corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Washing a car questions.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Washing a car questions.
Kano

User status: Offline
11th Jul 07 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaCF
When u have washed it m8, take it fro a quick drive!
will get rid of most water marks and just leave an easy few drops to get rid of!
wat dust it does pick up just clean of with a warm cloth!

wat i have dne for ages- swear bi it

Woah woah woah... you might drag a microscopic bit of dust across the paint therefore meaning you have to spend 4 days lashing off over the paint so its all nice again.. IMHO..

xtremewheels

User status: Offline
11th Jul 07 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by joe6886
How does the microfibre thing not trap dirt in it? I'm still a fan of the bucket and sponge method, this detailing bandwagon thing thats going on at the minute is a bit ott for me.

Microfiber mitts trap dirty at the base of the mitt rather than on the tips which contact the car. Sponges have 'jagged' corners / edges so can trap dirty or catch on the car and swirl it.

Simple result would be compare mums car that was washed with a sponge...compared to mine.

Im not anal, well maybe i am but when it cost £3500 for a respray who wouldn't be! but it doesn't swirl, no marks and the shine lasts a week, clean it every sunday normally sometimes mid-week as well.

[Edited on 11-07-2007 by xtremewheels]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Washing a car questions. 22 database queries in 0.0076191 seconds