corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Inter vs Liverpool - Part Two

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Inter vs Liverpool - Part Two
Jules

User status: Offline
11th Mar 08 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Purrrrlease.

Liverpool went there and stopped Inter playing for the first 45mins. They had once chance and even then Reina rushed out and they put it wide.

The sending off was two yellows, no question, and after that we controlled the game and made the lack of 11 men count. It wasnt our fault, but even so we'd of stopped you scoring 2 goals anyway.

GTF the second yellow was deserved! Even Andy Gay and the rest of the biased British commentry team thought so!
You make me laugh sometimes you CLOWN!
Cosmo

11th Mar 08 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules
Even Andy Gay

Yeah, no offence but this guy is an Evertonian through and through.

He was staying in the same hotel as my mum and dad before the FA Cup final the other year and I told him so much to his face - along with trying to pull his daughter
Jules

11th Mar 08 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well ofc Andy Gay will use his Evertonian bias, much in the same way as ex Liverpoolers Jamie Redknapp and Grahamemememe Souness will use theirs with their views - and they didnt think it was a yellow neither!
Cosmo

11th Mar 08 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Redknapp is as bad as Mark Lawrenson....talks like he hates Liverpool
Jules

11th Mar 08 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does Mark Lawrenson have a FIT AS FUCK wife aswell?! :O
I'd bang that Louise Nurding/Redknapp into the middle of the next century tbhtbhtbh
Cosmo

11th Mar 08 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH all I know is we beat you twice, which means we are better than you and you can gtf.

GTF TWICE.
Jules

11th Mar 08 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
TBH all I know is we beat you twice, which means we are better than you and you can gtf.

GTF TWICE.

Not very nice reply is it? I was only saying how fit Louise Redknapp/Nurding is

Totally uncalled for tbh

Good luck in the next round - Hope you draw Man Utd and they fuck you over, oh and I hate Man Utd.....

Cosmo

11th Mar 08 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AC FTW.
Jules

11th Mar 08 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF are they gonna FTW? (I've never noticed that WTF is FTW backwards before)

CL? Nope
Serie A? Nope
Italian cup? Nope
Qulaification to next years CL? Nope
Next years UEFA cup? Maybe

Yep - AC are t3h BOMB!
iceman

12th Mar 08 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same old same old

liverpool only won coz they had an extra man
Jules

12th Mar 08 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by iceman
same old same old

Are you seriously saying that it didn't change the face of the game last night?
Two weeks ago Liverpool started the better side, Inter went down to ten men and Liverpool went on to deservedly win, last night Inter started the better side, went down to ten men and eventually the numbers game caught up with them - it was the turning point of the game from anyone point of view - not just a Inter fans one!

I never thought inter would win the CL, just like I don't think Liverpool will (sorry Cosmo and your band of scally men) and nor do I think Chelsea will (Sorry Jilleth!), but I would of been happy to of made the semi's and maybe the final.

For what it's worth I think Arsenal and Man Utd are the favourites to win it from the UK this year imo, with Barca my pick of the non-UK bunch.
John G

12th Mar 08 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by iceman
same old same old

It didnt, you wouldnt have scored if you had played all night! reina was ontop of anytin he had to do.

2 shots all 90mins from a team that is 2.0 down from 1st leg needing to win by 3 goals, now thats poor, our defence controlled your forwards! Ibrahimivic and cruz were shockin, and your corners and free kicks were something of a laughing stock!

We contained you and scored with prob our only really attack! thats how its done! Till next year

[Edited on 12-03-2008 by John G]
gianluigi

12th Mar 08 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
WTF are they gonna FTW? (I've never noticed that WTF is FTW backwards before)

CL? Nope
Serie A? Nope
Italian cup? Nope
Qulaification to next years CL? Nope
Next years UEFA cup? Maybe

Yep - AC are t3h BOMB!

dont be such a complete moron. AC will qualify for next years CL. mark my words.
Cosmo

12th Mar 08 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You had one good effort in the 50mins upto his sending off - so no I dont think it made much of a difference. We could of defended all night if we needed to.

And as for us not winning it, we got to the final last year with a worse team so I see no reason why we cant tbh.
Tom

12th Mar 08 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ the talk of benitez and mancini swapping jobs that's a bit convenient init, why do people make these assumptions.

