corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Football Thread - Sponsored by Deep Gash

New Poll
  <<  33    34    35    36    37    38    39  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Midweek Football Thread - Sponsored by Deep Gash
Robbo

User status: Offline
10th Mar 11 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
i stopped reading at "Clichy is a fuckign(spelt wrong) brilliant LB"

rest of it is probably bollocks too
sorry mate i forgot only you speak football sense
Ben J

10th Mar 11 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
I can see me losing the plot on saturday.

I can see you winning then declaring Wenger is the best coach in the World and Arsenal MUST keep hold of him.

I think you'll find I called for him to go early in season before we got to CC final etc.

I'm not that fical (sp)
Nath

10th Mar 11 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I can see you winning then declaring Wenger is the best coach in the World and Arsenal MUST keep hold of him.

I think you'll find I called for him to go early in season before we got to CC final etc.

I'm not that fical (sp)

Ok chrisritch
Robbo

10th Mar 11 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

almost certainyl. fed up of bandwagon arsenal fans lately tbh, one weke when we win we are the best thing since sliced bread, the next weke when we dont win it swholesale changes and wenger out etc etc

for the record, OT is a very difficult place to go full stop let alone followign 3 out of 4 mentally draining games and without Cesc so im not hugely positive. I am however positive for the title as it really is all in our own hands
Tommy L

10th Mar 11 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
IMO Wilshere is better now than Cesc was at his age.
Yes def BUT they dont play the same position na dwhen Wilshere trys to play in Cescs role he hasnt doen as well (Sunderland as an example and evern Wenger commented on it) so this Wilshere to replace Cesc comparison is a nonsense. Wilsher + Song as the 2 in the 4231 IS the reaosn weve improved so much IMO

If/when Cesc goes then Nasri will be the replacement with Ramsey helpign out BUT we will be a MUCH weaker squad without Cesc

Tommy I'd have agreed on Clichy before I started going regularly and IMHO I thin khe does really really good in defence, esp consderign how much tiem he spends bombing u and down the flank. He and Evra are the 2 best LB in the league IMHO, with Evra being the better defender and Clichy being the better goign fwd... if you watch Sagna and Clichy durign a match they genuinely spend more time in the oppo half... i think thats why they look weaker in defence than perhaps they actually are but thats wenegrs influence
Don't forget Jose Enrique

Ramsey is a very similar to Cesc but Nasri is better when in the middle of the park
Ben J

10th Mar 11 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck off Robbo. So i'm bandwagon am I???

Some Gooners have been calling for Wengers head for the last 3 years but I haven't. I said in October he should go.

Haven't changed my mind.

Robbo

10th Mar 11 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasnt particularly aimed at you mate but you do keep changign your mind weke in week out!
mwg

10th Mar 11 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
oRbbo's thoughts on Spurs getting through to the next round of the CL last night?
Nath

10th Mar 11 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also I have to disagree about Evra and Clichy. I think Evra is better at both defending and going forward. Be interesting to see assist stats for both (Russ).
Robbo

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
quote:
quote:
IMO Wilshere is better now than Cesc was at his age.
Yes def BUT they dont play the same position na dwhen Wilshere trys to play in Cescs role he hasnt doen as well (Sunderland as an example and evern Wenger commented on it) so this Wilshere to replace Cesc comparison is a nonsense. Wilsher + Song as the 2 in the 4231 IS the reaosn weve improved so much IMO

If/when Cesc goes then Nasri will be the replacement with Ramsey helpign out BUT we will be a MUCH weaker squad without Cesc

Tommy I'd have agreed on Clichy before I started going regularly and IMHO I thin khe does really really good in defence, esp consderign how much tiem he spends bombing u and down the flank. He and Evra are the 2 best LB in the league IMHO, with Evra being the better defender and Clichy being the better goign fwd... if you watch Sagna and Clichy durign a match they genuinely spend more time in the oppo half... i think thats why they look weaker in defence than perhaps they actually are but thats wenegrs influence
Don't forget Jose Enrique

Ramsey is a very similar to Cesc but Nasri is better when in the middle of the park
lol, was only cos of the france connection.

