corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Liverpool vs Newcastle Banter Thread - Sponsored by the legend that is Brand Beckham

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Liverpool vs Newcastle Banter Thread - Sponsored by the legend that is Brand Beckham
Nath

User status: Offline
5th Nov 08 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
One thing I forgot to mention last night, poss one of the funniest things Ive seen while at a match...Bellamy was getting abuse from the Newcastle fans and one threw a bottle of water onto the pitch, so he picked it up, took a swig and threw it away. Wound them up so much

Your best mate Beckham did the same in a Real Madrid game when they played Athletico Madrid. Someone threw an apple at him, so he took a bite, and spat it out. He's probably a knob for doing it though....

Your such a tosser. I say Utd have debt troubles, which they do, and you'll make out Im saying they are going bust. I say Beckham isnt a legend and you say I think he is a knob.

Get a fucking grip. I said he isnt a legend, not that he is a knob. I like the guy and think he has great ability...just isnt a legend IMO.

Worth TTT'ing
Cosmo

5th Nov 08 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amazing

Should of topped this before I met you and would of had a scrap outside the pub
Nath

5th Nov 08 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good times
Cosmo

5th Nov 08 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wait until we play you again and this is coming printscreen and getting stapled to your head

Nath

5th Nov 08 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright abdus

Cosmo

5th Nov 08 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I said Im going to staple it to your head, not strap a bomb around me and go suicide bomb a bus.
Nath

5th Nov 08 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair point.
Richie B

6th Nov 08 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Your such a tosser. I say Utd have debt troubles, which they do, and you'll make out Im saying they are going bust. I say Beckham isnt a legend and you say I think he is a knob.

Get a fucking grip. I said he isnt a legend, not that he is a knob. I like the guy and think he has great ability...just isnt a legend IMO.

You're*

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Liverpool vs Newcastle Banter Thread - Sponsored by the legend that is Brand Beckham 23 database queries in 0.0100219 seconds