corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » can people please explain to me....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can people please explain to me....
J da Silva

User status: Offline
6th Jul 06 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fiestakidda
Why has no one mentioned rooney and his hot head? he didn't have to push ronaldo, all he had to do was walk away from the situation.

Rooney for me is the one to blame more than ronaldo. He let us down, he blew his chance and the countries chance.

And why is no one blaming Carragher, Lampard and Gerrard for missing the penalties. People forget we still could have won if they could have scored from 6 yards

Because they had the bollocks to step up when the other English players failed to score, penalties are exactly that, A PENALTY, penalized for not doing enough in the 90 minutes before extra time.
gianluigi

6th Jul 06 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fab 4???
J da Silva

6th Jul 06 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ronaldinho,Kaka,Adriano,Ronaldo of course. Quarter Final gimps.
MR2Mike

6th Jul 06 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
Fab 4???

two laughs. told you id cheer this thread up
Jules S
Premium Member

6th Jul 06 at 21:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike,

Ive always taken you at face(less) value tbh.

Its easy to get the wrong impression of somebody on the internet. I've more respect for you now you've actually managed to remove the 'all things ManU' are without question.

and i'm the other Jules btw
MR2Mike

6th Jul 06 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
Mike,

Ive always taken you at face(less) value tbh.

Its easy to get the wrong impression of somebody on the internet. I've more respect for you now you've actually managed to remove the 'all things ManU' are without question.

and i'm the other Jules btw

i dont mind that you dont like me, its only text on a screen. only reason i made so many comments defending man u is because liverpool players only cristise the current or ex man u players in the england squad... never their own players.

and btw... i knew you was jules S, but couldnt be arsed to put the S, sorry

[Edited on 06-07-2006 by Mike_Corsa]
Jules S
Premium Member

6th Jul 06 at 21:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Jules without the S is more vocal on this board than me matey
J da Silva

6th Jul 06 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you've just got to say it how you see it, be direct without insult, get your point across, if people want to take it on board, they will, if people want to dismiss it, they will.
MR2Mike

6th Jul 06 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe so, probably mixed you up at times fella. and im fairly vocal on here myself so i cant call him for that lol. seem to regonise your car in your avator everytime a "Jules" informs me his opinion is better than mine
MR2Mike

6th Jul 06 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10
I think you've just got to say it how you see it, be direct without insult, get your point across, if people want to take it on board, they will, if people want to dismiss it, they will.

yes but on here people dont just dismiss it, they gang up on you (well as much as you can on the net lol)

Jules S
Premium Member

6th Jul 06 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Corsa
quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10

yes but on here peopel dont just dismiss it, they gang up on you (well as much as you can on the net lol)

Same as life in general mate.

If you say/post things that are somewhat blinkered (as you have done) ie ManU players past and present are beyond reproach....then you are going to get criticised for you lack of thinking.

Its not 'ganging' up....by having such a focused opinion you alienate yourself from everybody elses thoughts, whether they be gooners, pools, chelskis etc etc etc.

hence the comments about you that were made.

Marc

6th Jul 06 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed and Man United can't help being the best.
MR2Mike

6th Jul 06 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jules...... ive been criticised for putting united players and staff down......... not making them out to be the best. liverpool fans dont like to be honest and when i was honest about my club they thought " what a nob turning on his team"...... but united fans dont stand for poor performances and dont make excuses..... if they are playing crap something has gone wrong... imo it was the manager and mostly the Number 2. bad tactics and playing players in incorrect positions

Jules S
Premium Member

6th Jul 06 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

MR2Mike

6th Jul 06 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

youll never see a liverpool fan say ..... gerrard was crap at the world cup.... it has to be someone elses fault....... ie beckham or whoever
Marc

6th Jul 06 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Couldn't resist!
MR2Mike

6th Jul 06 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were gonna struggle this season marc... bigtime unless a shock signing happens

Jules

6th Jul 06 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fiestakidda
Because as most conversations on here if your opinion doesn't match the rest then you are slated and be littled and told you know nothing at all.

I was merely stating Ronaldo did what any footballer does in 2006. I'm not saying he was right to do it but it is something i expect from footballers now

Name me three players out of the whole entire England team, no, SQUAD, that went to WC 06 that done anything close to what Ronaldo was doing, asking the ref for cards, diving, play acting etc - just three that's all I ask.
Jules S
Premium Member

6th Jul 06 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike, im not going to trawl this board to quote you on all the blinkered pro ManU stuff you have posted on here.

That would be pointless tbh

Agreed about the english team/tactics though....no point in debating that either.

I cant comment further here....im just so pissed off with the FA now. fcuking clueless
Jules

6th Jul 06 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
Fab 4???

That's great!

Gonna put that in my sig, when I can find room of course....

MR2Mike

6th Jul 06 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SHIT both jules in the same thread now im fucked bring on cosmo and nath

Jules (without the S)............. lol feel free.... i meant to make people laugh with it

Jules S
Premium Member

6th Jul 06 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
youll never see a liverpool fan say ..... gerrard was crap at the world cup.... it has to be someone elses fault....... ie beckham or whoever

Yes you would from me.....I call it as I see it...I certainly dont think gerrard was crap....or beckham for that matter. To me the whole team played below the level that would be expected....
MR2Mike

6th Jul 06 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Yes you would from me.....I call it as I see it...I certainly dont think gerrard was crap....or beckham for that matter. To me the whole team played below the level that would be expected....

only genuine comment since WC started. everyone else has slated beckham... and you know exactly why... he used to play for man u.... and they all wish their fave players were captain
Jules

6th Jul 06 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So are me and Jules S in the fab 4/5?
Or is it just Jules S? Or just me?

God I'm confused now!

EDIT: Oh and I said Terry or Neville for captain, I don't think Gerrard is captain material, just imo though

[Edited on 06-07-2006 by Jules]
MR2Mike

6th Jul 06 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jules (without the added S) i havent got a clue anymore.... youve both baffled me i admit lol

the fab 4 is

Nath
Cosmo
Jiznho Silva/Sooty
Jules (either or)

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » can people please explain to me.... 23 database queries in 0.0169179 seconds