Ramsay looked fantastic for us before he got injued but in either case he is still very very young. hes certainyl a MUCH more able udnerstudy then Abou Diaby or Denilson!!! But Nasri looked so so good this season when playing in that Cesc role, hes been more on the periphery since Cesc/RVP came back but he is still superb in his own more wing-based position
Robbo

quote:
Also I have to disagree about Evra and Clichy. I think Evra is better at both defending and going forward. Be interesting to see assist stats for both (Russ).
Not on your nelly young man
Nath

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
oRbbo's thoughts on Spurs getting through to the next round of the CL last night?

Nath

10th Mar 11 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Not on your nelly young man

We need stats tbh.
Nath

10th Mar 11 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/9421131.stm
Tommy L

10th Mar 11 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

He didn't see it, he was wearing these last night

Robbo

10th Mar 11 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

fair play to them, they went througha s deserved winners. however, i am lookign forward to them gettign found out by the likes of Barca (8-9 nil anyone? thye wouldnt stand a chance) and Utd/Chelsea. Would hve LOVED a spurs vs arsenal CL tie, woudl have been amazing!

just a shame their fans are (in the main and not aimed especially at anyone here, jake aside ) such utter cunts. the singing about arsenal and their fans on FB just prove how belittled they feel by us

Also, enjoy the Europe League next year (assuming that they stay ahead of Liverpool which is lookign less likely the longer they stay in the CL - hangovers)

When you reahc the quarters and semis of the CL year in year out whilst challenging as one of the top teams in the best league in the world year in and year out then come back and start singing about how youre beter than us, until then enjoy your victory!
Nath

10th Mar 11 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So not bitter then. That's good.
Ben J

10th Mar 11 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
wasnt particularly aimed at you mate but you do keep changign your mind weke in week out!

Do I bollocks.
Robbo

10th Mar 11 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

i actually didnt see it but i heard they were under the kosh for 90 mins and had willy gallas to thank for keeping them in.

Shame they coudlnt go to Milan in the 2nd leg and beat an AC team thats reigning champiosn of Europe 2 nil and knock them out though tbh, oh not to mention doing Inter 5-1 in the San Siro Or beatign the Galacticos of Real Madrid 1 nil in the Bernabeu or reach the CL Final despite being a fairly weak team and then coem within 11 mins of winnign the CL

Dayum. History History History, History History Historyyyyyyyyyyy
Robbo

10th Mar 11 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So not bitter then. That's good.
Not at all Ahem.
chrisritch

10th Mar 11 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

fair play to them, they went througha s deserved winners. however, i am lookign forward to them gettign found out by the likes of Barca (8-9 nil anyone? thye wouldnt stand a chance) and Utd/Chelsea. Would hve LOVED a spurs vs arsenal CL tie, woudl have been amazing!

just a shame their fans are (in the main and not aimed especially at anyone here, jake aside ) such utter cunts. the singing about arsenal and their fans on FB just prove how belittled they feel by us

Also, enjoy the Europe League next year (assuming that they stay ahead of Liverpool which is lookign less likely the longer they stay in the CL - hangovers)

When you reahc the quarters and semis of the CL year in year out whilst challenging as one of the top teams in the best league in the world year in and year out then come back and start singing about how youre beter than us, until then enjoy your victory!

Spurs fans say EL is shit but if they are in it next year it will be an amazing competition for only elite clubs
chrisritch

10th Mar 11 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

i actually didnt see it but i heard they were under the kosh for 90 mins and had willy gallas to thank for keeping them in.

Shame they coudlnt go to Milan in the 2nd leg and beat an AC team thats reigning champiosn of Europe 2 nil and knock them out though tbh, oh not to mention doing Inter 5-1 in the San Siro Or beatign the Galacticos of Real Madrid 1 nil in the Bernabeu or reach the CL Final despite being a fairly weak team and then coem within 11 mins of winnign the CL

Dayum. History History History, History History Historyyyyyyyyyyy

Shame you never actually won the final of the CL though
Robbo

A bit like Liverpool fans did this year then eh chrisritch
Nath

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch

Spurs fans say EL is shit but if they are in it next year it will be an amazing competition for only elite clubs

Are you being ironic on purpose?
Robbo

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
Shame you never actually won the final of the CL though
A minor technicality.

<<  33    34    35    36    37    38    39  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Football Thread - Sponsored by Deep Gash 23 database queries in 0.0231791 seconds