corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Does anyone remember this 106 GTi

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Does anyone remember this 106 GTi
Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pile of wank stain
RedDevil

2nd Oct 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, well decided to post a reply to this topic, but i'm not going to be childish regarding it, after all we are all adults in here.

quote:

Was features in REDLINE and another mag, is in MK, was orginally Gold, looked tops, then changed to the blue above now hes ruined it IMO.....

Firstly the car was actually featured in REVS and not REDLINE as stated by P4UL. The other magazine was Performance GTi where it was the cover car.

quote:

aye, looked luvly when it was all blue the fcuking chavy tit as ruined it now though

I don't get why you are calling me a chav. I am far from a chav, my wardrobe does not consist of burberry, nickelson and I don't wear any jewellery from Argos. I can go as far as to say I despise chav's and what they stand for.

quote:

Yesh spent a fortune on it as well, wot a numpty !

Misinformed again, dear Paul. I haven't actually spent that much on it at all, as the majority of the car was sponsored, and the rest of the car was built at trade price or even less. I didn't pay for the bodykit, or the interior. The wheels including tyres were less than £300 (and they are 18"s). The ICE was supplied by Fusion and cost me less than £500 which is a very good deal considering how much equipment they supplied me with. I could go on for hours about the rest of the bits supplied but I don't want to bore you, or appear to be a smug a**ehole, because I am not.

quote:

the spoiler is miles too fooking big - its not as if it actually does anything anyways

It's not that big though, it's off of a 206 GTi180, if you look at the spoiler on the MG ZR it is actually bigger in comparison, but do people say its too big? No...

It's far better than a mechano style stuck on spoiler, and goes with the rest of the kit

quote:

the lass on the right would also get my bone

she works for revs, I will let her know, and she may even get in contact with you, you never know!!

quote:

gay

thanks for the rather constructive comment there.....

quote:

I think it looks better now, got rid of that w*nky rear spoiler for a start, looks different

good to hear a positive comment, thank you

quote:

Minging , what a waste of a good car. All that money spend could probably have taken it to 200bhp

Well as already said, I haven't actually spent that much money on the car. Just got sponsored for engine work, so 200bhp could possibly be a reality. So far I have the following ready to go on or in the car - Piper 285 cams, De-cat pipe, Supersprint 4-1 manifold, Port/Polished head, plus getting the ECU remapped by the guys at Jamsport in Northampton shortly.

Also been discussing plans for possibly either a supercharger or throttle body conversion in the future.

Have been offered a 50bhp n2o kit for the 106, I may take up there offer, but n2o is for cheats.

quote:

Why does the bumper stick out so far? it's like a huge ledge at the front!

The inspiration for the front bumper came from the 206GT which had extended bumpers due to the rules at the time for the rally cars Peugeot produced. I liked the idea and introduced it to my car, the other inspiration was the Focus RS, but with a few subtle changes. The back bumper and steel arches make the car look wide so the front bumper needed to follow the same sort of theme.

quote:

mess

wow, another constructive comment.........

quote:

Fair play for doin something different, but it was good before, and as the sayin goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

It was broke, so I did decide to fix it, things were not right with it, and I wanted to change it, and I was given the opportunity to do it, well within my budget.

quote:

LETS just start with this one shall be then ORANGE AND BLUE MESS! The pictures that were in my garage were from when I had my car TOWED and there for not my fault so come on, dont just look say sumant in a forum im not ban from

I'm here and i'm talking. I wasn't just talking about your current car, the yellow one looks a little bit worse for wear as well doesn't it?

quote:

and now hes saying stuff and i cant reply, hiding in a blocked forum, nice one dick head ! all this cos i didn't like his car but everyone ive spoken to has agreed with me so ive nout more to say

but you are still carrying on?

quote:

ROFLMAO Get a life and sort the car out

Doesn't need sorting out thanks, it's how I like it and that's how it is staying

quote:

pile of wank stain

intelligent post, i like it

Anyway, carry on if you must

[Edited on 02-10-2004 by RedDevil]
Pablo

2nd Oct 04 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah ysh the yellow one, the pics u saw were froma crash, well done, my fault erm. no actually a taxi driver and a renault 5 was at fault no me, thanks very much!
Nath

2nd Oct 04 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P4UL
Ah ysh the yellow one, the pics u saw were froma crash, well done, my fault erm. no actually a taxi driver and a renault 5 was at fault no me, thanks very much!

