corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » SUB 20K cars.....and a bit of wishing

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SUB 20K cars.....and a bit of wishing
SVM 286

User status: Offline
7th Mar 06 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
Originally posted by Rob H
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
get a bowler wildcat

Is that basically a 90 defender on smack?

PMSL briliant description

PCP would be more accurate.
AK

7th Mar 06 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still have a hardon for these

1993 HONDA NSX 3.0 V6 2dr Coupe,
67,000 miles, All-Aluminium (no rust). Manual, UK car,Red/black with black leather interior. Fixed head, non-pas, FSH, excellent condition, 4 previous owners, private NSX plate, original OEM alloy wheels included, new cam belt 18 months ago, major service 6 months ago. MOT to November. All usual nsx features - aircon, ABS, traction control, cruise control, driver airbag, electric seats, windows, mirrors etc. Also expensive tailored garage cover. NO CANVASSERS. £19,995

AK

7th Mar 06 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

328 GTS (1988)

Finished in Rosso Corsa with Nero Hide, this left hand drive example has benefited from a recent full service to include the ever important belt change in 2004 and has covered only 1,800 miles since whilst being kept in dry storage.

Having now travelled an estimated 43,000 miles and with a nice history file from a enthusiastic previous owner which includes the last eight MOT certificates this is a ready to use and enjoy this Pininfarina styled Ferrari for Mondeo money.

Finance available subject to status

AK

7th Mar 06 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is what i'd really like.... but it's outwith the imposed budget

Tiptronic S Silver, black ruffled leather, heated electric memory seats, climate control, stack cd player, PSM, clear lenses, complete leather, Full Factory GT3 Aero kit, 18" split rims, chrome pack, sports exhaust

AK

7th Mar 06 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M12 GTO 2.5L (2002)

Black, Black wheels, Grey Alcantara, SatNav, 10CD Autochanger, AC, Track Sump, headrests, Luggage, Bluetooth, FSH.
The mileage is high for one of these; however, sitting around doing 2k miles a year does a car no good at all. This has had any worn parts replaced, starts, runs and performs as it should.

Cosmo

7th Mar 06 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what my dad went to look at this weekend...

His M6 has been put back another 3 months and he is considering cancelling it for that, or a DB9.
AK

7th Mar 06 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love them
AK

7th Mar 06 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even a normal, non RS GT3

Mk 1 GT3 Comfort. Speed Yellow with Black Leather Porsche Embossed Clubsport Seats and Yellow belts. Air Con and Hi-Fi. Zymol Glasur Coated.
Cargraphic Wheels (Originals Available)
Original Porsche Larger Exhaust Tips. GT3 Cup Air Filter. Serviced January, Transferable Porsche Warranty until January 2007. MOT Until Jan 2007
Full OPSH. Recent, 4 Michelin Pilot Sport N1.

yum yumy
Cosmo

7th Mar 06 at 01:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well they had that one, and also one in the blue trim. And a brand new turbo. He preferred the turbo one as looked less 'boy racer'

Think he'l go for the Aston in the end but personally would have what I posted, is gorgeous in the flesh!
Cosmo

7th Mar 06 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blue one...

Turbo...

AK

7th Mar 06 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet... prefer the red best too

I think i'd have to settle for a GT3 look-a-like just now though Cant quite afford that.
Cosmo

7th Mar 06 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
sweet... prefer the red best too

I think i'd have to settle for a GT3 look-a-like just now though Cant quite afford that.

yup prefer the red one too, over the road from him has the blue one aswell so would piss them off

Think he'll end up with this though, no bad but personally would have the red GT3.

CorsAsh

7th Mar 06 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
well they had that one, and also one in the blue trim. And a brand new turbo. He preferred the turbo one as looked less 'boy racer'

Think he'l go for the Aston in the end but personally would have what I posted, is gorgeous in the flesh!

Long waiting list on them too though isn't there?
Cosmo

7th Mar 06 at 01:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:

Long waiting list on them too though isn't there?

depends, his M6 has been put back another 3 months from new, so is getting pissed off with that. He an get the red GT3 wth less han 1k miles and th DB9 with only 2k, so might go with one of those. Or see what sort of wait he can get if he offers cash to the dealership.
CorsAsh

7th Mar 06 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You mean a used DB9 then? Thought you meant new...
AK

7th Mar 06 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

back to topic.... sub 20k cars

Cosmo

7th Mar 06 at 01:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
You mean a used DB9 then? Thought you meant new...

as I said, depends on the wait. He needs a new car soonish, as has a deal with local BM place to get rid of his current 6 series. If he can get a new DB9 with his specs soonish then will do that. Has to go into Aston place in Wilsmlow soonsih to find out though.
Cosmo

7th Mar 06 at 01:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
back to topic.... sub 20k cars

yeah, sorry about that,

Go with a white 3.2 boxster and get 996 front end conversion with techart front bumper and facelift rear + gt3 red wheels on it.
Nismo

7th Mar 06 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M3 CSL?

or Exige

Cosmo

7th Mar 06 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Go with a white 3.2 boxster and get 996 front end conversion with techart front bumper and facelift rear + gt3 red wheels on it.

Similar to this, although this hasnt the GT3 rims, isnt white and no techart front...

Rami's Boxster Info
AK

7th Mar 06 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6 speed manual,4 wheel drive in bespoke purple/grey with grey leather seats,leather console, aluminium pack, sound pack, sunroof etc, stunning looking ( check the GT3 bodykit!) and even better to drive. This car has recently had a great deal of care and attention spent on it ( not to mention money, with all receipts and garage stamps ) like new wheels, tyres, full oil changes ( Im not a mechanic but the guy before me gave the garage no limit on budget ).
I have a full HPi check from 3 months ago and any trial is invited. I am based nr Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. All paperwork available for inspection too. Taxed until September and MOT April 06

Nismo - still quite expensive

What are the stats on these 911 (996)'s?

Carrera4 (c4) and the Carrera2 ???
Nismo

8th Mar 06 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

S2 for 22K

Or S1 19K

AK

8th Mar 06 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whooo
AK

8th Mar 06 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2002 02 Reg BMW M3 Coupe

Manual 6 speed, 70,000 miles, Metallic Silver. Full main dealer service history, 6 CD Autochanger, Automatic climate control, Kiwi Leather, 18" Alloys, Electric memory seats, Headlamp wash, Rain Sensor, Xenon Headlamps. Part exchange and finance available. £995.00 deposit and £399.00 per month x 60 months or £18,994.

nah...... cant see me in an M3 just now....
AK

8th Mar 06 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHHOOOO

2001 Y Reg LOTUS Exige
2 Doors, Manual 5 speed, 35,000 miles, Metallic Silver, MOT-10-2006. Alloy wheels, Anti theft system, CD, Colour coding - Interior, Full service history, Metallic paintwork, Spoiler, Sports seats. NOT QUITE 35000 MILES, SO A "C" SERVICE IS REQUIRED. THIS WILL BE CARRIED OUT AT A LOTUS DEALER FOR THE NEW OWNER. IT HAS HAD A NEW RADIATOR AND ALTERNATOR FITTED. A PEFORMANCE EXHAUST IS FITTED ALONG WITH A CAT REPLACEMENT PIPE, AND IS IN EXELLENT CONDITION.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » SUB 20K cars.....and a bit of wishing 22 database queries in 0.0173409 seconds