corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my car opinions etc please

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my car opinions etc please
Jas

User status: Offline
6th Jun 07 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee
306 GTi is faster than a VTS Steve you moron.

Why would they make the 106 GTi faster than its big brother the 306 GTi? I raced a 106 GTi in my Punto GT and beat it, raced a 306 GTi and couldn't get past him.
like I said! My saxo is faster than standard gti-6's up to 100
Steve
Premium Member

6th Jun 07 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol yeah whoever said it left a 306 rallye for dead was a fool
topshot_2k
Banned

6th Jun 07 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never said that at all. i said its quicker to 60, quicker to 100 and quicker to 135mph.

Jas - if yours is modifed its pointless comparing. i mean what about the 390bhp supercharged gti6? doesnt mean all gtis are that quick.
K2 GTi

6th Jun 07 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jas
quote:
Originally posted by Dee

Why would they make the 106 GTi faster than its big brother the 306 GTi? I raced a 106 GTi in my Punto GT and beat it, raced a 306 GTi and couldn't get past him.

like i said my 106 is too
topshot_2k
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
lol yeah whoever said it left a 306 rallye for dead was a fool

this was my main point, i know theres little in it to 60 but people who claim to wipe the floor with just an ind kit and exhaust fitted is utter crap.
topshot_2k
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
quote:
Originally posted by Jas
quote:
Originally posted by Dee

like i said my 106 is too

so it does 0-60 in under 7secs?
Jas

6th Jun 07 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive owned a corsa with the following mods...

Lexmaul, piperx viper, 4-2-1 decat system and map x16xe and semi stripped with buckets

My saxo would have eaten it!

If saxo's are 8.2 - 60 then why am I eating corsa c sri 1.8's?

My saxo is quicker than gti-6's up to 100-110, then once Im in 5th and they're in 6th they can pull slightly on me!

All the owners of corsa's are very small minded and tend to hump any other corsa owner! I owned a corsa and imo this is a better car!

ALTHOUGH i loved my corsa and will always say I had muuuuch more fun in the corsa and would love another...

BUT the saxo is better in every department except crashing!

mine.. compared to my corsa running about 130 bhp under 900kg with 2ltr brakes and a f13 cr gearbox!

It will out accelerate my corsa
out handle
out brake

END OF!
Jas

6th Jun 07 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k
never said that at all. i said its quicker to 60, quicker to 100 and quicker to 135mph.

Jas - if yours is modifed its pointless comparing. i mean what about the 390bhp supercharged gti6? doesnt mean all gtis are that quick.

gti's are 167bhp! someone told m,e to get an xsara vts! I said mines quicker than the GTI-6 UP to 100 anyway so no point getting one of those!

Please tell me why you've started going crazy!? People need to read before start attacking the keyboard!
topshot_2k
Banned

6th Jun 07 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so you ARE saying you can do 0-60 in under 7seconds?

as i said my mates 130bhp saxo with ind kit, exhaust, manifold couldnt get past me and after 80 i pulled on him.

now mine is around 180bhp and lighter i pull away from him a lot easier from standing
K2 GTi

6th Jun 07 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he has gti-6 shades on
topshot_2k
Banned

6th Jun 07 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jas
quote:

gti's are 167bhp! someone told m,e to get an xsara vts! I said mines quicker than the GTI-6 UP to 100 anyway so no point getting one of those!

Please tell me why you've started going crazy!? People need to read before start attacking the keyboard!

my main points where to people claiming to beat a gti-6 with a standard 106 and also 'wiping the floor' with a 306 rallye. i dont no your saxos spec so cant comment read my comments and i said standard for standard 306 is quicker.
Jas

6th Jun 07 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k2!

The engine I have is know to have made more than standard being the later engine..

Power to weight would be very silmilar with a 306gti and my car! if anything mine would prob have the edge!