Pablo

2nd Oct 04 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 1st crash.... that was my fault But they aren't the pics from that crash !
Nath

2nd Oct 04 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only messing
Nath

2nd Oct 04 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RedDevil
Hi, well decided to post a reply to this topic, but i'm not going to be childish regarding it, after all we are all adults in here.

quote:

Was features in REDLINE and another mag, is in MK, was orginally Gold, looked tops, then changed to the blue above now hes ruined it IMO.....

Firstly the car was actually featured in REVS and not REDLINE as stated by P4UL. The other magazine was Performance GTi where it was the cover car.

quote:

aye, looked luvly when it was all blue the fcuking chavy tit as ruined it now though

I don't get why you are calling me a chav. I am far from a chav, my wardrobe does not consist of burberry, nickelson and I don't wear any jewellery from Argos. I can go as far as to say I despise chav's and what they stand for.

quote:

Misinformed again, dear Paul. I haven't actually spent that much on it at all, as the majority of the car was sponsored, and the rest of the car was built at trade price or even less. I didn't pay for the bodykit, or the interior. The wheels including tyres were less than £300 (and they are 18"s). The ICE was supplied by Fusion and cost me less than £500 which is a very good deal considering how much equipment they supplied me with. I could go on for hours about the rest of the bits supplied but I don't want to bore you, or appear to be a smug a**ehole, because I am not.

quote:

the spoiler is miles too fooking big - its not as if it actually does anything anyways

It's not that big though, it's off of a 206 GTi180, if you look at the spoiler on the MG ZR it is actually bigger in comparison, but do people say its too big? No...

It's far better than a mechano style stuck on spoiler, and goes with the rest of the kit

quote:

she works for revs, I will let her know, and she may even get in contact with you, you never know!!

quote:

gay

quote:

I think it looks better now, got rid of that w*nky rear spoiler for a start, looks different

quote:

Minging , what a waste of a good car. All that money spend could probably have taken it to 200bhp

Well as already said, I haven't actually spent that much money on the car. Just got sponsored for engine work, so 200bhp could possibly be a reality. So far I have the following ready to go on or in the car - Piper 285 cams, De-cat pipe, Supersprint 4-1 manifold, Port/Polished head, plus getting the ECU remapped by the guys at Jamsport in Northampton shortly.

Also been discussing plans for possibly either a supercharger or throttle body conversion in the future.

Have been offered a 50bhp n2o kit for the 106, I may take up there offer, but n2o is for cheats.

quote:

The inspiration for the front bumper came from the 206GT which had extended bumpers due to the rules at the time for the rally cars Peugeot produced. I liked the idea and introduced it to my car, the other inspiration was the Focus RS, but with a few subtle changes. The back bumper and steel arches make the car look wide so the front bumper needed to follow the same sort of theme.

quote:

mess

quote:

Fair play for doin something different, but it was good before, and as the sayin goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

It was broke, so I did decide to fix it, things were not right with it, and I wanted to change it, and I was given the opportunity to do it, well within my budget.

quote:

LETS just start with this one shall be then ORANGE AND BLUE MESS! The pictures that were in my garage were from when I had my car TOWED and there for not my fault so come on, dont just look say sumant in a forum im not ban from

I'm here and i'm talking. I wasn't just talking about your current car, the yellow one looks a little bit worse for wear as well doesn't it?

quote:

and now hes saying stuff and i cant reply, hiding in a blocked forum, nice one dick head ! all this cos i didn't like his car but everyone ive spoken to has agreed with me so ive nout more to say

quote:

Doesn't need sorting out thanks, it's how I like it and that's how it is staying

quote:

pile of wank stain

People on CS have very open minds and often say what they feel. Get over it. If they slate your car why are you bothered? You've gone through all that effort by copying all the quotes then replied to each quote. Why bother? It's your car at the end of the day. If you like it then thats all there is to it.

I have my opinions on it and you have yours. They differ, live with it!

Justus3

2nd Oct 04 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well said Adam.

Well said Nath

It is probably best for people to just agree to disagree? At the end of the day. Most people on here have their own ideas and dreams for their cars and its their choice what they do with them!

Nath... how r u neways? Ain't seen you about? What's happening car wise with you at the mo? The wheels are still doing ok! Still need to get the corsa lowered, but not gonna do many more things to it apart from side skirts probably.

