corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » for those of you who know JOE16vSXI...... the Monkeh....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author for those of you who know JOE16vSXI...... the Monkeh....
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
6th Nov 04 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Afroman
looks like you

I doubt your eyes are functioning within normal parameters. I suggest you GTF and get them tested
Kerry

6th Nov 04 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Petty
quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
quote:
Originally posted by fadscorsa
the people who fail to see why people are sorry for him

Yeh kus most people have done something illegal in their time

Yeah true most people have done illegal things in their time but I doubt most people have tried to smuggle drugs in to the country

He got what he deserves he knows he has done wrong. But just think if he got a way with it all the kids that will receive the drugs, this is what makes me angry. As it was obvious it was going to be sold on.

He deserves what he got if I had my way I would of given him longer. I know it sounds harsh but why should we allow someone to smuggle drugs in?
If he got caught smuggling drugs in the far east he would of got either life or the death penaulty
If he was short of £'s why not get a job.

if they are so desperate and couldnt buy them from him they would buy them from someone else

at the end of the day breaking the law is breaking the law and doing 31 in a 30 is breaking the law
Dan B

7th Nov 04 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you do the crime, you have to be prepared to do the time...

No sympathy whatsoever, I hope it's a lesson well learned for when he gets out.
Ryan L

7th Nov 04 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have no sympathy whatsoever as the crime was money motivated, doesn't seem like he was looking out for a friend or protecting himself / family. I'm sure he will have learnt what he did was silly and won't do it again.
Craig W

7th Nov 04 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sorry to say that the majority re-offend and end up back inside, i always see the same faces going through the court system.
Criminals learn new tricks from other criminals in prison, and come out thinking they're better criminals and wont get caught.
vibrio
Banned

7th Nov 04 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think people reoffend because they like to get bummed
HeNdie

7th Nov 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont see why it shouldnt be legal.

Joe might get less than a year but, the guys that have lost 90k arent gona forget about joe lossing their money are they when he comes out.
Dan B

8th Nov 04 at 03:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by HeNdie
I dont see why it shouldnt be legal.

Joe might get less than a year but, the guys that have lost 90k arent gona forget about joe lossing their money are they when he comes out.

Before anyone takes this the wrong way, I don't wish anything on him when he comes out......but, unless there's part of this story I'm missing, he wasn't forced into doing anything, he made his own choice to make a quick (and illegal) wad of cash, and got caught.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » for those of you who know JOE16vSXI...... the Monkeh.... 22 database queries in 0.0130551 seconds