corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Newsnight on Monday?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Newsnight on Monday?
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 04 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
aren't people that go to uni, geeks?

explain your reasoning behind that statement
Tom

22nd Jan 04 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
The main argument is that these students want the general public to pay out of there already over inflated taxes for them to go to Uni, yet as soon as these fcuking dossers graduate and start earning money they will be the first people to start complaining about paying higher taxes so that another generation of students can further there educations.

They just have no concept of the working world, they live in a bubble where they think that there useless uni degree will automatically get them a decent job when in all likelyhood the person more likely to get the job is the person that left school at 16 and has 6 or 7 years more experience in doing that particular job.

Aand wheres the bit of paper that says u can do your job when you loose it and have to start at the bottom again in another company

You seem to be blind aswell or maybe you're amking good use of your skim reading skills

I have, and am working towards proffesional qualifications at work, i have experience of what i do, which is essential for my job tbh so
Ojc

22nd Jan 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The office that I work in would'nt employ a uni gradute if he did'nt have any experience.

Simple as.
Tom

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sunnyb
yeah agree again with tom! u think we should pay more tax so u get free further education b*llocks to that! if u want to go to uni and have a good life u have to pay but not for all of it either plus you only pay it back if you're earning over i think its 15k and if u dont have a declared job(like cash in hand job) after 25 years the debt is cleared!

Yeah why should they get grants, if they all think they're hot shots and aren't just there to get pished, then they shouldn't have to worry about not having good careers to pay of student debts, this country is fucked up if all students start getting grants

you never paid to go to school did you.

I didn't have a choice, I left at 16/17.

and on your other point I agree yes some good people go to uni and turn out well but there's just as many 'bums' aswell, and there are many people that go later on after maturing and getting some work experience, my work pay for my courses, this does not bother me because it's corporate money not tax.

do you mind that your tax pays for companies to be bailed out or that your tax pays for my wages etc etc

Hold on this is the third time i've said this so read it carefully...

I do not agree with most of what this country spends our taxations on clear?

why. list all the goverment spends and then list your reasons

I never said I knew every single government speand.

Alll I know is they spend to much money on assylum seakers and benfits for certain people not enough on more important things. (oh plus grants for students )
Foz

I don't want to thats why.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Foz
i could have went to uni but thought well by time its over ill have masses of debt and a shit part time job somewhere or have a full time job which pays well and gain experience. it's not what you know its who you know in this world.

that can only take you so far. you could not be a scientist or a doctor or a vet or an enginneer could you
Tom

Sorry 'seekers'
Kerry

22nd Jan 04 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Melville
Ive just had a thought..... people who go to uni and do well and who end up in a very successful job....they will be paying lots pf tax on there income obviously, does this not pay back more than what the government would have layed out in the first place??

AGREED

i agree with that too

very good point actually

I don't

sorry didnt mean i agreed with u payin just the fact that students take out then put back in when they work in later life, ready for when they have kids and they take out the pot

we all put in and take out at some point
3CorsaMeal

22nd Jan 04 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

my reasoning is: i'm on the wind up.......

i don't really care about tax etc...we all in the same boat......would be nice not to pay it, but thats the way it goes
Tom

22nd Jan 04 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
The office that I work in would'nt employ a uni gradute if he did'nt have any experience.

Simple as.

My office would but that's cos' we have a graduate scheme, if they tried to get in with a degree and no experience in different circumsatances (i.e if they were not on the grad scheme) against someone with no degree and experience I know who i'd favour....
Tom

22nd Jan 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Melville
Ive just had a thought..... people who go to uni and do well and who end up in a very successful job....they will be paying lots pf tax on there income obviously, does this not pay back more than what the government would have layed out in the first place??

