corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got pulled :|

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just got pulled :|
Marshall

User status: Offline
6th Jan 06 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Meat-Pie-SRI
in response to Charly; They don't need to prove your speed, could just do you for Dangerous or careless driving, doing anywhere near 50 in a 30 is dangerous and means you come across as a chav, a young person with no driving experience driving like a dick, and you moan about the way you were dealt with! you're lucky to still have a licence!

[Edited on 06-01-2006 by Meat-Pie-SRI]

ur right mate and ive only been driving 2 months, and i was more than greatfull on saturday, but im still a bit annoyed wit the copper and thats what this whole thread is about- the law said i should have at least got points, but what did the coppers do?, sod all appart from piss me off.
But id prefer to be pissed off, than have the points, mind u.
Marshall

6th Jan 06 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Charly
i got pulled on saturday, new years eve,doing 50 in a 30 in town and chucking it round a corner and onto the other side of the road, with 4 mates in the corsa. they could never have proved i was goining that fast, but i definitely was at least, and i didn't know where they had seen me and called they kinda called my bluff. i think They were waiting at the crossing which i swung around, so just assumed i was doing about 50 down the road. when they pulled me up after following me 4 a bit they subsiquently let me of with a warning, i just had the produce my documents e.t.c to the cop shop.

But the thing that pissed me off the most was the the women officer, who was actually quite fit said she didn't want to give me a ticket cus it would really hurt my pocket. She assumed jus cus i was speeding in a corsa i was some king of poor chav, which really hacked me off. Im doing my a levels at the leading 6th form school in the area and have a more than healthy bank account- about 5500 and im only 17, ready to by a new car with.

sorry to ramble

anyway have any of u had this same kind of prejudice?

You've just got a damaged ego would you rather they did fine you because you can afford to pay it

ur half right i wouldn't of minded paying, obviously i wouldn't want to pay unless i had to, but its the points im more wooried about

[Edited on 06-01-2006 by Charly]
Fad

6th Jan 06 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Corsa
robs car isnt like that though fad

I never said Robs car was though...just saying in general

Tom some may be power hungry and up themselves but not all of them? Just rember being polite and courteous could be the difference between 3 points and a £40 fine and just getting let off?

I've been pulled over and talked to like I know nothng but what do you gain from being mouthy and full of it?
Tom

6th Jan 06 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Corsa
robs car isnt like that though fad

I never said Robs car was though...just saying in general

Tom some may be power hungry and up themselves but not all of them? Just rember being polite and courteous could be the difference between 3 points and a £40 fine and just getting let off?

I've been pulled over and talked to like I know nothng but what do you gain from being mouthy and full of it?

No I do agree and that's exactly the way I treat them, but some are very capable of winding you up.
Paul_J

6th Jan 06 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
F*CKING KNIFE THE OFFICER IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

PMSL I was a tad drunk last night
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its ur fault the arguments started
Paul_J

6th Jan 06 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Captain Rosco just sent me a message log from last night on MSN - I was chatting absolute Shit, about stuff that people didn't say and do from the night out

It makes no sense...

L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul_J

6th Jan 06 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

example

06/01/2006 03:23:51 Paul J WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over I'm mean what itme you wirjub>
06/01/2006 03:244 Paul J WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over working?
06/01/2006 03:247 WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over Paul J do i start ?
06/01/2006 03:247 Paul J WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over It/d
06/01/2006 03:24:21 Paul J WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over be funny to meet up befiore innit
06/01/2006 03:24:37 WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over Paul J urm.....ok mate
06/01/2006 03:24:43 WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over Paul J where and when ?
06/01/2006 03:24:59 Paul J WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over when do up star?
06/01/2006 03:250 Paul J WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over start?
06/01/2006 03:25:14 WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over Paul J 3.30
06/01/2006 03:25:21 Paul J WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr m at lth4e liumiter
06/01/2006 03:25:24 Paul J WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over LIMITER!¬!!
06/01/2006 03:25:28 Paul J WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over 7240 rpm12
06/01/2006 03:25:34 Paul J WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over BRRRMmmm ding dring
06/01/2006 03:25:42 Paul J WAX BOY - Thank God It's All Over 33333.565-

WTF???
Davido

6th Jan 06 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LEE sick of hearing ur whining your like an big baby, get a life get a job, . Your the scum bag who sold someone a car that was in effect a death trap.

[Edited on 06-01-2006 by Davido]
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Davido
LEE sick of hearing ur whining your like an big baby, get a life get a job, . Your the scum bag who sold someone a car that was in effect a death trap.

thats best thing i heard for ages. and i dnt know how many times i have to explain to people about my saxo and how paul (the buyer) is ok about everything.
Davido

6th Jan 06 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
quote:
Originally posted by Davido

thats best thing i heard for ages. and i dnt know how many times i have to explain to people about my saxo and how paul (the buyer) is ok about everything.

wasnt intended to be funny.
Rhys

6th Jan 06 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread is typical!