Im not saying i can do it under 7 seconds but whats saying that im not doing it in 7.1 and the gti's are 7.4?
topshot_2k
Banned

6th Jun 07 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
he has gti-6 shades on

im also trying to get my missus as 106 gti as i love them so please stfu. Cupra steve claimed he 'wiped the floor' with a rallye 306.

i said this crap unless his saxo is doing 0-60 in under 6secs and also stated that standard for standard 306 gti is quicker at all speeds
Jas

6th Jun 07 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jas
quote:

my main points where to people claiming to beat a gti-6 with a standard 106 and also 'wiping the floor' with a 306 rallye. i dont no your saxos spec so cant comment read my comments and i said standard for standard 306 is quicker.

BUT WHERE AHVE YOU COME FROM!?
i stated mines quicker than gti-6 up to 100 now! so why upgrade to one when I can have just as much fun in my little saxo?!

look mate
Maybe your's is faster than gti's and vts,
maybe you do burn your cock when shagging its exhaust

the point im saying is, mine's quicker than standard gti6's up to 100 and im tempted to cam it

happy?
Jas

6th Jun 07 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
he has gti-6 shades on

im also trying to get my missus as 106 gti as i love them so please stfu. Cupra steve claimed he 'wiped the floor' with a rallye 306.

i said this crap unless his saxo is doing 0-60 in under 6secs and also stated that standard for standard 306 gti is quicker at all speeds

WRONG! 0-30 saxo would win
K2 GTi

6th Jun 07 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMFAO FLOL!
topshot_2k
Banned

6th Jun 07 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jas
k2!

The engine I have is know to have made more than standard being the later engine..

Power to weight would be very silmilar with a 306gti and my car! if anything mine would prob have the edge!

Im not saying i can do it under 7 seconds but whats saying that im not doing it in 7.1 and the gti's are 7.4?

maybe yours is and good for you. but people like K2 and cupra steve think that ALL 106's are quicker than any standard 306 gti. this is crap as i said ive seen plenty in stock form run 6.8's to 60mph

K2 maybe its a case you have your 106 shades on?
topshot_2k
Banned

6th Jun 07 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jas
quote:
quote:
he has gti-6 shades on

[k2's theory] mine beats them at any speed therefore it must be the same for any saxo vts [/k2]

[Edited on 06-06-2007 by topshot_2k]
Jas

Do they make vts shades?

if so do they do them in white?

mirror'd lenses would be nice too
K2 GTi

look ive raced a few... and one has never edged past me.. infact I had a little play with onethe other day, he did at one point have gti-6 shades on.. but once I shown him the 106 isnt slower he soon took them off... now all his mates realise theyre not quicker than a 106.. maybe you need to be shown?!
topshot_2k
Banned

6th Jun 07 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jas
Do they make vts shades?

not sure ask cupra steve when he has a minute from 'wiping the floor' with 306 rallyes.
Jas

6th Jun 07 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jas
quote:
quote:
he has gti-6 shades on

[k2's theory] mine beats them at any speed therefore it must be the same for any saxo vts [/k2]

[Edited on 06-06-2007 by topshot_2k]

they way alot more though, so up to 30 a vts or gti as standard would get there first, after 30 who knows? *mystery :O"
Jas

6th Jun 07 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jas
Do they make vts shades?

not sure ask cupra steve when he has a minute from 'wiping the floor' with 306 rallyes.

I'm afraid he's a 106 shades owner!

fLMAO K2

"maybe you need to be shown too!
topshot_2k
Banned

6th Jun 07 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
look ive raced a few... and one has never edged past me.. infact I had a little play with onethe other day, he did at one point have gti-6 shades on.. but once I shown him the 106 isnt slower he soon took them off... now all his mates realise theyre not quicker than a 106.. maybe you need to be shown?!

but they are, and steve agrees and he owns a 106 gti? 0-60 306 edges it then after 80+ the 306 pulls harder.

not hard to understand.
K2 GTi

6th Jun 07 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its the BHP which makes him think he's quicker than the 106? He doesn't want a little shopping trolley to be the same speed as his car I think..

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my car opinions etc please 22 database queries in 0.0142798 seconds