banned for messing with the game and such.
Guess they must all be lying since you say you can't possibly be banned for such things and you are clearly never wrong...
Tom G

5th Dec 10 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems the keyboard warrior crown has been taken off Cole

Brett does know his stuff tbh
N3CRO

5th Dec 10 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not saying he doesn't, I'm just saying ppls have claimed to have been banned.
They must all be liers.

Brett
Premium Member

5th Dec 10 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And none of my friends or associates have been banned as they don't do things to get banned.
I said I knew ppls, didn't say they were my friends or I played with them. I do however go on sites like GameTuts and there have been a few threads on there with ppls saying they have been banned for messing with the game and such.
Guess they must all be lying since you say you can't possibly be banned for such things and you are clearly never wrong...

I didn't say you couldn't get banned for doing things. I said I wouldn't get banned for doing this class glitch. How many people do you supposedly know got banned for doing this glitch in particular then?

Why do I think you're a kid too? Because I joked it was past your bed time? Grow up.

[Edited on 05-12-2010 by loafofbrett]
N3CRO

5th Dec 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51t70M3J53w&feature=player_embedded

Thats one of the vids I'm referring to.
Maybe its not JTag but as far as I was aware, you can't do anything like that unless you have JTag. I could be wrong but meh.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Dec 10 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you gonna bang doe?
N3CRO

5th Dec 10 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I didn't say you couldn't get banned for doing things. I said I wouldn't get banned for doing this class glitch. How many people do you supposedly know got banned for doing this glitch in particular then?

Why do I think you're a kid too? Because I joked it was past your bed time? Grow up.

[Edited on 05-12-2010 by loafofbrett]

Oh yeah, I need to grow up...
I didn't say I knew anyone who had been banned for doing that particular glitch, I think its just one of them things that if you do, there is a chance you can get banned for it.

How about I be the adult here and we'll agree to disagree huh?

Brett
Premium Member

5th Dec 10 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look, with regards to JTAGS, they cannot go online, end of, no argument.

I simply said I doubt people will get banned for doing this glitch in particular, end of. I do not dispute people get temp bans for boosting etc. I do however doubt you know loads of people that got banned for the clan tag glitch.

Have you actually read how to do the glitch? They will not ban people for it, especially when people could prestige legitimately that way not knowing. It's a Treyarch error.

Yes, you be clever and say you're the adult after you had to resort to school ground name-calling.
N3CRO

5th Dec 10 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They must all be lying then. End of.
Brett
Premium Member

5th Dec 10 at 19:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what you get when you hang around on game-tuts with 12yr olds.
N3CRO

5th Dec 10 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Uh huh.

I do apologise for playing the game legit.

<<  29    30    31    32    33    34    35  >>

New Poll