As for us not going all the way, that's a bit of a stupid statement as what other club in europe has beat all the big boys over 2 legs in the last few years? If that doesn't count for something (and on the back of a win over 'might inter') then I don't know what does.

TBF it was nice the inter fans applauded us, i didn't see that as was watching live stream shit thing. But we had that game covered well before your dirty player got sent off.
Jules

12th Mar 08 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHo have you beaten over two legs for the last few years?
How is that relevent to this years form?
IMO Liverpool won't win the CL, neither with Roma, neither will Chelsea, neither will Shalka IMO
I also only said that I think Mancini is a good manager and one that would do well at Liverpool, I said I'd like to see him there - not that it was going to happen, as for Rafa going the other way:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar12c.html

Luigi, AC are in a race with Fiorentina for the final CL spot (assuming there is 4 from Italy), they have their work cut out and the clock is running:
Inter 64
Roma 58
Juventus 51
Fiorentina 47
Milan 46
Cosmo

12th Mar 08 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

In 2005 we beat Juventus and Chelsea on the way to the final over two legs. In 2007 we beat Barcelona and Chelsea.

quote:

We have the same squad as back then, no big name players have left and infact only big name players have signed. So it shows we have a manager who knows what he is doing in Europe and players who can beat any team over two legs.

Jules

12th Mar 08 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

In 2005 we beat Juventus and Chelsea on the way to the final over two legs. In 2007 we beat Barcelona and Chelsea.

Totally irellivent, Inter beat Liverpool at home 3-0 decades ago - has fuck all bearing on the here and now

quote:

We have the same squad as back then, no big name players have left and infact only big name players have signed. So it shows we have a manager who knows what he is doing in Europe and players who can beat any team over two legs.

We shall see, best of luck to you but, IN MY OPINION, you won't win the CL this year, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong but I think that there are better teams NOW in the CL than Liverpool which is what I base my OPINION on that they won't win it this year - not what has happened in the past and trying to speculate on the future!
Robbo

12th Mar 08 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Italy may lose one of their 4 places apparently due to the poor performances
Cosmo

12th Mar 08 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
We shall see, best of luck to you but, IN MY OPINION, you won't win the CL this year, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong but I think that there are better teams NOW in the CL than Liverpool which is what I base my OPINION on that they won't win it this year - not what has happened in the past and trying to speculate on the future!

But that is exactly what you are doing to come up with the conclusion that we wont win it
Hammer

12th Mar 08 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'll be a tall order for Liverpool to win it imo, where the other big boys appear to have goals coming from most areas in the side it appears Torres and Gerrard are carrying the attacking burden almost alone!

Can still be done though, for consistency i doubt there's been a better side in Europe the past 3 or 4 years.
Tom

12th Mar 08 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

quote:

Eaxctly and as for the team you did not mention going out, who have they beat in the last few years? Arsenal beat madrid and villa real on way to final in 2006...fair play they have beat milan this season but we've already agreed liverpool's result was more significant.

The mancs haven't done any outstanding european sides over for years. (or do you count roma and lile as top sides?)
Jules

12th Mar 08 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

But that is exactly what you are doing to come up with the conclusion that we wont win it

How am I? I've said that, in my opinion, there are better teams left in the CL? That is how I've given my opinion that Liverpool won't win it - Where in that am I referring to things that have happened in the past?
Tom

12th Mar 08 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
It'll be a tall order for Liverpool to win it imo, where the other big boys appear to have goals coming from most areas in the side it appears Torres and Gerrard are carrying the attacking burden almost alone!

Can still be done though, for consistency i doubt there's been a better side in Europe the past 3 or 4 years.

Agreed we are very reliant on those players but eing tactically astitute is the name of the game and we have the best track record in recent times.
Cosmo

12th Mar 08 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

Take Tevez and Ronaldo out of United and they have Rooney who is the only one in double figures.

Take Adebayor out of Arsenal and they have two players in double figures.

Take Lampard out of Chelsea and they have no one on double figures.

Take Gerrard and Torres out of Liverpool and we have 3 players in double figures.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Inter vs Liverpool - Part Two 23 database queries in 0.0128100 seconds