AGREED

i agree with that too

very good point actually

I don't

sorry didnt mean i agreed with u payin just the fact that students take out then put back in when they work in later life, ready for when they have kids and they take out the pot

we all put in and take out at some point

Not everyone puts in
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sunnyb
yeah agree again with tom! u think we should pay more tax so u get free further education b*llocks to that! if u want to go to uni and have a good life u have to pay but not for all of it either plus you only pay it back if you're earning over i think its 15k and if u dont have a declared job(like cash in hand job) after 25 years the debt is cleared!

Yeah why should they get grants, if they all think they're hot shots and aren't just there to get pished, then they shouldn't have to worry about not having good careers to pay of student debts, this country is fucked up if all students start getting grants

you never paid to go to school did you.

I didn't have a choice, I left at 16/17.

and on your other point I agree yes some good people go to uni and turn out well but there's just as many 'bums' aswell, and there are many people that go later on after maturing and getting some work experience, my work pay for my courses, this does not bother me because it's corporate money not tax.

do you mind that your tax pays for companies to be bailed out or that your tax pays for my wages etc etc

Hold on this is the third time i've said this so read it carefully...

I do not agree with most of what this country spends our taxations on clear?

why. list all the goverment spends and then list your reasons

I never said I knew every single government speand.

Alll I know is they spend to much money on assylum seakers and benfits for certain people not enough on more important things. (oh plus grants for students )

how do you know they spend too much on assylum seekers and what is too much. where do you draw the line in helping people. as for grants. that had them for years
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

my reasoning is: i'm on the wind up.......

i don't really care about tax etc...we all in the same boat......would be nice not to pay it, but thats the way it goes

This ok. you hae a valid reason behind your point
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Foz
I don't want to thats why.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Foz
i could have went to uni but thought well by time its over ill have masses of debt and a shit part time job somewhere or have a full time job which pays well and gain experience. it's not what you know its who you know in this world.

that can only take you so far. you could not be a scientist or a doctor or a vet or an enginneer could you

right so you did not need to go to uni. charge people and not every one that wants to could go
Foz

22nd Jan 04 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Britain has the most relaxed imigration system in Europe. Fact
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Simple as.

yes but you make Tea oliver. your office is a kitchen.
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Foz
Britain has the most relaxed imigration system in Europe. Fact

prove your fact.
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
The main argument is that these students want the general public to pay out of there already over inflated taxes for them to go to Uni, yet as soon as these fcuking dossers graduate and start earning money they will be the first people to start complaining about paying higher taxes so that another generation of students can further there educations.

They just have no concept of the working world, they live in a bubble where they think that there useless uni degree will automatically get them a decent job when in all likelyhood the person more likely to get the job is the person that left school at 16 and has 6 or 7 years more experience in doing that particular job.

Aand wheres the bit of paper that says u can do your job when you loose it and have to start at the bottom again in another company

You seem to be blind aswell or maybe you're amking good use of your skim reading skills

I have, and am working towards proffesional qualifications at work, i have experience of what i do, which is essential for my job tbh so

well I worked towards a professional qualification at university. your getting paid. I did not
Ojc

22nd Jan 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Simple as.

yes but you make Tea oliver. your office is a kitchen.

PMSL

I wish that was true, I wish I got paid as much as I do for making tea all day.
Foz

22nd Jan 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just look around you.
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Foz
Just look around you.

I see walls
Foz

22nd Jan 04 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amusing vibby

most major citys and towns are full of asylum seekers, even the outskirts are being loaded with them now. I saw this on a programme about rail cops. I'm sure if you looked into it you will discover the fact is a fact.
M2RTY

22nd Jan 04 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of the day tho i get to go out and get lashed every night and do fuck all work and you pay for it,

tonight ojc ill be thinking of you
Melville

22nd Jan 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Melville

22nd Jan 04 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a pint on me too mate
Patrick

22nd Jan 04 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I started my job with a bunch of new graduates, I was the only one who didn't have a degree. 3 years on I am doing better and am at least 1 grade higher than all of them.

Universities don't do fuck all anymore unless you want to be a lawyer/doctor etc..

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Newsnight on Monday? 22 database queries in 0.0151849 seconds