corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Showed up a CTR today

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Showed up a CTR today
Skinz

User status: Offline
24th Jun 05 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like i said earlier in this thread the ctr is ok, if you take it for what it is, the majority of owners do think they are jap beasts im telling ya
Robbo

24th Jun 05 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Skinz
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
the astra GSi turbo is a far better car for similar cash
Do some testing of your own mate, i think ull find they arent even comparable

cant believe you made this statement, the astra gsi is better in every respect, far more tunable not down on torque, i found out how pathetic ctr's were watching them beaten up the strip by steves gti

the clio cup is also another example of a better car, and so is a leon cupra r the list goes on
Mate shut the fuck up, you know jack shit If they r so shit why do they outsell every other like for like car and consistently win awards An i think yuoll find a CTR to be very tuneable, ask about an ull find plenty who have 250bhp for very little money, an a drag strip is not the be all an end of all a cars qualities

BTW have you ever driven any of the aforementioned cars?
Robbo

24th Jun 05 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
like i said earlier in this thread the ctr is ok, if you take it for what it is, the majority of owners do think they are jap beasts im telling ya
No they really dont, they take them for waht they r AN the reason why u get some cocks is because young people can afford them an they let the power go the their heads As for steves 106... it was heavily tuned and yeah, with low down torque it beat a CTR... when I raced my CTR an RX7 got beat by a 106 as well... hardly tells a proper story
Skinz

24th Jun 05 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes all of them, they outsell because chavs buy them because they think theyre in the fast and furious, but then your an ex ctr owner so its to be expected.

You have the exact attitude of ctr owners
Robbo

24th Jun 05 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck off prick, own a proper car an then come back

TRhey outsell because they are better, end of... ask any motoring journalist/enthusiast.. funny how CTR always wins best hot hatch awards eh

Cept for now coz the Golf GTI does

Matt H

24th Jun 05 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chavs dont buy CTR's

Its mainly "young suits"

Hence why I mentioned office/bank car parks

I've never really seen a chav in a CTR
Skinz

24th Jun 05 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you even talk like one, im not even going to bother continuing this argument. The ctr hasnt won any award i have seen, and if it did it wasnt being compared with the right cars, prolly with a corsa sri or summit crap, show me an award where its been up against a leon cupra r, astra gsi where its come out top?
Skinz

24th Jun 05 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
Chavs dont buy CTR's

Its mainly "young suits"

there are two different tpes of chav, those that are plain gypsies and cant afford shite, obviously its not them, then there are those chavs that have rich parents, or make a bit of cash themselves, and obvioulsy have no clue about cars and go and buy the cheapest thing that bears relation to the fast and furious, take our robbo for example
Robbo

24th Jun 05 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you even talk like one, im not even going to bother continuing this argument. The ctr hasnt won any award i have seen, and if it did it wasnt being compared with the right cars, prolly with a corsa sri or summit crap, show me an award where its been up against a leon cupra r, astra gsi where its come out top?
Umm you dont ever read car mags then., fair enough Usually compared to an LCR, MCS, Astra GSI (altho that rarely gets in the running) and a few others that escape me right now

As for speaking like a chav, do i

Matt me neither mate but yes u do get priclks, like i said its power for little money hence it attracts young people who drive like pricks

BTW look on whatcar or top gears websites at previous awards an the ctr wins them all, won what car hot hatch of the year for 3/4 years running i think ull find
Skinz

24th Jun 05 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have owned a ctr and obviously rate so of course you are going to defend it. We seem to be going back to the car again, iv already said its not that bad a car itself, i wouldnt have one personally, my point was the type of people that drive them are dicks
Robbo

quote:
quote:
Chavs dont buy CTR's

Its mainly "young suits"

there are two different tpes of chav, those that are plain gypsies and cant afford shite, obviously its not them, then there are those chavs that have rich parents, or make a bit of cash themselves, and obvioulsy have no clue about cars and go and buy the cheapest thing that bears relation to the fast and furious, take our robbo for example
think ull find i have my own money, hecne y i had a ctr, hence y i own a brand new house and hence y i am imminently ordering a £24000 car (options before u start whining) using MY money

as for my typing, i type all day at work an hence cannot be bothered to type properly here also chavs dont say "hence" so
Robbo

quote:
you have owned a ctr and obviously rate so of course you are going to defend it. We seem to be going back to the car again, iv already said its not that bad a car itself, i wouldnt have one personally, my point was the type of people that drive them are dicks
well in some instances u r no doubt right
antscorsa

quote:

u talk absolute shoot mate, read up top gear autocar etc etc adn there tell u how much they rate it.
Matt H

24th Jun 05 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Chavs dont buy CTR's

Its mainly "young suits"

And then there are retarded people like yourself who talk out of their arse because that is where their head happens to be

A chav is a burberry clad unemplyed dobber who has relations with the local bunny boiler & has various crap tattoo's.

How on earth is that even remotely comparable to someone who has a good job & comes from a family with a sound financial status?

[Edited on 24-06-2005 by Matt H]
Robbo

and by the way, how i s aCTR cheap, cheap for its class no doubt but £16.5-£17.5k is hardly cheap now
Skinz

yes obviously it would be pathetic of me to say EVERY CTR driver is a dick, because of course they are not. The vast majority are though
Robbo

quote:
Originally posted by antscorsa
quote:

u talk absolute shoot mate, read up top gear autocar etc etc adn there tell u how much they rate it.
Exactamundo
antscorsa

24th Jun 05 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robbo dont tell me ur gettin a new golf gti
Robbo

quote:
yes obviously it would be pathetic of me to say EVERY CTR driver is a dick, because of course they are not. The vast majority are though
I disagree that the majority are but there we go
Robbo

quote:
Originally posted by antscorsa
robbo dont tell me ur gettin a new golf gti

certainly am
Robbo

24th Jun 05 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Chavs dont buy CTR's

Its mainly "young suits"

And then there are retarded people like yourself who talk out of their arse because that is where their head happens to be

A chav is a burberry clad unemplyed dobber who has relations with the local bunny boiler 7 has various crap tattoo's.

How on earth is that even remotely comparable to someone who has a good job & comes from a family with a sound financial status?

PMSL
Skinz

24th Jun 05 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

again we are going back to the car, like i said as far as plenty of people are concered it isnt a shite car, in my personal experience i think they are pretty crap having driven one, raced plenty, and readin various things about them.

They are very reliable which is one of there good points.

[Edited on 24-06-2005 by Skinz]
antscorsa

24th Jun 05 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robbo u could of got a nice car for 24k.
Robbo

24th Jun 05 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK, lets just leave the car argument there
Skinz

24th Jun 05 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Showed up a CTR today 22 database queries in 0.0173478 seconds