Firstly, Lee, you put a '£' sign and a backwards '3' on your numberplate??!! Id fine you immediately aswell for being soo stupid, did you think he officer was going to say "Cool plate bro, how did u think of doing that? When i go home im going to completely disguise the look of my numberplate too!"

Secondly regarding response times, its bad too say that some calls have to take priority over others, and most stations are understaffed.

Now Tom, your 17, doing 50 in a 30, 'chucking' it around a corner, with four of your mates. Well done!
Yes you could be reported for dangerous/careless driving and end up with no license, but instead the officer decided to issue you with a producer. Now your annoyed because youve got £5k in the bank! Also, predjudice?! you having a laugh? you can tell your age.

Im going to stop now, I rarely post on here - usually just read, but some of the comments on this tread.....
dna23

6th Jan 06 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rhys
This thread is typical!

Firstly, Lee, you put a '£' sign and a backwards '3' on your numberplate??!! Id fine you immediately aswell for being soo stupid, did you think he officer was going to say "Cool plate bro, how did u think of doing that? When i go home im going to completely disguise the look of my numberplate too!"

Secondly regarding response times, its bad too say that some calls have to take priority over others, and most stations are understaffed.

Now Tom, your 17, doing 50 in a 30, 'chucking' it around a corner, with four of your mates. Well done!
Yes you could be reported for dangerous/careless driving and end up with no license, but instead the officer decided to issue you with a producer. Now your annoyed because youve got £5k in the bank! Also, predjudice?! you having a laugh? you can tell your age.

Im going to stop now, I rarely post on here - usually just read, but some of the comments on this tread.....

hmmm you should post more often, you have your head screwed on properly
Davido

6th Jan 06 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
This thread is typical!

spot on comments that mate, fair play
Rhys

6th Jan 06 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys.

Jus wanted to say I was so annoyed, I put Tom instead of Charly - apologies Tom!
gareths corsa

6th Jan 06 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
Apprently went a bit to fast round a roundabout which i dont belive i did but anyway to be honest the guy was pretty sound... i was going probably a tad over the speed limit, its a duel carrigeway, my rear lights have no reflectors and my numberplate is spaced out wrong and he didnt mention either of them...

He basically just said to me i have two warnings this is my first if i get done again my car gets impounded

I thought they would have to issue me with something as my first warning ... ?

Anyone care to shed some light

you didnt happen to this im tamworth did you mate,

andy the lad with the rieger kitted blue corsa got pulled on island in tamworth by a unmarked omega,not sure if he got two warnings or not but he got a section 54 (i think) asbo and cant get caught driving stupidly in the area again.but they did have him for his lights,exhaust and i think there was other stuff aswell
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rhys - i mis typed my plate out lol, u didnt seriously think that i put a ££ on it did u?
Andy

6th Jan 06 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Can't believe you haven't edited/removed this comment Ian
Rhys

6th Jan 06 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
Rhys - i mis typed my plate out lol, u didnt seriously think that i put a ££ on it did u?

Sorry then mate for that comment, but i disagree with other things you've said.

Ive seen stranger things on number plates though, like people adding there own letters in between the originals, because they "couldnt afford the private plate they really wanted!"
Paul_J

7th Jan 06 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy
quote:

Can't believe you haven't edited/removed this comment Ian

I can't believe it's just an internet forum, I was drunk and talking shite I could edit it, but whats it matter?
L33 LEG
Banned

7th Jan 06 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye im not arguing with u or out mate, but we can all give our own opinions

i know what u mean with the plates, spacing and all jst looks gay and cheap
L33 LEG
Banned

7th Jan 06 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paul, was it really that bad? i jst read it normally and thought nufin of it tbh
Rhys

7th Jan 06 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is a bit of a harsh comment (especially with recent incidents in bradford, and the current debate over whether the police armed well enough, or have suitable personal protective equipment.) that could offend people, and it is a public forum.

I didnt really care though, i doubt he would really knife an officer in the face. chances are he'd be on the floor in a mess due to the large amounts of PAVA spray in his eyes! lol!

In other threads some comments are taken too seriously, mainly by people looking for an arguement.

End of the day, I know officers who are on a power trip, but it is the minority, and people dont realise that, just the bad ones get remebered. Also, most people who hate police have had no contact with them, just think its cool to hate the 'filthy pigs'!

It is a 'thankless' job, but thats the way it is, and its not good that the majority of society hate the people who protect them.
L33 LEG
Banned

7th Jan 06 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

In other threads some comments are taken too seriously, mainly by people looking for an arguement.

priceless, and ur not takin the knife comment 'too seriously'. fuckin hell, the guy was drunk and didnt mean anything by it, even if he wernt drunk itl make no difference. was jst a small comment that isnt harsh in anyway i dnt think.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got pulled :| 22 database queries in 0.2372329 seconds