Paul..... even after all the above banter.. bygones are bygones.... need some up to date pics and spec for your car to update the web page.

Adam. Still need the spec for the Pug for your web page?

Hopefully see you all tomorrow nite?

Mark
Ben
Banned

2nd Oct 04 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

gay

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

mess

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

pile of wank stain

ill take that as a compliment
Nath

3rd Oct 04 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Justus3
Well said Adam.

Well said Nath

It is probably best for people to just agree to disagree? At the end of the day. Most people on here have their own ideas and dreams for their cars and its their choice what they do with them!

Nath... how r u neways? Ain't seen you about? What's happening car wise with you at the mo? The wheels are still doing ok! Still need to get the corsa lowered, but not gonna do many more things to it apart from side skirts probably.

Paul..... even after all the above banter.. bygones are bygones.... need some up to date pics and spec for your car to update the web page.

Adam. Still need the spec for the Pug for your web page?

Hopefully see you all tomorrow nite?

Mark

I'm ok mate. Not been up the cruise for months now, i just dont feel the need anymore. Still got the Corsa and its looking as standard as ever. Waiting to hear back about a job so i'm not changing cars til i hear back. If i get it then the plan is to get a Mini Cooper S next autumn. If i dont get it then i'll probably go for a 106GTi or 106 Rallye in the not too distant future.

How's things anyway? Still the same people that go up the cruise?
James_mk

3rd Oct 04 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat a complete loser he is
Justus3

3rd Oct 04 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

Pretty much still the same people go up the cruise. Few new cars, getting bigger each week though.

Re new car..... Adam might sell u his 106 Gti!!!! lol

[Edited on 03-10-2004 by Justus3]
RedDevil

3rd Oct 04 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might sell the 106?

Am seriously considering it now, what with a new job definently being a possibility now.

Insurance on the new car is cheaper than expected, plus all fuel would be paid for by the company.

What is this with all the short one sentence replies, can't you think of anything constructive to say? nope
Pablo

3rd Oct 04 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive heard ive missed a few posts on MK site, as I cant get on it, I do not have any further comments !

Would the selling of the car also have something to do with the posts in the last couple days ?
Nath

3rd Oct 04 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
might sell the 106?

Am seriously considering it now, what with a new job definently being a possibility now.

Insurance on the new car is cheaper than expected, plus all fuel would be paid for by the company.

What is this with all the short one sentence replies, can't you think of anything constructive to say? nope

We dont have to write essays to get our views across.
Nath

3rd Oct 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Justus3
Nath

Pretty much still the same people go up the cruise. Few new cars, getting bigger each week though.

Re new car..... Adam might sell u his 106 Gti!!!! lol

[Edited on 03-10-2004 by Justus3]

RedDevil

3rd Oct 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope, peoples opinions have not made my mind up for me, it would happen to be connected with the fact i've had the car since 1997

i'm bored of it now, and newer cars that have come out recently have started to float my boat.

i'll wait til it's featured again and then consider what to do from there
RedDevil

3rd Oct 04 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

wasn't aiming the constructive comments comment at you, just the individuals who write things such as "gay", "complete loser", etc.... whats the point?
Pablo

3rd Oct 04 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im stuck with my car until '07 due to insurance and money with work as im gettin trained else i wouldn't have such a "common" punto with the same kit as everyone elses ! Altho in the time ive had mine, ive seen 2 others!
Nath

3rd Oct 04 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

wasn't aiming the constructive comments comment at you, just the individuals who write things such as "gay", "complete loser", etc.... whats the point?

I understand.
Nath

3rd Oct 04 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P4UL
Im stuck with my car until '07 due to insurance and money with work as im gettin trained else i wouldn't have such a "common" punto with the same kit as everyone elses ! Altho in the time ive had mine, ive seen 2 others!

I've seen a fair few more

RedDevil

3rd Oct 04 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so have I, but when you do almost 200 miles a day in a van you are bound to see a lot of different cars
RedDevil

3rd Oct 04 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like i must of seen loads of combat kitted corsas!
Pablo

3rd Oct 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great place to slate corsas
RedDevil

3rd Oct 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a difference between observations and slating....... lol

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Does anyone remember this 106 GTi 22 database queries in 0.0134640 seconds